I explicitly stated in my initial post to start that this thread that I was not accusing Barack Obama of selling Seal Team 6 to the enemy. I said that all of this information demands a through investigation. That's it. The fact that you're so afraid of an investigation speaks volumes.

Got it. You're too chickenshit to actually state what your conspiracy theory is.

I challenged you, and you pissed yourself and ran, in front of everyone.

Everyone knew you would do that. You always piss yourself and run when your BS is challenged. It's what defines you, your utter wussitude, and it's what attracted you to Trump, a kindred wuss soul.

Bwahahahahaha! What does "Mission Accomplished" on the desk of a Naval ship have to do with revealing which special forces unit was responsible for a highly classified operation?!?

Another fine backpedal! If you're so ashamed of saying these stupid things, perhaps you shouldn't say them.

Your statement was that the Bush admin "didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes".

That's complete bullshit, as the "Mission Accomplished" stunt was the most brazen exploitation of a military victory for political purposes of our lifetimes.
Another outrageous lie! Snowflake - here was my statement word-for-word:
Because the Bush Administration was staffed with adults who not only knew how to maintain OpSec but who also didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes.
I'm starting to think that the problem is more you extreme illiteracy than your pathological lying (although, admittedly, it is hard to discern).

In addition, Bush stating "Mission Accomplished" was not exploiting anything. The U.S. went into Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein from power and that was exactly what occurred.

How embarrassing for you. In one post you had both your pathological lying and your extreme illiteracy exposed.

I explicitly stated in my initial post to start that this thread that I was not accusing Barack Obama of selling Seal Team 6 to the enemy. I said that all of this information demands a through investigation. That's it. The fact that you're so afraid of an investigation speaks volumes.

Got it. You're too chickenshit to actually state what your conspiracy theory is.
Bwahahahahaha! Little mammy here thinks that if someone doesn't have a "conspiracy theory" (like she does) she can shame them into by calling them a "chickenshit". Sweetheart - this isn't Hollywood and you're not Biff Tannen. You're not going to get me to do something you want me to do by calling me "chickenshit". :laugh2:

I challenged you, and you pissed yourself and ran, in front of everyone.
Well....actually.....what happened was you once again exposed your own illiteracy by claiming something was written which was never written. When I proved that with both the link and the direct quote - you felt your deep sense of shame and humiliation return and you immediately started your tantrum in hopes that an episode would distract people from the fact that you were caught in a post claiming something that absolutely was not true.

here was my statement word-for-word:
Because the Bush Administration was staffed with adults who not only knew how to maintain OpSec but who also didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes.

That's nice. You just reinforced my point that you said "didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes". Saying something in addition to that doesn't mean you didn't say it. Are you too 'effin retarded to understand something that simple, or are you deliberately lying to everyone's face?

In addition, Bush stating "Mission Accomplished" was not exploiting anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anyone else want to jump on that big lie bandwagon with Patriot?

No?

Sorry, Patriot. Nobody is going to help you defend a lie that big.

Bwahahahahaha! Little mammy here thinks that if someone doesn't have a "conspiracy theory" (like she does) she can shame them into by calling them a "chickenshit". Sweetheart - this isn't Hollywood and you're not Biff Tannen. You're not going to get me to do something you want me to do by calling me "chickenshit".

Of course not. Pointing out you're a chickenshit has never gotten you to stop being a chickenshit before, and I didn't expect it to this time.

That wasn't the point of doing so. The point was to show everyone you're gutless. That point was proven.

Well....actually.....what happened was you once again exposed your own illiteracy by claiming something was written which was never written.

Wile you're crying at me and evading the topic, I'll do what you hate most, and talk about the actual evidence, from the raging pinkos at Air&Space magazine.

The Final Flight of Extortion 17 | Page 1 | Military Aviation | Air & Space Magazine
---
In light of that raid’s success, the shootdown of Extortion 17 incited a flurry of conspiracy theories: The Taliban were tipped off; it was a trap; it was retribution for the killing. No evidence has emerged to support any of these claims. Instead, two rigorous U. S. military investigations followed every moment of the mission to determine what went wrong on Extortion 17’s final flight.
---

So, is it your contention the US military is deliberately lying? Just how much do you hate the troops?

Your conspiracy babbling is not harmless. If the military ignored the actual evidence and focused on conspiracy crap, they would fail to improve operations, and more soldiers would get killed.

And you don't care. That's a price you'd gladly have them pay to further the fortunes of DerParteiRepublikkan.

In all of your crying jags, the only thing you had remotely resembling a point was your claim the RoE's were too restrictive. And that's crap.

There are conspiracy nutters who claim that if every human in the area had been allowed to be butchered, the shootdown wouldn't have happened. But there's no evidence of that, as the shooter was someone who popped out of nowhere. Mowing down farmers working at night to escape the heat of the day would have done no good.

And it would be counterproductive in the long run. You can't win a war against an insurgency by killing people indiscriminantly, being that turns the population against you. That would lead to more casualties and an overall loss in the long run. And you're fine with that as well, as you just want a large body count of Muslims, and you don't care who's part of it.

Bwahahahahaha! What does "Mission Accomplished" on the desk of a Naval ship have to do with revealing which special forces unit was responsible for a highly classified operation?!?

Another fine backpedal! If you're so ashamed of saying these stupid things, perhaps you shouldn't say them.

Your statement was that the Bush admin "didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes".

That's complete bullshit, as the "Mission Accomplished" stunt was the most brazen exploitation of a military victory for political purposes of our lifetimes.
Another outrageous lie! Snowflake - here was my statement word-for-word:
I'm starting to think that the problem is more you extreme illiteracy than your pathological lying (although, admittedly, it is hard to discern).

In addition, Bush stating "Mission Accomplished" was not exploiting anything. The U.S. went into Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein from power and that was exactly what occurred.

How embarrassing for you. In one post you had both your pathological lying and your extreme illiteracy exposed.
Delenda Est Arabia

Until you condemn both inept sides, we'll continue to lose this War on Islam. Both ignorant sectarian swamp tribes refuse to define it that way, even though it's been a continual threat for over 1300 years.

Inexcusable that Barack Hussein Obama never intended to win the war. Everything he did was aimed at furthering the agenda of muslims and "winning hearts & minds".

I'm still waiting for you guys to tell me what "Winning' looks like.

I'm sure that will happen right after you take your privileged lilly-white ass down to a recruiter and sign up for the armed forces like I did 38 years ago.

This is serious stuff and I hope it's not swept under the rug like so many other things.
I couldn't agree more. I'd like to see the American people rally around these parents and push the Trump Administration hard for a full investigation. The Obama Administration was so corrupt - we need a real investigation and we need to hold the guilty parties accountable.

Obama was such a fraud.He expanded eveything that Bush got started. I have my doubts that Trump is any different than those mass murderers.I hope he is legit but i just dont think so.sure hope i am wrong.

Forum List

Back