EXPOSED: U.S. Commies reveal "WE'RE USING THE DEMOCRATS"

It was Bush/Cheney who sold tax cuts that would create jobs for all Americans. The result was that we borrowed $2 trillion which the wealthy kept and sent the jobs to China

Bush tax cuts cost less; worked faster than PapaObama's Pork Bill

:eusa_angel:

Stimulus created 3 million jobs. The tax cuts created none

Not according to the Bush book keepers (which I don't believe). They are touting 3 million jobs in eight years!!!

Wow.

That puts Clinton's 33 million to shame.

This definitely needed its own thread, thanks again T.:clap2:

THIS NEEDS TO BE KNOWN, SPREAD, to anyone who still gives a damn bout this great nation.

Not too awful long ago I wrote about the Communist Party USA and their support for many of the identical principles endorsed by the Democrat Party here in the US. I listed the various similarities but now I have some even more honest words from the Communists themselves. Joe Sims, co-editor of the Communist Party USA online magazine Peoples World states among other things "the possibility that the communists may be able to "capture' the Democratic Party entirely." Read that slowly and carefully..."the possibility that the communists may be able to "capture' the Democratic Party entirely."

Communist Party USA Reveals: We're Using the Democrat Party - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

And without looking here are the responses:

Jillian: :cuckoo:

Truthmaters: Republicans want to kill the USA!

OldRocks: Even if the Dems were taken over by Communists, Global Warming is still real

VaYank, RightWinger, ABiker: Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Other Libs: Booooooshhhhhhhhhhh

New Libs: Fox newsssssssss

rdean: 6% of scientist are Republicans

Last edited:
Bush created jobs faster than they were lost.

Not so since Democrats controlled Congress.

Bush created 1 million jobs over 8 years

That $2 trillion tax cut really paid off

It's not the left who sent millions of American jobs to China from 2001 to 2008.

Yet it IS the left who's HASN'T stopped that, has given us the worst debt/deficit EVER, trillions and trillions in spending since '08.

I could go on.....................

Your really should go on R, and maybe learn something in the process, or share something we don't already know. We know for example both partys were taking commie money for the elections in 1997 ( Washingtonpost.com: Campaign Finance Special Report ). Bush Sr. got the ball rolling years before by giving the Chinese missile guidance systems, Clinton did, and Israel did, so there is quite a back history of china's beginnings, and final acceptance into the WTO by Bush jr. It has all been planned to occur, for whatever reasons. And McCain seems to be the only one who wanted to stop campaign financing.

It was Bush/Cheney who sold tax cuts that would create jobs for all Americans. The result was that we borrowed $2 trillion which the wealthy kept and sent the jobs to China

Bush tax cuts cost less; worked faster than PapaObama's Pork Bill

:eusa_angel:

Stimulus created 3 million jobs. The tax cuts created none

Sorry comrade, you are wrong

Bush's May 2003 tax cuts worked quicker, cost less and reduced unemployment more than Papa's Obama Pork Spending has in six months- funny how that works (posted originally August 2008)

Bush's May 2003 tax cuts worked quicker, cost less and reduced unemployment more than Papa's Obama Pork Spending has in six months- funny how that works
BLS: Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 ("JGTRRA", Pub.L. 108-27, 117 Stat. 752), was passed by the United States Congress on May 23, 2003 and signed by President Bush on May 28, 2003.

1.4 million jobs were added in the nine months after August 2003 (the 2003 tax cuts were signed into law in late May 2003).
The unemployment rate remained steady at 5.6 percent in May 2004, well below its peak of 6.3 percent a year ago.
The Treasury Department estimates that without the tax relief, as many as 1.5 million more Americans would be out of work right now, and the unemployment rate would be well over 7 percent.

Tip: Gateway Pundit

Papa Obama's Pork Spending

The US lost over 2.5 million jobs in the first four months of this year under the Obama Administration.
The US unemployment rate rose from 7.6% to 9.5% under Obama... the highest rate in 26 years.

Obama said with the Stimulus Bill the unemployment rate would not go over 8%. It has gone over
But, Obama says it's working.

The US has lost 16,000 jobs each day since Democrats passed their non-Stimulus bill, the largest redistribution of wealth from the private sector to government officials in US history. This is after Obama promised the Stimulus bill would bring down unemployment.
But, Obama says it's working.

Last edited:
Here's my favorite chart of the day:

recoveries-graph-dec.jpg

The job market was losing 700,000 jobs a month when Obama took office. That trend reversed as soon as the stimulus bill was passed. Acording to the non-partisan CBO, Stimulus spending resulted in 3 million American jobs (Bush managed only 1.1 million in 8 years)

Which Bush are we talking about? I didn't know the president created jobs, I thought that was the private sector of the free market? Tell me I am wrong.........:eusa_eh:

Here's my favorite chart of the day:

recoveries-graph-dec.jpg

Interesting where you start your graph.

You somehow manage to ignore the first two years under Reagan where unemployment rocketed to 10.8%

The job market was losing 700,000 jobs a month when Obama took office. That trend reversed as soon as the stimulus bill was passed. Acording to the non-partisan CBO, Stimulus spending resulted in 3 million American jobs (Bush managed only 1.1 million in 8 years)

And somehow the unemployment rate keeps going up under PapaObama

funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

got links to show those figures

Which Bush are we talking about? I didn't know the president created jobs, I thought that was the private sector of the free market? Tell me I am wrong.........:eusa_eh:

Did you miss out on the justification for the Bush tax cuts?

Those tax cuts were targeted to create jobs for ALL Americans. What happened?

The wealthy just kept the money

Forum List

Back