Extraterrestrial infiltration

Oh! Oh! Oh! I have a question!!!!

Picture025.jpg

Do you think there are Aliens in the Ocean?

Hi Echo:

Do you think it's possible cats are extraterrestrials? Think about it, maybe the Egyptians had it right all along......................

The evidence would be in the blood like no rh factor in humans that people have difficulty figuring out.

Greatdreams.com Article

These rh negative researchers generally end up with the same conclusion that has something to do with a reptilian race and not anything to do with cats or other pets. About 99 percent of Chinese people have rh positive blood and more than 95 percent of black races. I do believe we will find that the beardless races have a far lower percentage of rh negative people than the bearded races (sons of Noah) and because of an extraterrestrial (higher plane) link in the human evolutionary lineages.

There is a basic rh factor percentage difference in the blood of the sixth day peoples (Gen. 1:26-28) and the seventh day peoples (Gen. 2:7+) that are 'gods' (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34) from God's Infinite Realm; but that is a very deep topic indeed.

Terral

Hi Echo:

Do you think it's possible cats are extraterrestrials? Think about it, maybe the Egyptians had it right all along......................

The evidence would be in the blood like no rh factor in humans that people have difficulty figuring out.

Greatdreams.com Article

These rh negative researchers generally end up with the same conclusion that has something to do with a reptilian race and not anything to do with cats or other pets. About 99 percent of Chinese people have rh positive blood and more than 95 percent of black races. I do believe we will find that the beardless races have a far lower percentage of rh negative people than the bearded races (sons of Noah) and because of an extraterrestrial (higher plane) link in the human evolutionary lineages.

There is a basic rh factor percentage difference in the blood of the sixth day peoples (Gen. 1:26-28) and the seventh day peoples (Gen. 2:7+) that are 'gods' (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34) from God's Infinite Realm; but that is a very deep topic indeed.

Terral

My blood is Type O. But I'm just a white blue eyed blonde German/Irish/Scottish/English Mix.

Am I an alien too?

Hi Echo:
This thread has WIN written all over it!
Terral vs. user 11 and who really are the Extraterrestrials!
I think I've died and gone to Heaven! :woohoo:

The type O negative blood extraterrestrial argument has more merit than trying to weave alien DNA through Jacob/Israel to the Jews any day of the week. I know one thing, when the people at the blood bank or hospital find out that I have this blood, they want it. Everyone can use my blood, but I must use 0 neg blood and my body rejects everything else. I did not realize that all primates have rh positive blood but about 15 percent of humans.

Terral

Can we change our rh factors by buying silver??

The obvious answer that the extraterrestrials have been around for billions of years and do not interfere with the races, because they have very strict orders not to interfere with the races. The aliens are looking for the Messiah just like everybody else and they know He is coming to this planet.

Yes, of course that's the obvious answer. :lol:

No doubt the Rothschilds are somehow involved in this.

The obvious answer that the extraterrestrials have been around for billions of years and do not interfere with the races, because they have very strict orders not to interfere with the races. The aliens are looking for the Messiah just like everybody else and they know He is coming to this planet.

Yes, of course that's the obvious answer. :lol:

No doubt the Rothschilds are somehow involved in this.

I know the Masons are too. My dad was one, that's why I have 'Type O' Blood of course!

Alien+Masons+Type O Blood+Cat Owner= ET! :rock:

Hi Echo:

My blood is Type O. But I'm just a white blue eyed blonde German/Irish/Scottish/English Mix.

Am I an alien too?

Seventy-three percent of all people are type 0 and A rh+, while only seven percent are type O rh-. The hypothesis states that rh- people have a common ancestor that is extraterrestrial and not that you or I are aliens. The rh- people do not have the Rhesus Monkey protein that is common to 85 percent of the population. I rather like the idea of not having that coursing through my veins ... just saying ... ;0)

Another hypothesis is that rh- people are the angels among us. Heb. 13:2.

Terral

Hi Echo:

I know the Masons are too. My dad was one, that's why I have 'Type O' Blood of course!

The type has nothing to do with anything. It is the rh factor either + (85 percent of people) or - (15 percent). Type O rh- is the pure pure blood that can be used by anyone and said to have mysterious properties, while Type O rh+ is the most-common blood type of all (37 %). Therefore, the type O blood is only significant if the rh factor is negative.

An interesting fact is that 0- people can donate blood for anyone, but 0- blood is the only blood we can use. On the opposite side of the spectrum are the AB+ people who cannot give blood for any other group, but they can use the blood of everyone else. See Chart halfway down the page. Since 99 percent of oriental people are rh+, then perhaps the extraterrestrials have the Rhesus protein too like the rest of the primates on earth that have been around for hundreds of thousands and millions of years.

Terral

Last edited:
I'd like to see them debate the eternal question: Humans, Pets or Food?

Hi Echo:

The type has nothing to do with anything. It is the rh factor either + (85 percent of people) or - (15 percent). Type O rh- is the pure pure blood that can be used by anyone and said to have mysterious properties, while Type O rh+ is the most-common blood type of all (37 %). Therefore, the type O blood is only significant if the rh factor is negative.

An interesting fact is that 0- people can donate blood for anyone, but 0- blood is the only blood we can use. On the opposite side of the spectrum are the AB+ people who cannot give blood for any other group, but they can use the blood of everyone else. See Chart halfway down the page. All of that said, I am willing to bet that the extraterrestrials have no rh factor in their blood ... too. ;0)

Terral

But User's problem, according to you, is the fact that all Jews do not have the same blood type much less are all O negative.

