Extreme Make Over - USMB Edition...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Anyone else watch the show on TV? I love it...and "The Swan".

I'd certainly sign up if they had 'Toad to Prince' or something for GUYS.

If you had free access to the best surgeons, what kinda Plastic Surgery would you get? I'm a believer everyone has SOME part of their body they'd want fixed.

My 'short' list is:

Liposuction on thighs, back/side of thighs, belly, love handles.

Nose Job - need to control the 'spread' as I get older...

what about you?

I like Extreme Home Makeover. It's the only show I have to catch every week!! Love, love, love Ty!!! :mm:

-=d=- said:

If you had free access to the best surgeons, what kinda Plastic Surgery would you get? I'm a believer everyone has SOME part of their body they'd want fixed.

My 'short' list is:

what about you?

Are you sure you're not a girl? :rotflmao:

Mr. P said:
Are you sure you're not a girl? :rotflmao:

Frankly? No.

(sigh) It's a running joke around my 'circles'. My wife's idea of 'the perfect gift' is a home depot shopping card. Mine? Long hot bath, romantic dinner, and (gasp) cuddling in front of a movie.

It's a blessing/curse that I'm so sensative.

-=d=- said:
Frankly? No.

(sigh) It's a running joke around my 'circles'. My wife's idea of 'the perfect gift' is a home depot shopping card. Mine? Long hot bath, romantic dinner, and (gasp) cuddling in front of a movie.

It's a blessing/curse that I'm so sensative.

QUICK! TAKE THE MANS PLEDGE!!!

-=d=- said:

My 'short' list is:

what about you?

I watch both when I get a chance........The thing that strikes me odd is they are lucky enough to get all that work done by top surgeons and they still bitch and cry about the pain,and the exercising......... I just want to slap them! :slap:

D for a guy you are certainly in touch with your feminine side, thats kind of cool...You must get along great with you wife!!

only thing I would do is have my nose fixed....I want it to look the same, just fix the deviated septum....oh, and I already had lasik surgery to repair my horrendous vision 6 years ago!

Thats all.

Fmr jarhead said:
only thing I would do is have my nose fixed....I want it to look the same, just fix the deviated septum....oh, and I already had lasik surgery to repair my horrendous vision 6 years ago!

Thats all.

How did the lasik surgery go? Was it easy or painful?

That's easy...Breast reduction surgery, and find some way to make me taller!!

Very simple....very painless.

20/400 with astigmatism before, 20/20 and 20/15 after.

Modern medical miracle as far as I am concerned. I was so blown away, 2 brothers and my dad also had it done with great success.

Only word of caution....do NOT try and find the best deal.....I work in the entertainment industry, and without my vision I would be screwed! (you can't play (errrr....work) with lights and not be able to see!)

Make sure the Dr OWNS his equipment, and does not just "borrow" it from another practice.

I love watching the Swan, but it seems like when I watch, I think of something else I want. My list is fairly short of what I want done as of now. Just a little bit of lypo, a breast reduction, and a nose job. Not too much to ask for huh?

I would have to get some breasts.
Well let me think about this one for a minute.......
Ya, I'd get me some breasts!!!

Forum List

Back