Extra! Infants Win The Election!

What is poverty? Americans might well be surprised to learn from other government data that the overwhelming majority of those defined as “poor” by the Census Bureau were well-housed and adequately fed even in the recession year 2009. About 4 percent of them did temporarily become homeless.
Modern Poverty Includes A.C. and an Xbox - By Ken McIntyre - The Corner - National Review Online
And politicalchic resorts to the national review. Again. Poor is poor, PC, it is easy to recognize to those with open minds. You just do not have one. But then, you are a con tool, so that would be obvious.

Wiggle on outta here, Lumbricus.....before some fisherman sees you!
PC, you are obviously delusional. You have no power to tell anyone what to do, you see. Problem with cons is they think they are smart. Which is a documented problem with stupid people.

If they don't have a car, they have to rely on public transportation and Taxis.

They are poor because they can't afford the essentials in life....food, shelter, electricity, healthcare, transportation

But they can afford the non essentials. The less people spend on non essentials the more they have to pay for essentials no?

You complain if they have any accumulated any wealth in their lifetime. They may have been able to afford a run down car at some point, they could have picked up a cheap TV and computer, they may even, god forbid have heat and air conditioning. It does not mean they are no longer poor

If they can afford to pay for those things then no they are not poor. And I'm all for people accumulating wealth but you have to realize that you don't accumulate wealth if you spend money on shit you don't need.
So, you your definition of poor is the same as destitute. Why don't you go and try living the way you suggest is not really poor. Then we can talk. Till then, you are simply posting con dogma. Keep thinking that way. There will be another election in a couple years.

You assume I haven't lived that way?

I lived paycheck to paycheck. When I was I didn't have cable, I certainly didn't have a cell phone or a computer I shared an apartment with a few other people and for a while I even slept in my car. I never whined that I was poor.

I did all that and never had to go on food stamps or welfare. So you see i could afford the necessities and I got by until I made my situation better.

They are poor because they can't afford the essentials in life....food, shelter, electricity, healthcare, transportation

But they can afford the non essentials. The less people spend on non essentials the more they have to pay for essentials no?

You complain if they have any accumulated any wealth in their lifetime. They may have been able to afford a run down car at some point, they could have picked up a cheap TV and computer, they may even, god forbid have heat and air conditioning. It does not mean they are no longer poor

If they can afford to pay for those things then no they are not poor. And I'm all for people accumulating wealth but you have to realize that you don't accumulate wealth if you spend money on shit you don't need.
So, you your definition of poor is the same as destitute. Why don't you go and try living the way you suggest is not really poor. Then we can talk. Till then, you are simply posting con dogma. Keep thinking that way. There will be another election in a couple years.

Hey....I just found your baby pics!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhLCHX9w6dU]Common Earthworm (Lumbricus Terrestris) - YouTube[/ame]

I have....Have you? Most of the people I grew up with in Detroit are dead, in jail, or on drugs. You do good liberals destroy people, destroy the family structure, you enable people to be takers and losers, good people who would otherwise have made something of themselves most of you liberal idiots have no concept of any of this.

I have....Have you? Most of the people I grew up with in Detroit are dead, in jail, or on drugs. You do good liberals destroy people, destroy the family structure, you enable people to be takers and losers, good people who would otherwise have made something of themselves most of you liberal idiots have no concept of any of this.
Sounds like some republican presidential candidate I seem to remember. How is he doing with that rhetoric, anyway? Didn't he just get his ass handed to him??Keep up the good thoughts. Don't stop now. Give it a couple more years and see now many people believe your drivel next time. Keep that tea party going if you can. Works great for the dems.

Sounds like some republican presidential candidate I seem to remember. How is he doing with that rhetoric, anyway? Didn't he just get his ass handed to him??Keep up the good thoughts. Don't stop now. Give it a couple more years and see now many people believe your drivel next time. Keep that tea party going if you can. Works great for the dems.

Romney grew up on the streets of Detroit?..You're a moron. Obama has no concept of it either

Romney grew up on the streets of Detroit?..You're a moron. Obama has no concept of it either
Romney voiced the same tired rhetoric as you, me con tool. I did not suggest that he ever faced poverty. Get it yet, or are you still confused.
As for Obama, read his books, you will find out that he did indeed know poverty. Assuming that you can read. Which is probably a stretch.

Romney voiced the same tired rhetoric as you, me con tool. I did not suggest that he ever faced poverty. Get it yet, or are you still confused.
As for Obama, read his books, you will find out that he did indeed know poverty. Assuming that you can read. Which is probably a stretch.

Bullshit Obama grew up privileged he never went to a public school in his life

Forum List

Back