Exposed: The Right Wing's Fake 1967 Israeli Borders "Controversy"

Krauthammer obliterates O'Donnells spin in an article yesterday...............plus, Krauthammer influences scores more people than Lawrence O'Donnell by a factor of scores.

What Obama did to Israel - The Washington Post

Nobody cares about O'Donnell.............his show is tantamount to people tuning in the Christian Network but for the far left.
All KrautHammer&Sickle did was parrot the GOP lies annihilated by O'Donnell. His lies are merely an attempt to strip off some Jewish votes from the Dems.

Laugh.........my..........balls............off....................

So lets say O'Donnell did obliterate Krauthammer. Nobody watches that show. Politically, its completely irrelevant..........watched almost exclusively by far left assholes. Oh........and t his is a POLITICS forum s0n!!!:fu:

LLL_Winner_A-2.png

If you have a link to prove your statement, post it. Otherwise you are as crazy as crazy larry.
Hey moron, the video of Bush was in the O'Donnell video.

Here's ABC's video of the CON$ervative false outrage including the Bush video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W73v4p6Yyg]YouTube - ‪Bush called for pre-1967 Israeli borders‬‏[/ame]
Obviously, he didn't even click on the link.
For a con, ignorance is bliss.

I clicked on the link and heard the part of what Bush said that crazy larry posted. He did not use PRE 1967 or PRE 1949 and it would be interesting to hear the rest of his speech where he gave his assurances to the Israeli's. In addition, the Israeli's TRUSTED Bush, and they do not trust Obama. And, for good reason.

President George W.Bush gave a written commitment that America supported Israel absorbing major settlement blocs in any peace agreement, opposed any return to the 1967 lines and stood firm against the so-called Palestinian right of return to Israel.
For 2 1 / 2 years, the Obama administration has refused to recognize and reaffirm these assurances.

Charles Krauthammer: What Obama did to Israel

YouTube - ‪Bush called for pre-1967 Israeli borders‬‏

I clicked on the link and heard the part of what Bush said that crazy larry posted. He did not use PRE 1967 or PRE 1949 and it would be interesting to hear the rest of his speech where he gave his assurances to the Israeli's. In addition, the Israeli's TRUSTED Bush, and they do not trust Obama. And, for good reason.

President George W.Bush gave a written commitment that America supported Israel absorbing major settlement blocs in any peace agreement, opposed any return to the 1967 lines and stood firm against the so-called Palestinian right of return to Israel.
For 2 1 / 2 years, the Obama administration has refused to recognize and reaffirm these assurances.

Whatever Bush said is irrelevant. Whatever Obama says is irrelevant.

YouTube - ‪Bush called for pre-1967 Israeli borders‬‏

Here is Bush contradicting KrautHammer&Sickle's lies.

President Bush discusses Israeli-Palestinian peace process | ReliefWeb

BUSH: I share with these two leaders the vision of two democratic states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security. Both of these leaders believe that the outcome is in the interest of their peoples and are determined to arrive at a negotiated solution to achieve it.

The point of departure for permanent status negotiations to realize this vision seems clear: There should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967. The agreement must establish Palestine as a homeland for the Palestinian people, just as Israel is a homeland for the Jewish people. These negotiations must ensure that Israel has secure, recognized, and defensible borders. And they must ensure that the state of Palestine is viable, contiguous, sovereign, and independent.

Krauthammer obliterates O'Donnells spin in an article yesterday...............plus, Krauthammer influences scores more people than Lawrence O'Donnell by a factor of scores.

What Obama did to Israel - The Washington Post

Nobody cares about O'Donnell.............his show is tantamount to people tuning in the Christian Network but for the far left.
All KrautHammer&Sickle did was parrot the GOP lies annihilated by O'Donnell. His lies are merely an attempt to strip off some Jewish votes from the Dems.

Laugh.........my..........balls............off....................

So lets say O'Donnell did obliterate Krauthammer. Nobody watches that show. Politically, its completely irrelevant..........watched almost exclusively by far left assholes. Oh........and t his is a POLITICS forum s0n!!!:fu:

LLL_Winner_A-2.png
So, appearance is everything?

