EXPLOSIVE language hurled towards Obama

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
A Jew in Israel says , "white power, fuck the *******"

American Jew says, "he deserves to get shot"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxt9HwfPwPo[/ame]

Max Blumenthal: Feeling the Hate In Jerusalem on Eve of Obama's Cairo Address

Max Blumenthal writes: On the eve of President Barack Obama’s address to the Muslim world from Cairo, Egypt, I stepped out onto the streets of Jerusalem with my friend Joseph Dana to interview young Israelis and American Jews about their reaction to the speech. We encountered rowdy groups of beer sodden twenty-somethings, many from the United States, and all eager to vent their visceral, even violent hatred of Barack Obama and his policies towards Israel. Usually I offer a brief commentary on my video reports, but this one requires no comment at all. Quite simply, it contains some of the most shocking footage I have ever filmed. Watch it and see if you agree.
(Warning: this video contains profanity and material offensive to just about anyone.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxt9HwfPwPo[/ame]

This is the same kind of Israeli hatred and treachery that Palestinians have endured since Israel stole their land:

Video
LiveLeak.com - British film crew threatened by drunken settler in Hebron

The settler says:

"you and your Jesus can kiss my ass!"

"we killed jesus and we're proud of it"

"we're going to kill you and the Palestinians"

"this is my land, god gave it to me!"

British film crew threatened by Israeli "settler" in Hebron

Tel Rumeida is a small Palestinian neighborhood deep in the West Bank city of Hebron. Palestinian families from whom these settlers occupied lands, live directly next to these settlers and are often virtual prisoners in their homes, subject to the settlers' violent attacks and destruction of property.

Bush gets called "Honkey", Obama gets called "******". I'd call it even.

Besides, are they making a movie about Obama being assassinated? Get back to us on that.

You know what this is really all about? Obamas' "Apology Tour 2009" didn't go as well as planned so the race husters in the Democrat party want to pin European and Jewish Obama critics with the "Racist" tag.

Bush gets called "Honkey", Obama gets called "******". I'd call it even.

Besides, are they making a movie about Obama being assassinated? Get back to us on that.

You know what this is really all about? Obamas' "Apology Tour 2009" didn't go as well as planned so the race husters in the Democrat party want to pin European and Jewish Obama critics with the "Racist" tag.

Just waitin' to see how many "apologists" there are for this behavior, despite the fact that I'm not one of Obama's fans.

Seems to me what is being said is that the Jews realized before he did it, Obama was selling them down, he did so.

They may not have used the best language, but then again, it's quite difficult to say, "I know he's going to f me over, the country cannot abide that."

Seems to me what is being said is that the Jews realized before he did it, Obama was selling them down, he did so.

They may not have used the best language, but then again, it's quite difficult to say, "I know he's going to f me over, the country cannot abide that."

I don't have a problem with "best language", as you may have noticed. I do fail to see the justification for

I don't have a problem with "best language", as you may have noticed. I do fail to see the justification for

Agreed. Seems to me if we go down the path he's going for, more than he will be shot down. Is Obama worth it? I don't think so.

Agreed. Seems to me if we go down the path he's going for, more than he will be shot down. Is Obama worth it? I don't think so.

Exactly! We'll have a martyr on our hands. Just fuckin' great....

So,, I'm wondering at the sensationalist nature of the headlines,, how close was obama when the language was hurled towards him? 10 feet? 20 feet? 1/2 a feetball field.. did the secret service take them down??? did said hurled words come as close as that pair of shoes did?

i love how these Jewish bastards say "what did he do for this country ?"

say what ? why don't YOU cocksuckers do something for OUR country ?

So,, I'm wondering at the sensationalist nature of the headlines,, how close was obama when the language was hurled towards him? 10 feet? 20 feet? 1/2 a feetball field.. did the secret service take them down??? did said hurled words come as close as that pair of shoes did?

Just consider me like any other media whore.... Attention-grabbing headlines as a lead-in to attract readers is an effective marketing tool....

Forum List

Back