Extra! Extra! Fake News! Read all about it!

Here is a story in which the MSN chops up quotes to make it sound like the CIA chief is coming down hard on Trump. And the full quote used is third party of a Nick Shapiro talking about the former CIA chief being against Trump. Naturally, they never even clarify who the f NS is or what he has to do with it.

Ex-CIA director: Trump should be ashamed of himself
He said he said. What's the fault? People are allowed to tell reporters "person x has said/told me ....?"

Is that what I'm arguing?
Well, actually, I was confused of what your number one point was. I figure it was that there was something wrong with the quoting and telling with one's own words what someone else said. As if a person's criticism of another could only take place when done directly. And I've no clue what is f NS. Fuji networks system?

It's true that cowardice can be a reason not to be able to critizise one to their face, but sometimes out of cowardice, when criticised, and a person starts growling "come and say it to my face" they do it out of cowardice thinking their aggression will be stronger than that if the other, instead of concentrating on the argument.

But go ahead and tell me, with whole words and sentences, what is it you were arguing?

F NS may have been a typo.....

I saw the speech; it was great. The media is just making up pretend controversies. Quoting an anonymous third party source about the CIA director being upset (as the crux of the story no less) when the CIA was giving him big ovations is lame and a half. It's fake news.

Forum List

Back