Extraction industry dirty little secret

"The federally managed effort to stop the flow of oil has been “shrouded in secrecy,” according to the AP. Now, U.S. Senator Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) is urging the government torelease documents related to the spill and mitigation efforts."

Any surprise with this administration? Oil spill equals bad news, so hide it.

I wonder how they will stop the naturally occurring oil seepage from natural sources... It dwarfs the spill by a factor of 100X..
Another wonderful fear-mongering moment of failure brought to you by DOT.FAIL

The oil lobby is powerful and since Citizens United opened the flood gates, The oil co's can simply purchase the politicians silence :eusa_shhh::

Oil Spill Has Been Leaking Into Gulf for a Decade

44 :afro: needs to get the boot of the EPA and keep it on their necks until they clean up their mess.
A 2003 National Academies study estimated that about 980,000 barrels of oil, or about 41 million gallons, seep into the Gulf – every year.

You moronic Liberal fuck. :slap:

Natural Oil Seeps vs. Oil Spills The Political Climate

The oil lobby is powerful and since Citizens United opened the flood gates, The oil co's can simply purchase the politicians silence :eusa_shhh::

44 :afro: needs to get the boot of the EPA and keep it on their necks until they clean up their mess.
A 2003 National Academies study estimated that about 980,000 barrels of oil, or about 41 million gallons, seep into the Gulf – every year.

DOT.FAIL

Ever notice how Liberals could give a shit about the tens of millions of pounds of toxic crap that ass-fucking farmers spread upon the earth - worldwide- generation after generation?

Ever wonder why they never mention the Gulf of Mexico "dead zone"? :dunno:

Another Large Gulf Dead Zone Few Reductions in Pollution Gulf Restoration Network

Well, it's because they're Liberals. Narrow-minded picayune champions of the nonsensical.

Fuck you idiots. :fu:

And you and yours like to accuse us of wanting to cut human population.

They redefined our Constitution; slightly more significant than a piece of legislation. What makes you think a law is required to open the flood gates?

does that change the fact I mention extraction industry boi? No it doesn't.

does that change the fact I mention extraction industry boi? No it doesn't.
I shall smite thee with my psycho-kinetic internets mind power! :slap:

Forum List

Back