Expressions of Femme Power: Never being wrong

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Some ladies express their new gender based strength by never admitting their wrong, and forming secret man bashing coalitions.

Ladies, what are some other expressions of femme power?

rtwngAvngr said:
Some ladies express their new genger based strength by never admitting their wrong, and form secret man bashing coalitions.

:eek2:

We seem to have taught you well...

• Banned
Shattered said:
:eek2:

We seem to have taught you well...

You misunderstand. It's not that they're never wrong, it's just they can't bring themselves to admit they're wrong and will embark upon campaigns of lie based character assassination to eliminate the one who's right, in any situation.

rtwngAvngr said:
You misunderstand. It's not that they're never wrong, it's just they can't bring themselves to admit they're wrong and will embark upon campaigns of lie based character assassination to eliminate the one who's right, in any situation.

I think I understand perfectly, and will stick to my initial assessment. :thup:

rtwngAvngr said:
Some ladies express their new gender based strength by never admitting their wrong, and forming secret man bashing coalitions.

I'm wrong LOTS of times, EVERY day, about LOTS of things... but I am right about this: it should be "admitting THEY'RE wrong," not "their."

:tng:

:D

rtwngAvngr said:

Did some feminazi scream at you for opening a door for her this morning, J?

mom4 said:
I'm wrong LOTS of times, EVERY day, about LOTS of things... but I am right about this: it should be "admitting THEY'RE wrong," not "their."

:rotflmao:

<b><i>z-z-i-i-n-n-g-g!!</i></b>

• Banned
mom4 said:

Woops. I was wrong on the misguided homonym substitution. See how easy it is?

rtwngAvngr said:
A nice, sly, admission that you believe you're never wrong. Well placed, sir.

rtwngAvngr said:

To whom are you referring, anyway?

Stopbeing so grumpy. It doesn't suit you.

rtwngAvngr said:

:hug:
Chucking pride is the first step on the road to loving freely.

Shattered said:
To whom are you referring, anyway?

Stopbeing so grumpy. It doesn't suit you.

I'm sorry Shattered, but a woman's interpretation of what Femme Power means to her is of vital interest to me.

dmp said:
Should it not be "...lie-based character...." instead of "...lie based character..."??

Let's not get bogged down in minutia, mmmkay?

rtwngAvngr said:
oh yeah. I do it all the time. I have no pride. I'm a loser.
Nope, I'm not buying that. If you don't like the course of action you're on, change it. You're perfectly capable.

GO, Jason! :mm:

rtwngAvngr said:
Let's not get bogged down in minutia, mmmkay?

But when a WOMAN points out something like that it's "Sure - no problem...my mistake"

Dude - you WANT to be dominated by a woman. You WANT a woman to lead you. That's okay, I suppose. ;)

mom4 said:
Nope, I'm not buying that. If you don't like the course of action you're on, change it. You're perfectly capable.

GO, Jason! :mm:

Im not ambitious. I really don't care. It doesn't mean I'll starve, it just means I'm fine being a loser according the predominant social standard. This society is sick anyway.

rtwngAvngr said:
Im not ambitious. I really don't care. It doesn't mean I'll starve, it just means I'm fine being a loser according the predominant social standard. This society is sick anyway.
Yes. Excellent defense mechanism. Your degree is serving you well.

Forum List

Back