Extreme TDS?

DC commissioners fight to revoke Trump Hotel liquor license

The anti-Trump resistance has gone from blasting Russia's interference in the White House race to interfering with White Russians.

Fox 5 reports that a D.C. Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC 4C) is backing a petition that looks to pull the Trump International Hotel’s liquor license -- citing D.C. law that only individuals of “good character” qualify for a liquor license.

Trump is what he is, but this seems absurd

Hey, "good character", right there in the law. Whattaya gonna do. Can't get farther away from that standard than Rump.

He shoulda thought of that before he took on his uh, 'persona'. Comes with the territory. As usual he wants all the perks and none of the responsibility.
So you are now the arbiter of good character? What if USMB had such a rule regarding membership? And you alone were the arbiter.

The anti-Trump resistance has gone from blasting Russia's interference in the White House race to interfering with White Russians.

Fox 5 reports that a D.C. Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC 4C) is backing a petition that looks to pull the Trump International Hotel’s liquor license -- citing D.C. law that only individuals of “good character” qualify for a liquor license.

Trump is what he is, but this seems absurd

Hey, "good character", right there in the law. Whattaya gonna do. Can't get farther away from that standard than Rump.

He shoulda thought of that before he took on his uh, 'persona'. Comes with the territory. As usual he wants all the perks and none of the responsibility.
So you are now the arbiter of good character? What if USMB had such a rule regarding membership? And you alone were the arbiter.

I'm not the DC commission, now am I?

It's your story babe, not mine.

However I like your second idea. I'd clean this place up right quick.

So there it is. Vote for me for USMB Supreme Court.
pogo-updown.jpg

Democrats (the anti-war party heh heh heh) will not be happy until the US and Russia start lobbing missiles at each other.

There’s no limit to the craziness of these people. It’s one of the many reasons why their ability to make important decisions is slowly being taken away.

Forum List

Back