Last edited:
Awfully sensitive about the issue ain't we lefties? The truth is that Netanyahu made mincemeat out of the former community activist both face to face and before congress. Come on lefties, you know MSNBC is a fawning drooling supporter of B. Hussein. Larry O'Donnell would say anything in Obama's defense. The equally fawning A.P. seemed confused. They offered about half a dozen various defense stories in about 24 hours. The president skipped town on a convenient jaunt to the "auld sod" so he wasn't around for questions (as usual).

Netanyahu apologized to the older members of Congress for giving a speech to the joint chambers which forced them to listen to most of it on their feet.

There are a number of great leaders in the world today. Chile's president is impressive. Netanyahu. Sarkosi.

Seriously. Is the Big 0 the best we can do?

I don't think Oprah is running in 2012.

Benny Netty is a leftover from Pat Buchanan's heyday on CNN's "Crossfire". He's always been an obstinate bomb thrower and has virtually no support because he is an extremist from an extremist Party. I think his party (Likud) holds only 26 of the 120 seats. He is not a popular leader.

First, let's face one truth. Politics on BOTH sides of the aisle is often about posturing. There's a certain amount of "feigned outrage" that goes on by both Democrats and Republicans. With that said, modern-day conservatives blatantly employ disinformation and false propaganda so liberally (no pun intended), that I can't help but get the impression that they're afraid of the truth because it doesn't really support their arguments very often.

For example, I heard radio host Mike Gallagher claim this last week that Joplin, MO was COMPLETELY distroyed. Really? The damage and destruction is an area of about 5 square miles, and Joplin is about 40 square miles. Plus Joplin is bordered by several communities that are not within Joplin city limits. Gallagher was stating this false information in an attempt to discredit Obama for not coming back to the country after an American city was completely destroyed.

It's disgusting what they do. And more than that, it's just plain sad that a once honorable political party has been hijacked by so many dishonorable men (and women).

It's what desperate people do, Mustang. They know that facts, demographics, and reality are against them, and their days are numbered.

That's why you see all these efforts to limit voting rights in all GOP-controlled states.The only way they can win is by stacking the deck.

Demanding proof of identity is limiting the PRIVILEDGE to vote? There are age limitations, criminal records can remove the priviledge, being a citizen seems like a pretty good component in the mix.

Waht are the efforts outside of proving the qualifications that you speak of?

How about the cutting of early voting in Florida from two weeks to one week?

How does that advance democracy/liberty, which is what the teabagggers are always saying they want more of?

Awfully sensitive about the issue ain't we lefties? The truth is that Netanyahu made mincemeat out of the former community activist both face to face and before congress. Come on lefties, you know MSNBC is a fawning drooling supporter of B. Hussein. Larry O'Donnell would say anything in Obama's defense. The equally fawning A.P. seemed confused. They offered about half a dozen various defense stories in about 24 hours. The president skipped town on a convenient jaunt to the "auld sod" so he wasn't around for questions (as usual).

Netanyahu apologized to the older members of Congress for giving a speech to the joint chambers which forced them to listen to most of it on their feet.

There are a number of great leaders in the world today. Chile's president is impressive. Netanyahu. Sarkosi.

Seriously. Is the Big 0 the best we can do?

I don't think Oprah is running in 2012.

Benny Netty is a leftover from Pat Buchanan's heyday on CNN's "Crossfire". He's always been an obstinate bomb thrower and has virtually no support because he is an extremist from an extremist Party. I think his party (Likud) holds only 26 of the 120 seats. He is not a popular leader.

And yet he's the prime Minister.

How much of the real world must be ignored to be a Liberal?

It's what desperate people do, Mustang. They know that facts, demographics, and reality are against them, and their days are numbered.

That's why you see all these efforts to limit voting rights in all GOP-controlled states.The only way they can win is by stacking the deck.

Demanding proof of identity is limiting the PRIVILEDGE to vote? There are age limitations, criminal records can remove the priviledge, being a citizen seems like a pretty good component in the mix.

How does that advance democracy/liberty, which is what the teabagggers are always saying they want more of?

I've always voted on election day. What is the purpose of early voting, anyway?

Unlike you, some people have jobs they commute to making voting on a workday impossible. If you had a job, you might want to vote on your day off. Since Libs on the average earn more money than CON$, it is logical that more Libs have jobs than CON$, which is why the GOP wants to make it more difficult for people with jobs to vote.

To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to vote. Which you already know.

Where in the Constitution does it specify which day, which number of days, etc.?

Now, are you going to give me a good defense of their cutting early voting, or are you just gonna give me more weak BS?

Forum List

Back