Extant

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
Watched it last night. Show with Halle Berry in it.

Dull, dull, and more dull. Freaking boring and I watched about half of it but the first ten minutes were enough.

Boring. Just like The Strain. Geez.

Maybe I should watch Sons of Anarchy since I have never seen it before. At least until Walking Dead comes back on.

Dull, dull, and more dull. Freaking boring and I watched about half of it but the first ten minutes were enough.

Yes but it's Spielberg and a limited series. So it will do well.

I wouldn't bet on it. First episode rated highly because people wanted to see what it was about. Next episode might be different.

I watched some of it and was totally bored.

Berry is not that good of an actress and the storyline is trite.

Kinda like you

Nothing but a vehicle to get Halle Berry on screen. The snowstorm of advertising told you everything you needed to know about this new show. It would be predictable and trite.

It was horrible.

And there were so many glaring screw ups.

Like that kid. Is he a robot? If so? Why would he need to be "raised"?

Why make him a kid? That's kind of ridiculous if it's programming allows it to become self aware and "grow".

Why would you send anyone on a solo mission? That makes absolutely no sense.

How and why was she able to delete 3 hours worth of video? If she's a scientist, wouldn't she want to find out what happened?

Oh and the ships looked freakin cheesy. As was the acting.

It was on, but I found my iPad far more interesting. I watched.......but I didn't watch. Even with the big name, I don't see it lasting.

It was horrible.

Why make him a kid? That's kind of ridiculous if it's programming allows it to become self aware and "grow".

How and why was she able to delete 3 hours worth of video? If she's a scientist, wouldn't she want to find out what happened?

Most of that was explained in the episode if you can manage to not fall asleep.

Boring. Just like The Strain. Geez.

Maybe I should watch Sons of Anarchy since I have never seen it before. At least until Walking Dead comes back on.

I found The Strain interesting enough. I just don't like the smarmy, arrogant lead Eph. I kind of need to care about the lead to stick with the show.

It was horrible.

All of those things were answered in the show.

The kid is just a rehash of the same topic he covered in AI. Lack of imagination and original content.

Solo missions are common now. The Russian space station never had more than one person on it. And the ISS is often manned by just one.

And she knows what happened. She deleted the video because it showed her having space dementia sex with air for three hours. If they saw that they'd pull her commission in a heartbeat.

It was horrible.

All of those things were answered in the show.

The kid is just a rehash of the same topic he covered in AI. Lack of imagination and original content.

Solo missions are common now. The Russian space station never had more than one person on it. And the ISS is often manned by just one.

And she knows what happened. She deleted the video because it showed her having space dementia sex with air for three hours. If they saw that they'd pull her commission in a heartbeat.

Nasa says "...There are three people permanently on the station, the crew that rotates out periodically. When the shuttle goes up, it carries up to seven additional people so we can have as many as ten at a time when the shuttle is there. And when Russian ships come up, usually there are two people aboard, so there's either three, five or ten people on the station. Permanently manned at a level of three...."

Anyway I'll have to check out the show, big sci-fi fan. Have you seen Edge of Tomorrow? Kind of derivative but I still found it great entertainment.

Edge of Tomorrow is an awesome movie. Too heady for most of our modern moron moviegoers. That is how you know something is good.

So dull. I made it through about ten minutes as well.

I thought the same thing as you. The next night they played the same exact episode for an "encore" :lol:

Someone is really pushing this show but it's a flop.

Forum List

Back