Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I hate when people have only negative things to say about America. Obviously they've never been to another country. We have clean, running water, unlike Kenya. We can vote, unlike Cuba. The police aren't corrupt like Mexican Federales. We don't have a dictator like North Korea.

Democrats think all that must end; it makes minorities feel bad about their home countries, which is racist. Things like the WASP work ethic and that sort of stuff are horrifying and discriminatory.

There will be a reckoning...

5b2792792000004200b94a65.jpeg

5b279241200000f202b94a63.jpeg

5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.
Islam's just as hypocritical. To hear their pundits say it, "Islam is a religion of peace."
1400 years and present day evidence says otherwise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back