Extreme heat events taking place in both summer and winter

See? The few remaining cultists just keep getting dumber and more hysterical.

We keep pounting out to them how dumb it is to confuse weather with climate, but it doesn't help. They're determined to remain stupid, so they're going to succeed.

Climate is nothing more than an accumulation of weather of an extended period of time. So, if it is colder than usual over a few years, t his is hardly an indication of climate change. Anyway, tell us, what is the normal temperature?
Climate is supposed to be a 30 year period...20 of the last 30 years have been a pause...and now global temperatures are dropping...

No worries..NASA,who you are so fond of quoting,says a mini ice age is coming.

No, NASA hasn't said any such crazy thing.

Yes, I know why you said that. Your cult told you a crazy story, and you just repeated it.

So you never tire of being wrong?

WATCH: NASA Scientist Warns About The Coming Mini Ice

NASA predicts ICE AGE with ‘DEAD SUN’ sparking fears Earth temperatures to plunge

A Mini Ice Age? NASA Scientist Warns That Diminished Solar Activity Could Mean The Coldest Winter In Modern Times

So you never tire of being wrong?

So, more fraud on your part. Why did you think you wouldn't get called out on it?

John L. Casey is a conspiracy crank, not a "NASA scientist".
Those are discussions of the thermosphere -- that is, far out in space-- which has nothing to do with climate at the surface. Only the most pathetic liars pretend it does. Thus, many deniers are pretending it.

Really. Your link was just a discussion of the thermosphere. No NASA scientist involved predicted any surface cooling.

I can see why you missed that. Your linked article basically lied to your face.

Never heard of the Maunder minimum?

Sure. If we had another, it would just slightly decrease the rate of warming. Greenhouse gas emissions are having much more effect on climate than solar variations. As the sun has cooled for the past 40 years, temperatures have warmed.

AGW models and observations show that increased GHGs in the Earth's atmosphere will lead to cooling of the thermosphere.

Notice the complete absence of referring to the IPCC over prediction/projections of Temperature, Precipitation, Snow, Hurricanes, Tornadoes and many more that have been promoted in the IPCC reports?

They projected the HOT SPOT, that was to be around 3 times the warming rate the surface.
NOT FOUND

They projected that it would warm at least .20C/ decade and actually due to accelerated CO2 emissions in the last 15-20 years over what was projected, is really about .30C/ decade.
LESS THAN .20C/decade rate, Satellite show even less at .13C/decade rate

They projected LESS Snow and more rain/freezing rain in the wintertime.
INCREASING SNOW

CC is well beyond correlation equating to causation, demograpical anecdotals are no metric either

~S~

CC is well beyond correlation equating to causation, demograpical anecdotals are no metric either

~S~
Stupidity cannot be fixed no matter how much TRUTH is presented, the only option is to remove from society.

th.jpg

Easier winters?

2002fig1.gif

You GOT 'em!
the same ole picture again...begezzus man, have you nothing else but bullshit consensus science crap?

Global Warming Expedition Stopped In Its Tracks By Arctic Sea Ice
The Polar Ocean Challenge is taking a two month journey that will see them go from Bristol, Alaska, to Norway, then to Russia through the North East passage, back to Alaska through the North West passage, to Greenland and then ultimately back to Bristol. Their objective, as laid out by their website, was to demonstrate “that the Arctic sea ice coverage shrinks back so far now in the summer months that sea that was permanently locked up now can allow passage through.”

There has been one small hiccup thus-far though: they are currently stuck in Murmansk, Russia because there is too much ice blocking the North East passage the team said didn’t exist in summer months, according to Real Climate Science.
Would like to point out this FACT...
There has been one small hiccup thus-far though: they are currently stuck in
Murmansk
, Russia because there is too much ice blocking the North East passage the team said didn’t exist in summer months,
Yeah, I know, you are a dumbass liberal(redundant statement) that ignores the TRUTH.

View attachment 233085
Yeah I was wondering about the same thing. What kind of moron would use a graph that ends at 2000 as proof how mild the winter supposedly was in all the years since then.

Oh, gosh, I see what you mean. I guess these last few years really show that global warming never really took place.

graph.jpg

Easier winters?

2002fig1.gif

You GOT 'em!
the same ole picture again...begezzus man, have you nothing else but bullshit consensus science crap?

Global Warming Expedition Stopped In Its Tracks By Arctic Sea Ice
The Polar Ocean Challenge is taking a two month journey that will see them go from Bristol, Alaska, to Norway, then to Russia through the North East passage, back to Alaska through the North West passage, to Greenland and then ultimately back to Bristol. Their objective, as laid out by their website, was to demonstrate “that the Arctic sea ice coverage shrinks back so far now in the summer months that sea that was permanently locked up now can allow passage through.”

There has been one small hiccup thus-far though: they are currently stuck in Murmansk, Russia because there is too much ice blocking the North East passage the team said didn’t exist in summer months, according to Real Climate Science.
Would like to point out this FACT...
There has been one small hiccup thus-far though: they are currently stuck in
Murmansk
, Russia because there is too much ice blocking the North East passage the team said didn’t exist in summer months,
Yeah, I know, you are a dumbass liberal(redundant statement) that ignores the TRUTH.

View attachment 233085
Yeah I was wondering about the same thing. What kind of moron would use a graph that ends at 2000 as proof how mild the winter supposedly was in all the years since then.

Not only that he is using PISS, the very worst site for Temperature data since they have changed their data so many times now. It is JUNK which is why most skeptics no longer accept it.

Oh, gosh, I see what you mean. I guess these last few years really show that global warming never really took place.

graph.jpg

You never stop using junk charts, when will you catch up to the well known evidence that it is JUNK!

PISS is junk, Crick!

Do you know what an estimate is? It is someone who THINKS that what he is posting "MIGHT" happen. Not actual data...Crick, you just got the #1 award for being that stupid.
gmd-trophy1.jpg

Last edited:

Do you know what an estimate is? It is someone who THINKS that what he is posting "MIGHT" happen. Not actual data...Crick, you just got the #1 award for being that stupid.

SARCASM:
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More
The GISTEMP data I posted are not estimates of future temperatures.

graph.jpg
Unless you are one of the wise men who found Jesus I can`t see how you can see how "mild" the Canadian winters were from 2000 to now by looking at "global mean estimates". If this is supposed to corroborate your OP that its warm in Canada during the winter then you must have more than just one loose screw.
Either Canada also owns Australia, China, India, all of Africa etc or its not just the time in Canada that is synchronized with China, India etc but also the temperature if that graph is supposed to prove your point.

I was talking about the planet. If you wanted to talk about Canada, perhaps you could have said so.

graph.jpg

LOL @ ocean data accurate to a tenth of a degree in 1880.

You've been busted so so so many times on this fraud yet you persist.

Forum List

Back