Extraterrestrial infiltration

user11

Rookie
Oct 9, 2009
We can rightfully have questions about the true identity of the Jews. Traditionally, the only real Jews are those internationally spread people that are distinguishable wearing black-tainted costumes and typical hairstyle. Other people on Earth are called Jewish, but are actually not from that descent, if you would trace their background. We should wonder why this is the case.

-------------------------------

We can ask ourselves what the origin is of the Jews. From what I've learned [1], Jews seem to be of an extraterrestrial nature. They are tied to another civilization, about which some online information has been divulged. Jews historically originate from what is referred to as the Pleiadeans [2]. These are named after a group of stars in the stellar constellation Taurus. The Jews could be the Pleiadeans' genetic or cultural descendants.

Pleiadeans are a godly culture. God, in their society, is nothing else than a hierarchical rank. A military, political, or scientific individual might obtain that stature. Gods are called 'Jhwh' in the Pleiadean language. Jews present themselves as monotheistic, god-abiding people, but privately hold feelings of reprisal towards him. They developed an opposite deism, in which they worship the anti-creator.

Another group of ancient earthlings, namely the Sirians, appears to be in strife with this Pleiadean group. The Sirian adulation of light and rationality is in opposition to the catholic view (kata-holos: everything is holy) of the Pleiadeans. These fundamental cosmologies collide (this conflict also could be a disguise, since both Pleiadeans and Sirians are original Earthlings, or at the least connected to them; there might be a common Lyrean descent).

Both civilisations are present on Earth. Pleiadean people are locally known as Hebrews, and then Hellenic, Romans, Gaul, Anglo-Saxons, Germans, Russians and Americans -- and Israelis. The Syrians are represented as native North- and South Americans, North-Africans, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and several island groups in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

Sirians exerted their opaque influence through freemasonry. To their earthly followers, knowledge is traded for adherence. Masonic members are then pushed up the ladder of society, while, of course, controlled by the leadership of the Sirian civilization.

From the moment of their (re)arrival on Earth, Sirians themselves developed a second way of infiltrating Earthlings. In a culture fearful of the afterlife, best noticed during their 'Egyptian' residence, Sirians used embodiments as a powerful tool of possession. An embodier attaches to the subconsciousness, nervous system and mind of a host to exert control over him. This has occurred on Earth since thousands of years BC. According to Stargate mythology, 10,000 years ago Ra voyaged across the galaxy searching for a new body, one that could sustain his dying form. He discovered Earth and picked humans as targets.

Sirians depend on star-gates [3] to travel or transport through space. The development of this technology here on Earth has always been kept down by them in order to maintain the advantage in travel speed. Earthlings once channeled through such a portal and met the Syrians on their planet, whose leader said to them: 'I created your civilisation, now I will destroy it'.

The way in which the Sirians say to have made our civilization, appears to have been done by appealing to our lower senses -- not unlike our own intelligence agencies do when they infiltrate enemyous countries. Primitive instincts were triggered, and ambitions pushed, as a control mechanism by this off-planetary race.

Jews, the offshoots of the Pleiadeans, have their own form of adhesive power. Jews use energetic recitations that have an enchanting influence on the subject. These are also referred to as spells. As a result of this, individuals all over the planet believe to have an identity similar to that of the Jews, while there is no particular reason to like, or certainly adhere to this culture. From political over economic to military, spells are the engine that have driven their invisible recruitment.

Last edited:
we can rightfully have questions about the true identity of the jews. Traditionally, the only real jews are those internationally spread people that are distinguishable wearing black-tainted costumes and typical hairstyle. Other people on earth are called jewish, but are actually not from that descent, if you would trace their background. We should wonder why this is the case.

-------------------------------

we can ask ourselves what the origin is of the jews. From what i've learned [1], jews seem to be of an extraterrestrial nature. They are tied to another civilization, about which some online information has been divulged. Jews historically originate from what is referred to as the pleiadeans [2]. These are named after a group of stars in the stellar constellation taurus. The jews could be the pleiadeans' genetic or cultural descendants.

Pleiadeans are a godly culture. God, in their society, is nothing else than a hierarchical rank. A military, political, or scientific individual might obtain that stature. Gods are called 'jhwh' in the pleiadean language. Jews present themselves as monotheistic, god-abiding people, but privately hold feelings of reprisal towards him. They developed an opposite deism, in which they worship the anti-creator.

Another group of ancient earthlings, namely the sirians, appears to be in strife with this pleiadean group. The sirian adulation of light and rationality is in opposition to the catholic view (kata-holos: Everything is holy) of the pleiadeans. These fundamental cosmologies collide (this conflict also could be a disguise, since both pleiadeans and sirians are original earthlings, or at the least connected to them; there might be a common lyrean descent).

Both civilisations are present on earth. Pleiadean people are locally known as hebrews, and then hellenic, romans, gaul, anglo-saxons, germans, russians and americans -- and israelis. The syrians are represented as native north- and south americans, north-africans, arabs, persians, indians, and several island groups in the atlantic and pacific oceans.

Sirians exerted their opaque influence through freemasonry. To their earthly followers, knowledge is traded for adherence. Masonic members are then pushed up the ladder of society, while, of course, controlled by the leadership of the sirian civilization.

From the moment of their (re)arrival on earth, sirians themselves developed a second way of infiltrating earthlings. In a culture fearful of the afterlife, best noticed during their 'egyptian' residence, sirians used embodiments as a powerful tool of possession. An embodier attaches to the subconsciousness, nervous system and mind of a host to exert control over him. This has occurred on earth since thousands of years bc. According to stargate mythology, 10,000 years ago ra voyaged across the galaxy searching for a new body, one that could sustain his dying form. He discovered earth and picked humans as targets.

