Extreme Couponing.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Anyone watch the show?

They walk in a get 600 Bucks worth of stuff, for 4 Bucks and some change. No joke. Well my wife is hooked, and has started coupon like mad. Even though there is not a single store for hundreds of miles that doubles coupons. (essential to getting out of there paying nothing) she has not paid more than 45% the total value of her order since starting.

Pretty cool :)

Never seen it. Looks like a bubble program. Like, who is going to stay in business for very long selling $600 worth of stuff for $4?

This will not end pretty for some one some where.

"extreme" freaking everything lately. They actually have a show about coupons....damn

Whats next, extreme sushi making?

Extreme Couponing is an activity that combines shopping skills with couponing in an attempt to save as much money. The concept of "Extreme Couponers was first mentioned by the Wall Street Journal on March 8,2010. Many of the couponers plot their grocery-store trips with some precisions and gaining money in large amount. , The Customers are also with gaining through this. Extreme Couponing follows by many shoppers as it is a plan and a way to plot the unbelievable things. Witness amazing shopping skills and shocking of merchandise, as every day people go to extremes in pursuit of extraordinary deals.

Extreme Couponing is an activity that combines shopping skills with couponing in an attempt to save as much money. The concept of "Extreme Couponers was first mentioned by the Wall Street Journal on March 8,2010. Many of the couponers plot their grocery-store trips with some precisions and gaining money in large amount. , The Customers are also with gaining through this. Extreme Couponing follows by many shoppers as it is a plan and a way to plot the unbelievable things. Witness amazing shopping skills and shocking of merchandise, as every day people go to extremes in pursuit of extraordinary deals.
you sound like a textbook.

Anyone watch the show?

They walk in a get 600 Bucks worth of stuff, for 4 Bucks and some change. No joke. Well my wife is hooked, and has started coupon like mad. Even though there is not a single store for hundreds of miles that doubles coupons. (essential to getting out of there paying nothing) she has not paid more than 45% the total value of her order since starting.

Pretty cool :)

Retail seems to have caught on to so many couponers. You can still save but I rarely see double or triple coupons anywhere. Many stores won't take the coupons you get off the internet.

I've never been a couponer, I've thought about trying it but it's like work.

Forum List

Back