Extreme view?

I agree with you Jim but I feel it does show how difficult it is to present a balanced and unbiased view of this issue.

The whole question seems to be so sensitive that even the mildest criticsm is taken out of context and exagerated.

The BBC has now pulled the plug on this programme in response to the protests.

The wrong approach imo, everyone is entitled to their views which, in this case, were not aired in the programme but in a newspaper.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3383589.stm

I personally have no problems hearing accurate descriptions of people who terrorize and kill others.

Didn't the BBC also order that reporters not call Saddam Hussein a "deposed tyrant" - the term they are supposed to use is "former Iraqi President."?

rat hole, they found the evil man in a rat hole...that dirty rat...your acurate desciption is my psy-op, sorry, thats just how I feel.

description (sp) whoops, I am no longer banned (thanks jim) but I can't edit my posts anymore

Accurate (sp) I can piont out my own flaws too!!!:p: :)

Originally posted by h.j. anslinger
rat hole, they found the evil man in a rat hole...that dirty rat...your acurate desciption is my psy-op, sorry, thats just how I feel.

So do you refer to Saddam as the Former Iraqi President?

I don't. To me, he is an Evil Totalitarian Murderer who spawned two of the Creepiest Offspring Ever.

I will not try to convince you that saddam is not evil. I know he is. Maybe we should have taken out kimjong first? As far as saddam goes, I dont know anything. I only know what my tv tells me. And I dont know what is truth. My tv just told me that unemployment is higher than it has been in 60 years.wow.... Saddam? I never met him. I do have photo of him shaking hands with Rumsfeld, and Rumsfield is on my tv, the field of operations in the warfare for the minds eye.modren men of masonic origins knights templar fight the hasshassins crusades.history channelconspiracy ive self medicated

Originally posted by wonderwench
What did you just wrote?

:confused:

I think it is politely known as drivel. Bollocks is a more accurate description!!!!

Seems the TV has told you there is a man faster than a speeding bullet...... another man put together for a mere 6 mill...lol....... I also dont know all but I do know Saddam is a evil person!!. This can be told by those people that have lived there & lived the terrible things he & his sons did!!! So is he a rat?.....naa... I had a pet rat at one time , I liked him.. but Saddam he is lower than pond scum!!!!
Jeff

"The Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) has also reported the matter to the police."

Ahem, guys. Whilst we debate the relative merits of this Brit's comments about Arabs, HERE is the response in that bastion of enlightenment and freedom, the U.K.:

The police have been notified.

I won't be so rude as to point out that on this very board, racially realistic comments, ah, get a reaction, if you will, that isn't necessarily, OK, you said that, but I disagree, but rather, you said that, and we will delete your post or close down the post.

But I would venture that in America, we are not so far from the Brits, despite our lovely First Amendment. Take the National Alliance and their frequent flyer campaigns. What happens whenever they do one of these? A reaction that while that's interesting, some disagree?

No.

The police have been notified.

My humble request is that y'all just think about this for a minute, and ask yourselves what's going on.

of the 75 raids recorded during mohammads life from the earliest and most respected islamic historians how could anyone say anything but mohammad was an inhuman sadistic monster?has anyone else read the hadiths concerning the life of mohammad -his actions and those of his followers?if you have you were probably like me and were stunned,angered and saddened beyond belief at what you were reading if not i would consider you get serious psychological help.imagine this-its a warm summer morning and you are heading out of your home to gather grain and water for your family thinking of preparing a nice breakfast for your family and how as leaving the house your husband embraced you saying in your ear "i love you" your thoughts are shattered by screams of "allah akbar" as you look up you see a horde of men on horses swords drawn charging toward your town. you run in fear hiding behind a nearby wall you see family, friends,neighbors slaughtered right before you.then one of the men on the horses sees you he hops down grabs you by the hair and drags you through the street.as you look to the side you see the mangled corpses of your father and uncle. your husband has been taken prisoner.now you hear the men choosing which women they want ,there leader seems to want you but someone else already called dibs on you so the leader compromises and offers the other one 2 girls for you.your husband then is tortured so they can find out where all the money is and as you scream and cry the leader calls you a she-devil and then your body is conquered just as your town was.
story of fiction ?this couldn't possibly be true could it?it is true and is just one of many stories like it.

He referred to how Arabs "murdered more than 3,000 civilians on 11 September" and then "danced in the streets" to celebrate.

I was glued to my TV after the first plane hit the first tower, and was wondering along with the news 'How This Could Have Happened.' When the second plane hit, I knew about the same time as the news spokesperson, that this was deliberate.

Obviously America was under attack.

About an hour after the second plane rammed itself through the second tower, the newscast broke away to show roughly 20 muslim palestinian women rejoicing in the streets - "Li Li Li Li Li Li Li Li Li...!" and dancing as they sang their fucked up version of Macarena. A prominent Congressman said later, after he watched this too, "Remember these people, for they are the enemy".

Yep, I saw it. Along with 90% of America.

Nuke the lot of them, I said. So did my wife, who jumps up on a stool if there's a mouse in the immediate region.

Saddam? I never met him. I do have photo of him shaking hands with Rumsfeld, and Rumsfield is on my tv

What did you expect? These were representatives of our respective governments greeting each other. Granted, Rumsfeld should have punched Saddam in the nose in retrospect, but that certainly wouldn't have been conducive to government officials conducting official government business, would it?

Here's a clue : It's customary for diplomats to shake hands! Diplomats are REQUIRED to shake hands when meeting leaders of other countries, ESPECIALLY when there's press waiting for hours to take that picture for their bosses. I'm pretty sure it was part of the job description for Rumsfeld in the early '80s.

Any questions?

The ironic thing I saw after the planes hit was morons in Saudi Arabia watching it on Japanese TV sets, drinking Coca Cola. Hypocrits. If it wasn't for the western world, they wouldn't even have those things, and wouldn't even know what happened on 9/11. They even use cell phones and computers to communicate with each other, all the while denouncing western civilization.

Look at Saddam and his sons - taste for western cars, goods, etc.
They must be ignorant, or else they would realize how hypocritical they are.......

Forum List

Back