Explosive Email Catches Palin Book Writer Admitting His Story About Her Was A Hoax

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Author Joe McGinnis has pissed in his chili. A email from him released confirms in his own words admitting that he had no sources to back up the allegations he made in his book about Palin and her family and Random House agreed to release the book anyway. This is serious because now Palin can sue them both for libel. This book was released in a extremely desperate attempt to slander Palin and try to keep her from entering the presidential race. All of you who took this authors word as the gospel about the lies that he made about Palin and spread them everywhere owe her AND ME an apology. Here is the email from stalker and book author Joe McGinniss:

Caught: Random House Published Palin Smears After Lawyers Allegedly Told McGinniss No Proof Existed - Big Journalism

Breitbart nails anti-Palin author « Don Surber

» Explosive Email Shows Anti-Palin Author McGinniss, Random House Likely Published Literary Hoax (Updated) - Big Government

To: Jesse Griffin
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:15 PM
Subject: I have to ask you for help

Jesse–

Legal review of my manuscript is underway and here’s my problem: no one has ever offered documentation of any of the lurid stories about the Palins. Shailey Tripp is the latest example.

APD and Sarah have denied that Todd had any involvement with her. To my knowledge, no one has provided any evidence that he did. TheEnquirer cites AlaskaWTF, which in turn cites the Enquirer: what good is that? I’m also told that the Enquirer is preparing to back off this story and save face by denouncing Ms. Tripp as an unreliable source who promised documentation she couldn’t provide.

She may be mentally unstable and prone to fabrication, delusion, or both. Her joint may be called Blue Hands Massage (brrrrr!), but she’s no Monica Lewinsky with a blue dress with a semen stain, that’s for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though by throwing herself into the political limelight she essentially waivered most of her right to a private life while she's raking-in the rewards such high exposure will garner, I've always regarded this unofficial 'biography' of Sarah Palin as both spiteful and irredeemably intrusive. The author seems like a creep of the highest order, too. If it does all turn-out to be unsubstantiated slander, then I hope the Palins will sue him and Random House for every penny/cent they've got. Honestly, isn't this book supposed to be a compilation of rumour perpetuated by Alaskan bloggers, anyway?

Seriously, lefties. Are you that desperate that you'll snatch at the contents of an unofficial biography to sneer and score points?

Last edited:
Even though by throwing herself into the political limelight she essentially waivered most of her right to a private life while she's raking-in the rewards such high exposure will garner, I've always regarded this unofficial 'biography' of Sarah Palin as both spiteful and irredeemably intrusive. The author seems like a creep of the highest order, too. If it does all turn-out to be unsubstantiated slander, then I hope the Palins will sue him and Random House for every penny/cent they've got. Honestly, isn't this book supposed to be a compilation of rumour perpetuated by Alaskan bloggers, anyway?

Seriously, lefties. Are you that desperate that you'll snatch at the contents of an unofficial biography to sneer and score points?

Excellent points made. Thanks

Excellent points made. Thanks

Thank you, and you're more than welcome.

Unlike a lot of other posters on this site, I actually admire your loyalty to a woman who embodies something that seems to be sorely lacking in both US and European politics. I also commend you on not lowering yourself to the sniggering gutter snipes on the left and right who attempt to marginalise you by claiming you're sexually infatuated by her.

I like her. To me she's a forthright, open, pretty and patriotic politician who uses her undeniable charisma to capture an audience. I also see this well-timed 'biography' for what it is: an attempt at smearing Sarah Palin. She's a savvy operator who some think is a loose canon/liability. She's not. OK, she comes across as a bit scatty and inarticulate at times (usually when interviewed by the left-wing media) but I think she has her heart in the right place - her country and its interests.

The author of this unnofficial 'biography' seems like a Democrat stooge, and I hope he's exposed for the creep he really is.

Last edited:
Notice no mention of Glen Rice.
You seem to have serious reading comprehension problems.

From the article mentioned in the OP:

No one has ever provided factual evidence that:

b) Sarah had an affair with Brad Hanson, or anyone else.

Last edited:
He admitted no such thing. The evidence is the accusers, who are known. A lot more than most RW lies about Obama, for example.

Course, there would have to be RW lies about Obama in the first place...

50% of Pub Dupes believe Obama is muslim, and Kenyan, and Marxist, for example. :lol:

And we'll wait for McGinnis's side. Breitbart is a PROVEN liar.

Here's the non pub propaganda- with all the stuff beside that:
'The Rogue' paints tough portrait of Palin
NEW YORK — "The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin" (Random House) by Joe McGinnis: This "investigative chronicle" of the former Alaska governor ...
www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/16/the-rogue-paints...
Sarah Palin Cocaine | Sarah Palin Glenn Rice | Joe McGinniss ...
Savannah Guthrie filed a report this morning focusing on some of the more outrageous allegations in a controversial new biography of Sarah Palin just published by author ...
Sarah Palin Cocaine | Sarah Palin Glenn Rice | Joe McGinniss on Today Show Video | Mediaite...
Joe McGinniss: Threats are the ‘Palin way’
Sarah and Todd Palin “scare” and “threaten” people — that’s the “Palin way,” author Joe McGinniss charged on ... McGinnis was HIRED in June 1979, ...
Joe McGinniss: Threats are the ?Palin way? - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

Wait....isn't this email from McGinnis saying he doesn't believe Todd had an affair?

Why are you then slamming him?

Having unmarried sex isn't an affair, you moron.

it must be tough for a klansmen like you to know that the object of your fantasies was taking on black men by the bushel.

good thing she's kept the jews names secret, huh?

it must be tough for a klansmen like you to know that the object of your fantasies was taking on black men by the bushel.

good thing she's kept the jews names secret, huh?
Don't be silly, Del. USRetard is busy working on his tan and hoping the Todd story is true.

Forum List

Back