Exposed Criminal FBI Refuses To Trun Over Documents - Will Liberal Media Cover It?

Nunes didn’t mince words in his letter. Noting the four months of stonewalling he’s gotten, he concluded that “at this point it seems the DOJ (Justice Department) and FBI need to be investigating themselves.”

So by this Nunes concludes that they're capable of conducting an investigation even of themselves which is not only a sign of competence but also one of integrity. It sounds like the man needs to spend a long time resting at home. His nerves seem fried.

The Obama Administration Bombshell Scandal That Is 'Rockin' The World'...But Will Anyone Hear About It, Or Will The Liberal/Obama/Hillary-Complicit Media Continue To Cover It Up?

John Fund: Will the media ask questions about an FBI cover-up or become complicit in it?

John Fund: Will the media ask questions about an FBI cover-up or become complicit in it?

"We may be about to learn if the mainstream media can walk and cover two important but related stories at the same time.

For over a year the media have breathlessly followed every turn in the probes of Russia’s attempts to influence the 2016 presidential election, along with any possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

But now a new story is about to bust open, involving Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Nunes sent a letter Thursday to the Justice Department demanding compliance by Wednesday with the subpoenas his committee issued for information on how the department and its FBI subsidiary have handled the Russia probe.

If the Justice Department stonewalls, the House could launch contempt proceedings or even vote to declassify and release some of the documents.

Nunes didn’t mince words in his letter. Noting the four months of stonewalling he’s gotten, he concluded that “at this point it seems the DOJ (Justice Department) and FBI need to be investigating themselves.”

Nunes documented a series of evasive maneuvers by the Justice Department. As a result of these maneuvers, documents and witnesses subpoenaed by his committee last August have still not been produced."
As Nunez played a role in the treason, it would be stupid of the FBI or Justice Department to give him anything.

What treason?
Trump’s. Duh.

What specifically, duh.

The Obama Administration Bombshell Scandal That Is 'Rockin' The World'...But Will Anyone Hear About It, Or Will The Liberal/Obama/Hillary-Complicit Media Continue To Cover It Up?

"We may be about to learn if the mainstream media can walk and cover two important but related stories at the same time.

For over a year the media have breathlessly followed every turn in the probes of Russia’s attempts to influence the 2016 presidential election, along with any possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

But now a new story is about to bust open, involving Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Nunes sent a letter Thursday to the Justice Department demanding compliance by Wednesday with the subpoenas his committee issued for information on how the department and its FBI subsidiary have handled the Russia probe.

If the Justice Department stonewalls, the House could launch contempt proceedings or even vote to declassify and release some of the documents.

Nunes documented a series of evasive maneuvers by the Justice Department. As a result of these maneuvers, documents and witnesses subpoenaed by his committee last August have still not been produced."
As Nunez played a role in the treason, it would be stupid of the FBI or Justice Department to give him anything.

What treason?
Trump’s. Duh.

What specifically, uh.
Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage our free elections. Duh.

The only thing you’ve proven about the FBI and Justice Department, is that Nunes is desperate to know what they have.
Then you are either not paying attention or you are deliberately shutting your eyes:
- Both Directors of the FBI have been proven, with evidence, to have withheld evidence of Russian crimes.
- The FBI has been proven to have changed the final Hillary Server report to hide the declarations of her crimes
- The FBI / Comey has been proven to have written the exoneration letter prior to the investigation conclusion
- The FBI protected Hillary, Abedin, and Mills from indictment / prosecution
- The DOJ has proven to have committed Felonious Perjury before Congress regarding the existence of documents
- The DOJ / FBI has refused to comply with Congress regarding the cover-up

Snowflakes continue to squeal 'There is no evidence here' when their Liberal / Democrat criminals have been nailed to the wall with evidence, and screaming there is evidence when they have none against Trump.

Honest-to-God, I have never seen such dedicate denial or reality / truth driven by so much partisan hatred in my life.....

You are the partisan hater. Please name the court cases where this has been proven and who was convicted. Nothing has been proven and you are the one conducting a partisan witch hunt. There is no doubt that Trump Jr met with Russians hoping to get dirt on Clinton. That is proven.

The evidence that Nunes is so desperate to get his hands on.
Nunes has already presented plenty of evidence of criminal activity by the FBI and DOJ, to include Felony PERJURY. The only evidence lacking is any from the liberal Witch Hunt that apparently stemmed from an overheard conversation between a drunken, self-important Trump campaign volunteer and an assumed Aussie diplomat in a London pisser.

:p

Nunes has not presented any such evidence. Even Trey Gowdy is telling Nunes to cool it. Nunes is doing nothing but acting like the palace guard for Trump.

Oh, so the snowflakes are now claiming the already proven criminals are illegally withholding evidence and lying to Congress because CONGRESS may be the traitors / criminals?

Bwuhahahaha!
Nunes recused himself, then got back involved when things started looking ugly. The only thing you’ve proven about the FBI and Justice Department, is that Nunes is desperate to know what they have.
Nunes role is just that. Find out for Trump what the DOJ has on him before more indictments come down. And not surprisingly, the DOJ doesn't want persons under investigation to know what the DOJ already has on them.

The Trumpbots are desperate to avoid this, however. The effort to shield Trump from any complicity in the Russian interference "trumps" everything, including truth, justice and the American way.

To me the Dossier thing is more interesting. What role did it play in the DOJ getting warrants even before Mueller? Graham is right that Mueller is not charged with investigating that. I don't really see why the DOJ should oppose airing this. The Dossier is proven largely accurate in terms of Trump owing the Oligarchs bigly. The dossier seems irrelevant in terms of Manafort. He lied to the FBI. The FBI knew of his Russian ties for years. The DOJ doesn't really need a warrant to listen to phone calls to or from Russians.

The Dossier is more about Trump's possible motives to work with Russia. I'm all for airing that. LOL

“I've spent some time in the last couple of days, after a lot of fighting with the Department of Justice, to get the background on the dossier, and here's what I can tell your viewers,” Graham said. “I'm very disturbed about what the Department of Justice did with this dossier, and we need a special counsel to look into that, because that's not in Mueller's charter.

And what I saw, and what I've gathered in the last couple of days, bothers me a lot, and I'd like somebody outside DOJ to look into how this dossier was handled and what they did with it….. After having looked at the history of the dossier, and how it was used by the Department of Justice, I'm really very concerned, and this cannot be the new normal.”

No one needs to fight with the FBI, fool.

We know when McCain forwarded them the dossier.

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

DSo68oeVQAAl0n9.jpg

Forum List

Back