Exposing The White Phony Grievance Industry

Clearly bear513 is triggered by the truth.

A snowflake like him uses white grievance terms like "Reverse Racism" which , not only doesn't exist, but doesn't even make sense.

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP
"Reverse racism" is a term created by self hating white liberals in order to de-legitimize the valid concerns of pro-white activists.

Which incidentally proves that a "white grievance industry" is nothing but a product of your overractive imagination

Explain the purpose of a pro white activist. What rights are whites losing?
White history month, white awards, ...

.Talk to me when you can refute what I say.
Then say something lucid. :popcorn:
Not everybody knows a foreign language, dude.

He only knows victim because that is what he has been taught.

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?
Nobody white here has said anything racist. Calling out anti-white racism is not racism. Understand?

Yes most every white person here has made racist comments consistently. There is no anti white racism. Understand?
Not according to your standards for racism when it comes to black posters on here.

Then say something lucid. :popcorn:

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?
Nobody white here has said anything racist. Calling out anti-white racism is not racism. Understand?

Yes most every white person here has made racist comments consistently. There is no anti white racism. Understand?
Not according to your standards for racism when it comes to black posters on here.

I haven't seen any racism by back posters. Speaking to your racism is not racism idiot.

Clearly bear513 is triggered by the truth.

A snowflake like him uses white grievance terms like "Reverse Racism" which , not only doesn't exist, but doesn't even make sense.

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP
"Reverse racism" is a term created by self hating white liberals in order to de-legitimize the valid concerns of pro-white activists.

Which incidentally proves that a "white grievance industry" is nothing but a product of your overractive imagination

Explain the purpose of a pro white activist. What rights are whites losing?
White history month, white awards, ...

You've lost none of these things.

I haven't seen any racism by back posters. Speaking to your racism is not racism idiot.
As I said, your standards for racism indict every single black poster on here(including yourself).

You can’t handle someone like me attacking the system of anti-white racism while maintaining the moral high ground, so you pretend like I am some klansman or something to make you feel better about your hypocritical and asinine beliefs.

As I said, your standards for racism indict every single black poster on here(including yourself).

You can’t handle someone like me attacking the system of anti-white racism while maintaining the moral high ground, so you pretend like I am some klansman or something to make you feel better about your hypocritical and asinine beliefs.

You don't maintain any ground for attacking a system that does not exist. We blacks here have said nothing racist.

You are making claims without supporting evidence. Demonstrate or provide evidence of IM2 standard of racism. Making claims without supporting evidence could mean that you are guilty of the straw man fallacy, meaning that the foundation of refutation does not exist. Your dissent is emotional, not logical.

You are making claims without supporting evidence. Demonstrate or provide evidence of IM2 standard of racism. Making claims without supporting evidence could mean that you are guilty of the straw man fallacy, meaning that the foundation of refutation does not exist. Your dissent is emotional, not logical.
IM2 is the one making the claims, junior.

IM2 is the one making the claims, junior.

AKIP made his point plain and easy to understand. Now show my standard of racism.

For I am not making a claim. You ARE a racist.

Forum List

Back