‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Pinocchio

6ba2c99f6.jpg

He is the best the GOP has right now, particularly with the Battle Grande that is occurring between the TP and Rove. Will Karl keep the crazies out of the Primaries this time?

I DOUBT IT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure that 2014 is the place to fight that battle.

More than likely the GOP will make some gains, with or without teabaggers.

The real question is, will they still have steam going into the 2016 election.

2014 is the pivot election. If the GOP does well the TP will claim the credit and demand that their candidate must be at the top of the ticket in 2016. On the other hand if the GOP does poorly the establishment Republicans will use that as a lever to regain control of the party.

Of those 2 scenarios the likelihood of the GOP doing well in 2014 has a long historical precedent to back up that expectation. If the economy stagnates and/or the ACA runs into trouble again the GOP will have a good election.

The odds of failure for the GOP are much lower. The Dems would have to out fund raise the GOP and mobilize voter turnout on an unprecedented scale and not have any economic woes in the next 9 months. That trifecta is unlikely in my opinion.

Indeed:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

I'm curious who you think this "They" are.

The shameful piles of shit we call democrats, and the lapdog media who are their propaganda corps

frankly, most of these things sound like pretty legitimate issues about the integrity and attitudes of candidates.

Not to anyone rational, but you're a partisan hack.

If Romney really has nothing but contempt for 47% of Americans (and falsely believes they don't pay taxes or work)

If you really do rape puppies and put kittens in a blender..

See, you leftist really are nothing but demagogues, you slander, you libel, you smear - and it's all you do.

47% of Americans pay no income tax - that is irrefutable fact. The 47% who pay no taxes are not likely to be swayed by a message offering lower taxes - that is simply logic.

And THIS is what Romney said, but notice how you lied through your fucking, communist teeth, in order to slander?

Because you have nothing else - demagoguery is the ONLY thing you of the left offer.

that's kind of an important thing to find out. And if he really believed that, why did he only say that kind of stuff to his fellow rich people?

As I said, the ONLY thing you leftist offer is smear and sleaze.

And, of course, there is the delicious irony of fate that Mitt Romney himself landed at:

47.15%.

Ahhh, kismet....

:D

So what you're saying is that demagoguery works, when you have a corrupt press who work on behalf of a party rather than ferreting out fact....

You leftists are like John Gotti gloating over how effective murdering witnesses is.

You really are reprehensible scumbags.

Forum List

Back