Sirians depend on star-gates [3] to travel or transport through space. The development of this technology here on earth has always been kept down by them in order to maintain the advantage in travel speed. Earthlings once channeled through such a portal and met the syrians on their planet, whose leader said to them: 'i created your civilisation, now i will destroy it'.

The way in which the sirians say to have made our civilization, appears to have been done by appealing to our lower senses -- not unlike our own intelligence agencies do when they infiltrate enemyous countries. Primitive instincts were triggered, and ambitions pushed, as a control mechanism by this off-planetary race.

Jews, the offshoots of the pleiadeans, have their own form of adhesive power. Jews use energetic recitations that have an enchanting influence on the subject. These are also referred to as spells. As a result of this, individuals all over the planet believe to have an identity similar to that of the jews, while there is no particular reason to like, or certainly adhere to this culture. From political over economic to military, spells are the engine that have driven their invisible recruitment.

best post ever!

What the hell? :lol:

The real problem are Lizard people! Everyone knows that.

Colonizers of Earth
This planet has been invaded by another civilization

Given the attractiveness of water worlds, Earth must have been susceptible to interest from technologically developed extraterrestrial races. Earth was invaded by a civilization referred to as the Pleiadeans.

Earth became the object of colonization by a race from the star cluster Pleiades.

This extraterrestrial race invaded this planet at least 4000 years ago. They are known historically as Aztecs, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Jews. Main military, political, scientific, and artistic people in history come from this race.

Pleiadeans can be distinguished from Earthly people by their hook-shaped nose, longer earlobes, and 'greek' type feet.

Religious belief systems were invented on Earth to keep the planetary population superstitious about life outside their own planet. Prophets were extraterrestrials who caused Earthlings to be in awe for the powerful beings from above, or 'elohim'.

All empires on Earth were created by Pleiadean political leaders. The colonists became exposed in their political strategy when the protocols of 'the learned elders of Zion' leaked.

In the 20th century, the imperial power shifted from Germany to the U.S.A. Truman created the National Security Act, at a time when Earthlings became ready to sail into space.

The money system staid under Pleiadean control through ownership of the banks. The obtainment of petroleum determined post-war American politics.

sleestaksold.jpg

Hi User:

...We can ask ourselves what the origin is of the Jews. From what I've learned [1], Jews seem to be of an extraterrestrial nature. They are tied to another civilization, about which some online information has been divulged. Jews historically originate from what is referred to as the Pleiadeans [2]. These are named after a group of stars in the stellar constellation Taurus. The Jews could be the Pleiadeans' genetic or cultural descendants ...

This is all bullony. Jews are descended from Jacob/Israel the son of Isaac the son of Abraham the father of many nations saying that your entire thesis is most-definitely false. Jacob and Esau shared the same womb. If the Jews are aliens then so are the Arabs and lots of races (do not forget Ishmael = 12 princes too). The descendants of extraterrestrials living on this Earth are those with type O negative blood:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhFQTo0wZFs"]RH-Negative Blood and the Ancient Astronaut Connection[/ame]

How many of you have type 0 Negative blood like me? ;0)

Terral

Last edited:
This thread has WIN written all over it!

Terral vs. user 11 and who really are the Extraterrestrials!

I think I've died and gone to Heaven! :woohoo:

Hi User:

Colonizers of Earth

Given the attractiveness of water worlds, Earth must have been susceptible to interest from technologically developed extraterrestrial races. Earth was invaded by a civilization referred to as the Pleiadeans.

The obvious answer that the extraterrestrials have been around for billions of years and do not interfere with the races, because they have very strict orders not to interfere with the races. The aliens are looking for the Messiah just like everybody else and they know He is coming to this planet.

Terral

Hi User:

Colonizers of Earth

The obvious answer that the extraterrestrials have been around for billions of years and do not interfere with the races, because they have very strict orders not to interfere with the races. The aliens are looking for the Messiah just like everybody else and they know He is coming to this planet.

Terral

Hello Terral,

Do you think it's possible cats are extraterrestrials?

Think about it, maybe the Egyptians had it right all along......................

Love,

EZ

Hi User:

Colonizers of Earth

Terral

How do you know they have orders?

Hi User:

Colonizers of Earth

Terral

Hello Terral,

Do you think it's possible cats are extraterrestrials?

Think about it, maybe the Egyptians had it right all along......................

Love,

EZ
I always said treat them right, they are taking notes on we primates for when the mothership returns!

Hi Echo:

The type O negative blood extraterrestrial argument has more merit than trying to weave alien DNA through Jacob/Israel to the Jews any day of the week. I know one thing, when the people at the blood bank or hospital find out that I have this blood, they want it. Everyone can use my blood, but I must use 0 neg blood and my body rejects everything else. I did not realize that all primates have rh positive blood but about 15 percent of humans.

Terral

Hi Echo:

The type O negative blood extraterrestrial argument has more merit than trying to weave alien DNA through Jacob/Israel to the Jews any day of the week. I know one thing, when the people at the blood bank or hospital find out that I have this blood, they want it. Everyone can use my blood, but I must use 0 neg blood and my body rejects everything else. I did not realize that all primates have rh positive blood but about 15 percent of humans.

Terral
Because.... The Joooooos just CAN'T be superior to we lowly normal humans. Right? :lmao:

Hi Echo:

Terral
You have issues that are serious enough to where NO ONE should take you seriously about ANYTHING. Get some help. YOU have serious problems.:confused::confused:

Hi Toro:

How do you know they have orders?

The aliens have been around for millions and even billions of years and they have orders not to interfere with the sons of Noah from your father Adam since way back in Genesis. Adam is the father of the aliens too. 1Cor 15:22.

Terral

Forum List

Back