Extreme Frigid & Brutal Winter Weather On The Way.Gore&Kerry Have Some "Esplaining" To Do.

The fact that deniers cannot descern the difference between climate and weather.

You mean like you? If it's warm it's global warming. If it's cold it's global warming. If it's wet it's global warming, if it's dry it's global warming. When everything is the fault of something, it becomes quite clear that NOTHING is the fault of that thing.

Thanks for proving my point, yet again.

There are several threads started by your cult members on the subject where are you to claim that they are wrong on this very subject?

Then again you keep proving that AGW is a religious quote..

Still waiting for the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate..

Here, let me assist you:

Google
damn, I clicked on your link and got nothing. Seems that is always all you have. Thanks for the nothing posts? BTW, the weather in NY is weather and is the same as it has been for 30 years, climate. Now please provide a link to prove something of value to your more stupid posts.

On the contrary, you got google, which is all you are going to get. Do your own fucking homework, little boy.

You mean like you? If it's warm it's global warming. If it's cold it's global warming. If it's wet it's global warming, if it's dry it's global warming. When everything is the fault of something, it becomes quite clear that NOTHING is the fault of that thing.

There are several threads started by your cult members on the subject where are you to claim that they are wrong on this very subject?

Still waiting for the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate..

Here, let me assist you:

Google
damn, I clicked on your link and got nothing. Seems that is always all you have. Thanks for the nothing posts? BTW, the weather in NY is weather and is the same as it has been for 30 years, climate. Now please provide a link to prove something of value to your more stupid posts.

On the contrary, you got google, which is all you are going to get. Do your own fucking homework, little boy.
I got nothing, giving a google search window is nothing it's blank, what stupid you post.

Here, let me assist you:

Google

On the contrary silly boy. You always demand links from the sceptics so produce some. You get no special treatment for being a dick olfraud. Produce some links or shut up.

Here, let me assist you:

Google

On the contrary silly boy. You always demand links from the sceptics so produce some. You get no special treatment for being a dick olfraud. Produce some links or shut up.

Google is your friend/ You didn't know this? Huh.

Here, let me assist you:

Google

No, you guys are demanding we do work that you won't. So in that case you can piss off. Never again will I EVER provide you a link that you demand. You have burned your final bridge olfraud.

Here, let me assist you:

Google

No, you guys are demanding we do work that you won't. So in that case you can piss off. Never again will I EVER provide you a link that you demand. You have burned your final bridge olfraud.

That's hilarious. YOU make a ridiculous demand and expect people to jump at your command. Sorry, life doesn't work that way. What bridge, exactly, do you think ever existed to burn?

Here, let me assist you:

Google

Just whom are you addressing there, old boy? The link did not work, I posted one that did. Now as to why it did not work, who knows? Maybe.

Forum List

Back