Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

These people don't give two shits about the words of jesus but they call themselves christians? lol. More like followers of the old testament.

But yet they believe in tiny government that doesn't help anyone but then turn around butting into everyones goddamn life when it comes to social issues.
The Bible is an all or none type of deal, it’s meaningless if taken in parts.
Only a fool would do so...
Rustic, no one here accepts you as theologian. Peddle you wares elsewhere, Simeon.

DPc0wVVWkAAAVN3.jpg
. Charged with, otherwise meaning caught being a criminal, and a scumbag. Does this poison the entire well ? No it doesn't. So your goal is to try and convict the religion itself, and this in hopes to take down everyone within it ?? You know that the actions of a few don't make up the whole body, and you should also know that if the eye doth offend thee, then pluck it out or if the hand doth offend thee, then cut it off. Let not the entire body suffer over that which offends thee, and therefore allowing that which offends thee to destroy the whole body. Emily is spot on in her post.

Perverts like to hide behind religion.
Or behind being an 'upstanding politician' like Bill Clinton, John Conyers, Anthony Weiner, Al Franken, Teddy Kennedy, Hillary Clinton...

Or hide behind being a popular movie director (Weinstein / Polanski), or behind being famous singers, actors,....

There are a lot of lying scumbags living double lives out there...

These fuckers want to control everyones life just like the taliban does and judge people against the words of Jesus christ.

These fuckers are monsters.
I Bet you have no issue with the government controlling people's lives ? I'm no fan of Evangelicals but comparing them to the Taliban is just dramaqueen retarded.

You lost respect for all religious people? Certainly you had no respect for Christians to begin with.

But does this mean that you have now finally lost respect for Islam too?

Speaking of that, the hypocrisy of supporting Islam and women's right at the same time gives this Christian "hypocrisy" quite the run for its money.

Tell me, how is it hypocritical to support a candidate you believe is falsely accused of doing horrible things decades ago. Especially when you believe in redemption?

These people don't give two shits about the words of jesus but they call themselves christians? lol. More like followers of the old testament.

But yet they believe in tiny government that doesn't help anyone but then turn around butting into everyones goddamn life when it comes to social issues.

Amen! The Old Testament sounds like it was written by Charles Manson - instead of a bunch of ancient superstitious old goat/sheepherders. What a vicious book.

Not if you actually read it.

I know, you read a book? Crazy:)

5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.

Yes and no Lakhota
They may be more VOCAL and VISIBLE,
but I find the Democrats in denial about violating their own
party principles as well as Constitutional protection and inclusion of people of other beliefs
to be more dangerous hypocrites.

the difference Lakhota is the Christians WILL REBUKE THEIR OWN
and hold hypocrites to accountability.

Not so with Democrats who are silenced and not allowed to renounce their own leaders.

As a Democrat, I had asked our Precinct chair about criticizing and pressuring a higher official
to correct problems or else constituents 'would be forced to vote for someone else."
He said NO, once he is elected, he has to sign an agreement NOT TO endorse
another party candidate if a Democrat is either holding or running for that office.
They pledge NOT to criticize the current candidate or incumbent
but MUST support and endorse the Democrat no matter what!

So this causes hypocrisy and failure to uphold policies and promises
NOT to be corrected or held in check by holding leaders accountable.

So by SILENCING the opposition within the party,
this is similar to the Code of Silence to hush up abuses of clergy and priests.

Overall, Lakhota I find the VOCAL VISIBLE hypocrites
to be easier to check and balance because their dirty laundry is aired out in public.

The hidden hypocrisy silenced for the sake of party politics
is much more dangerous. And the Democrats silence their own opposition
within their party and ranks MUCH MORE than the Republicans
whose divisions and Tea Party revolts against their own party hijackers
AGAIN get more VOCAL and VISIBLE because they will use
their own Christian and Constitutional laws to rebuke hypocrites.
The Democrats don't invoke either law to the same degree.

Look, moron, the thread is about the hypocrisy of RELIGION. I repeat - RELIGION. Try to focus.

"you can't look at my hypocrisy no matter how worse it is than the people im complaining about."

The Bible is an all or none type of deal, it’s meaningless if taken in parts.
Only a fool would do so...
Rustic, no one here accepts you as theologian. Peddle you wares elsewhere, Simeon.
The fact is, the Bible is meaningless gibberish if not taken as whole...
only a spineless coward who’s life is all about Situational morality cherry picks the Bible. Lol

5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even the one who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.
Says the Clinton supporter… LOL
Washington redskin, Are you constantly in the firewater?
I will say that the left wing isn't hypocritical on the issue. They never gave a crap about ethics and morality. So no matter what Clinton did it was AOK with them. THAT mentality is what the right and Christians are standing against. More anti-left wing then pro-right wing.

I fail to see how evangelicals can support the likes of Trump and Roy Moore and still face their children
Take your medicine, we had to put up with Obama’s and the Clintons. There would be no trump if there was no Obama…. Live with it bed wetter...

Forum List

Back