‘Extreme’ rent control could be coming to California soon

how do any of these quotes say im a fucking democrat?....oh wait i know...i had the gall and audacity to say something you didnt agree with.....you are as pathetic as your good buddy dean is.....

Because I said that Californians are flooding to their neighbors

- which is national news

Including Nevada

- which is national news

And Nevada is going blue

- which you know if you follow election returns

And you're being a complete dick denying that and arguing with me about it. Why would a Democrat do that? That's the Democrat playbook.

What is with you moron Democrats who think any Republican would listen to you because you claim to be a Republican? Everyone sees you for what you are
hey fuckhead...did i deny any of this was happening?....or was that you once again saying i said something i did not say?....and once again asswipe,prove i said i was a fucking republican....i think many here can see you for what you are....a fucking bullshit lying asswipe.....you and your good buddy dean have a lot in common.....

OMG, that's classic. You sent all the fur flying and you didn't even disagree with me? Classic. How do you act when you actually disagree with someone?
the difference between me and you is if i accuse somebody of saying something,i can prove it....how about you?....

You had three quotes in a row where you were a codpiece for Democrats and you couldn't recognize it. If I had a picture of you flashing someone, you'd ask where the proof was. In the end, you didn't even disagree with me, you were just being a dick
i didnt recognize it because its bullshit....all i said was were i live in Nevada it aint like California and you began all your imaginary things you claimed i said but yet are not able to back up one fucking thing.....so why is that?....

Right, you're a "Republican" who hasn't noticed the strong blue trend in Nevada or the inflow of Californians. Sure you are ...
i have never said i was piece of shit republican....geezus you are even worse than dean....here is a hint for you spaz....learn about the people you try to label,i have said many times in these threads i cant stand BOTH parties,and yes that includes the one you have your lips locked onto.....and the area of Nevada i moved to has ranches with people who wear cowboy hats and have pickups with gun racks and there is a nice big shooting range in the area....sounds like san francisco right?....fucking idiot........

I know you're not a Republican, that's what I said Harry Dumbass. You just jump in and you're Democrat codpieces for well known facts that Californians are flooding to other states including Nevada and Nevada is going blue
you know im not yet you keep saying i "claimed" i was yet cant show me anything about me saying i am....and the same thing with you saying im a democrat just because i apparently,disagreed with you....yet im such a good little democrat i have bad mouthed those asswipes as much as i bad mouth your precious little party....you are just one of those far right dipshits that think anyone who doesnt like what i like or believe what i believe, must be a dam democrat,what else could they be?.....right spaz?...when you take your head out of your ass try looking around,you might see things a little differently....and remember,this whole thing started with me just saying were i moved to in Nevada,it aint like California,and you of course know differently because apparently, you have been up here and know different....right spaz?....

Harry Dumbass: What? Just because I'm not a Democrat doesn't mean a Republican

Harry Dumbass: Oh, you're not a Democrat, that makes you a Republican ...
you are now sounding as stupid as your other good buddy tiger....i never figured you to be this stupid spaz....so this is how you are when someone dosent agree with you?...

Harry Dumbass: I have nothing, I'm just going to repeat what you said to me back to you

Because I said that Californians are flooding to their neighbors

- which is national news

Including Nevada

- which is national news

And Nevada is going blue

- which you know if you follow election returns

And you're being a complete dick denying that and arguing with me about it. Why would a Democrat do that? That's the Democrat playbook.

What is with you moron Democrats who think any Republican would listen to you because you claim to be a Republican? Everyone sees you for what you are
hey fuckhead...did i deny any of this was happening?....or was that you once again saying i said something i did not say?....and once again asswipe,prove i said i was a fucking republican....i think many here can see you for what you are....a fucking bullshit lying asswipe.....you and your good buddy dean have a lot in common.....

OMG, that's classic. You sent all the fur flying and you didn't even disagree with me? Classic. How do you act when you actually disagree with someone?
the difference between me and you is if i accuse somebody of saying something,i can prove it....how about you?....

You had three quotes in a row where you were a codpiece for Democrats and you couldn't recognize it. If I had a picture of you flashing someone, you'd ask where the proof was. In the end, you didn't even disagree with me, you were just being a dick
i didnt recognize it because its bullshit....all i said was were i live in Nevada it aint like California and you began all your imaginary things you claimed i said but yet are not able to back up one fucking thing.....so why is that?....

I didn't say Nevada was like California, Harry Dumbass. I said Californians are moving to Nevada and VOTING to make it like the shithole they left.

You seriously are an idiot

i have never said i was piece of shit republican....geezus you are even worse than dean....here is a hint for you spaz....learn about the people you try to label,i have said many times in these threads i cant stand BOTH parties,and yes that includes the one you have your lips locked onto.....and the area of Nevada i moved to has ranches with people who wear cowboy hats and have pickups with gun racks and there is a nice big shooting range in the area....sounds like san francisco right?....fucking idiot........

I know you're not a Republican, that's what I said Harry Dumbass. You just jump in and you're Democrat codpieces for well known facts that Californians are flooding to other states including Nevada and Nevada is going blue
you know im not yet you keep saying i "claimed" i was yet cant show me anything about me saying i am....and the same thing with you saying im a democrat just because i apparently,disagreed with you....yet im such a good little democrat i have bad mouthed those asswipes as much as i bad mouth your precious little party....you are just one of those far right dipshits that think anyone who doesnt like what i like or believe what i believe, must be a dam democrat,what else could they be?.....right spaz?...when you take your head out of your ass try looking around,you might see things a little differently....and remember,this whole thing started with me just saying were i moved to in Nevada,it aint like California,and you of course know differently because apparently, you have been up here and know different....right spaz?....

Harry Dumbass: What? Just because I'm not a Democrat doesn't mean a Republican

Harry Dumbass: Oh, you're not a Democrat, that makes you a Republican ...
you are now sounding as stupid as your other good buddy tiger....i never figured you to be this stupid spaz....so this is how you are when someone dosent agree with you?...

Harry Dumbass: I have nothing, I'm just going to repeat what you said to me back to you
as i have been saying spaz,i have been asking you to show me were i said what you said i said and i get nothing....for once you are being truthful....

Last edited:

I didn't say Nevada was like California, Harry Dumbass. I said Californians are moving to Nevada and VOTING to make it like the shithole they left.

You seriously are an idiot
more made up bullshit....show me were i said you said that....i believe i said its not like cal were i am at,can you follow conversations?...or are you a tad stupid?...

Rent control is a partial and gradual conversion of rental to ownership. A takeover of property by present renters.

Where did you get that wild idea?

Gee whiz! If you aren't already renting an apartment at the controlled rent, you will always be at the end of a long "wait list," unless you pay a healthy consideration to a renter who is moving out for taking up that particular below-market-rate rental contract.

Bread lines and housing wait lists. In Communist America.

As I knew, you're just posting for the sake of posting. No common sense, just posting. Keep up the good work!

one thing we know, the California government can't do anything right

by the time it's done, rich liberals will be living in properties for a buck per year, and owner won't be able to kick them out

Rent control has been a long practice in Southern Trailer Parks....these dumb racist rednecks are just acting new. :113:

one thing we know, the California government can't do anything right

by the time it's done, rich liberals will be living in properties for a buck per year, and owner won't be able to kick them out

Let mme tell you, if I only knew the local government interference in the future where I live, I would have never purchased rental property here. In fact I was offered some great deals from other landlords in my city, but I refused because of the government. They wanted to sell out just to get the hell out of our city.

If you want to ruin any good thing in this country, just get government involved, and they will destroy a good thing in no time.

Forum List

Back