And your problem is assuming that all extra terrestrials have blood at all other than yourself of course.

Hi Fox:

But User's problem, according to you, is the fact that all Jews do not have the same blood type much less are all O negative.

User's problem is that Jacob/Israel descended from Isaac and Abraham who fathered many nations. You cannot give alien heritage to Jews (sons of Israel), unless you are willing to do the same for all the sons of Abraham and that includes a lot of people (Abraham).

And your problem is assuming that all extra terrestrials have blood at all other than yourself of course.

My view is shaped by the interpretation of Scripture saying that sixth day people (Gen. 1:26-28) have been around for hundreds of thousands and even millions of years (Evolution Timeline). Then the Lord God (Christ) formed Adam in Genesis 2:7 on this 'seventh day' where a totally new kind of man began to walk the earth starting in Genesis 3:21 in human 'skins.'

81.jpg

If you are following along, then Adam from Genesis 2:7 to 2:18-22 was a 'heavenly' immortal soul with Eve and her seed (diagram) still IN him as a 'singularity.' Eve and her seed were taken from his side for Adam and Eve to continue as heavenly hosts, until the fall and ultimate ejection from the heavenly garden in Genesis 3:21. THAT marks the time that 'gods' (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34) began walking the earth in human skins. Then the Nephilim (Gen. 6) began corrupting the righteous branch, until the Lord God destroyed all but Noah and his family from the land that is now the Euphrates Basin to destroy the wicked race of giants and sons of darkness that had infiltrated the Adamic lineage.

My hypothesis says the aliens 'do' have the rh factor like 99 percent of oriental people that have been around for millions years, because they are descended from the Rhesus lineage as a common ancestor WAY back in history on the sixth day. In other words, I see a connection between the ancient beardless races (like the native Indians/Africans) and the extraterrestrials, but the rh negative people are the anomaly that came along later with the seventh day people. Otherwise, other primates would also have their representatives of the rh negative blood types that is apparently only part of the 15 percent of human population.

This 15 percent negative rh factor is really deceiving, because the world has a large oriental population that is less than 1 percent rh negative like the peoples of Africa and native Indians among the ancient races that have been around the longest (chart in middle of page). Those are the people that were already on the earth when Adam and Eve took their first steps as man and woman in Genesis 3:21 in human skins, which is where I believe the rh negative blood comes into the equation. Rather than from extraterrestrials, I am more inclined to believe some among us are descended from the angels among us (Heb. 13:2 again), which is why many can use their blood, but the rh negative people must use blood of their own species without the ancient Rhesus monkey protein.

But of course, this is only a theory and I have been wrong before. ;0)

Terral

Last edited:
Do you prefer humans stewed, roasted, or smoked?

Hi Fox:

User's problem is that Jacob/Israel descended from Isaac and Abraham who fathered many nations. You cannot give alien heritage to Jews (sons of Israel), unless you are willing to do the same for all the sons of Abraham and that includes a lot of people (Abraham).

My view is shaped by the interpretation of Scripture saying that sixth day people (Gen. 1:26-28) have been around for hundreds of thousands and even millions of years (Evolution Timeline). Then the Lord God (Christ) formed Adam in Genesis 2:7 on this 'seventh day' where a totally new kind of man began to walk the earth starting in Genesis 3:21 in human 'skins.'

81.jpg

If you are following along, then Adam from Genesis 2:7 to 2:18-22 was a 'heavenly' immortal soul with Eve and her seed (diagram) still IN him as a 'singularity.' Eve and her seed were taken from his side for Adam and Eve to continue as heavenly hosts, until the fall and ultimate ejection from the heavenly garden in Genesis 3:21. THAT marks the time that 'gods' (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34) began walking the earth in human skins. Then the Nephilim (Gen. 6) began corrupting the righteous branch, until the Lord God destroyed all but Noah and his family from the land that is now the Euphrates Basin to destroy the wicked race of giants and sons of darkness that had infiltrated the Adamic lineage.

My hypothesis says the aliens 'do' have the rh factor like 99 percent of oriental people that have been around for millions years, because they are descended from the Rhesus lineage as a common ancestor WAY back in history on the sixth day. In other words, I see a connection between the ancient beardless races (like the native Indians/Africans) and the extraterrestrials, but the rh negative people are the anomaly that came along later with the seventh day people. Otherwise, other primates would also have their representatives of the rh negative blood types that is apparently only part of the 15 percent of human population.

This 15 percent negative rh factor is really deceiving, because the world has a large oriental population that is less than 1 percent rh negative like the peoples of Africa and native Indians among the ancient races that have been around the longest (chart in middle of page). Those are the people that were already on the earth when Adam and Eve took their first steps as man and woman in Genesis 3:21 in human skins, which is where I believe the rh negative blood comes into the equation. Rather than from extraterrestrials, I am more inclined to believe some among us are descended from the angels among us (Heb. 13:2 again), which is why many can use their blood, but the rh negative people must use blood of their own species without the ancient Rhesus monkey protein.

But of course, this is only a theory and I have been wrong before. ;0)

Terral

I see one has to be careful cracking a joke around here. :)

But this is quite interesting and I will say it is one of the most creative interpretations of Genesis I have ever seen. Do you give Von Daniken any credence on his theories of extra terrestrial visitations to ancient peoples?

Hi Fox:

But this is quite interesting and I will say it is one of the most creative interpretations of Genesis I have ever seen. Do you give Von Daniken any credence on his theories of extra terrestrial visitations to ancient peoples?

I was kind of hoping for a question on the Genesis interpretation. ;0)

Terral

Forum List

Back