'Exterminate white people'

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/2822385p-9271047c.html

'Exterminate white people'
Ex-NCSU instructor sounds off

By TIM SIMMONS, Staff Writer

Political Web sites throughout the country are crackling this week in response to statements by a former instructor at N.C. State University, who said blacks must "exterminate white people off the face of the planet."
Kamau Kambon, an author who taught in NCSU's Africana Studies program as recently as last spring, made the comments Oct. 14 during a conference at Howard University in Washington.

Where is the outrage? WHy is this not on every channel as the lead item, as it would be if a white person said it about anyone? Why is it ok to talk about exterminating white people? All neonazis I know of are merely white separatists, not black exterminators.

rtwngAvngr said:

Where is the outrage? WHy is this not on every channel as the lead item, as it would be if a white person said it about anyone? Why is it ok to talk about exterminating white people? All neonazis I know of are merely white separatists, not black exterminators.

Want a good laugh? I tried to find out more on this and stumbled across this discussion. (if you can even call it that)

rtwngAvngr said:

Rhetorical questions I know...Black people seem incapable of being racists. (shrug).

:soul:

dmp said:
Rhetorical questions I know...Black people seem incapable of being racists. (shrug).

:soul:
I had a ["white"]African American Studies professor who actually taught this in class. For real.

The ClayTaurus said:
Want a good laugh? I tried to find out more on this and stumbled across this discussion. (if you can even call it that)

Perhaps my favorite post:

"WE HAVE TO EXTERMINATE WHITE PEOPLE"
By Michelle Malkin · October 21, 2005 08:25 AM

Mike Adams blows the whistle on a murder-minded liberal racist in academia. His name is Dr. Kamau Kambon, an affiliated faculty instructor at NC State University.

E-mail the school's Africana Studies department at [email protected].

If that doesn't work, try this: [email protected].

--------------------------------------------------

Now, here is a REAL example of what unkkkle clarence tom called a 'high-tech lynching'. This should not be permitted. The tool of vampires called malkin has been kind enough to provide the neccesary contact details.

Please let them know that Kamau Kambon is not some lonesome prey that can be picked off whenever.

FFM_5008.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:

I saw the video last night. Well, actually early this morning. I've seen people like Louis Farrakhan say some pretty nasty things, but this one took the cake. With all the Hitler references and comparisons to Nazis there have been over the last couple of years, we finally have someone actually sounding like Hitler, calling for the extermination of an entire race of people.

Headlines? Major news coverage? Oh, no. Let's hear more about Karl Rove, even though we really don't know what the situation is involving him. Let's hear more about the Plame women, who was obviusly put in danger by having her cover blown while she sat behind a desk. A call for the extermination of white people? This soon after the death of Rosa Parks? Nah.

I am not surprised this wasn't covered. But I don't think this is anything usual. I think you are over reacting. I don't think any "white" racist would get quoted if they said they should exterminate blacks either. When people talk like that most don't take them seriously.

I am not surprised this wasn't covered. But I don't think this is anything usual. I think you are over reacting. I don't think any "white" racist would get quoted if they said they should exterminate blacks either. When people talk like that most don't take them seriously.

Are you kidding? Bill Bennett was taken out of context and HIS quote and the story was all over primetime! What is my overreaction? Posting it on this site? I haven't gotten my pitchfork out yet.

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you kidding? Bill Bennett was taken out of context and HIS quote and the story was all over primetime! What is my overreaction? Posting it on this site? I haven't gotten my pitchfork out yet.

Let's not forget Trent Lott. He said nothing racist, but since he said something nice to an old man that probably was, he was demonized.

I think this is a big deal. The event where this took place was not billed as some kind of "black supremacist" gathering. This was something that was blurted out in a somewhat more mainstream setting, and there have been people defending him.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Let's not forget Trent Lott. He said nothing racist, but since he said something nice to an old man that probably was, he was demonized.

I think this is a big deal. The event where this took place was not billed as some kind of "black supremacist" gathering. This was something that was blurted out in a somewhat more mainstream setting, and there have been people defending him.

Again, I'll repeat: Trent Lott blames much of his problems on Frist.

Jimmyeatworld said:

And he apparently is respected by some in academia.

Forum List

Back