Exterminate the White man

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by insein, Oct 28, 2005.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    This is what passes for University professors these days?

http://carolinajournal.com/exclusives/display_exclusive.html?id=2869

The soundbites were played on the Oreilly Factor last night. I wouldnt have believed it unless i heard it. Its too outrageous to believe but its true. Here's some audio clips.

White people want to Kill you!
    Only ******* are white people
    Exterminate white people (which was greeted by applause

2. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    All I needed to read there was the first line. This is the shit I'm talking about.

Let me get this straight:

Black people can have "Black Only" colleges, but if white people did that, it's racist.

Black people can have BET (Black Entertainment Television) but if white people had a channel that said it was for Whites, it'd be racist.

Black comedians can make fun of white people, but if a white comedian made fun of black people, it'd be racist (ahem, Larry the Cable Guy, half of my black friends don't like to listen to him because they think he's racist. WTF? how about Jamie Foxx or Eddie Murphy, pretty much any black comedian, that shit offends me when they label all white people as "do-good prissy" people)

Blacks say whites are racists? Ya'll need to shut the fuck up and do it quick because this shit is getting old. They want racism to end yet they prolong it by using it as their excuse everytime something bad happens to them. They want to exterminate all whites? Shit, if all they want is drug dealing and gangs then that's what they will have. Label me racist if you will, but I have a black girlfriend and I know I'm not racist, but when blacks do this shit it boils my blood to the point where I will say racist things because the shit is true.

All I have to say is, GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

3. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,214
    Funny how whites here in America seem to be able to live with it's Mexican population. Funny how we can live with our Native American population. Funny how we can live with our Asian population... AND THOSE PEOPLE AREN'T SAYING ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THE RACISTS CRAP BLACKS SAY! Why? Probably because they know how great America is, and if you're willing to work hard here, you can have damn near anything you want. Apperative words there, "work hard". Something blacks are NOT known for these days.

Problem is, the liberals over the last forty years have created what seems an entire race of people, blacks, that think that everything should just be HANDED to them. Quota's, entitlements, welfare, affirmative action, on, and on, and on, and on, and on. It's OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL!!!! And so is this look the other way attitude of the multitides. Blacks are the biggest reason themselves of the perpetuation of racism, displayed by the aritcle above, and the thousands of others just like it.

I'm fucking sick of it. I have no simpathy for blacks, or the situation they find themselves in. I didn't get them there. They got themselves there, AND, they can GET THEMSELVES OUT if they WORK FOR IT!!! Just like EVERYONE ELSE!!! They need to STOP FUCKING CRYING AND WHINNING RACISM AND ASKING FOR SHIT FOR FREE LIKE REPARATIONS AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, AND GET A FUCKING JOB!!! Wal Marts hiring. So is McDonalds.

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Pale, I am as pissed at something like this as you are. I look at this like the David Duke of the Blacks. Truth is, I know too many hardworking blacks to put them in with an idiot like this, than I would agree with Duke.

5. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,214
    That man is an absolute lunatic, and a racsist.

Isn't that the same sort of thing Hitler said about the Jews? That son of a bitch should be jailed.

6. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,214
    I realize this guy is a nut job, and that there are plenty of good, hard working black people. Problem is, there's more blacks that will believe what this nut case is saying than not.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm not so sure on that, even with those that vote D all the time. There is a huge kerfuffle going on with two black bloggers, on this topic:

umm, it will be a bit of reading:

http://raggedthots.blogspot.com/2005/10/steve-gilliard-challenge-yourself.html

8. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,214
    I get my impressions from the "lack" of outrage of such statements from prominent blacks Kathy. Don't you find that puzzling?

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yeah, on that I have to agree with ya Pale. Reminds me of the Islam imams and 9/11. I think though it's more for the reasons that this 'blog war' points to, if blacks stand up against prejudice, they are labeled 'Uncle Toms'.

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    "I'm black and I'm proud". Whoever the hell came up with this approach to achieving equality between the races just plain screwed up. Thinking you are something special because of your skin color is simply not true and those who have acted on this premise are nothing but egotistical racists who have nothing to back it up with. Successful people (to include blacks) don't believe this lie. You have to actually DO something to be proud and someone needs to explain this to the racists.