Explosions in Eilat, apparently Grad missiles from Sinai.

Interesting. When did they leave and where did they go?

who? the aztecs? very good question Some civilizations just die out based on economics, migrations because of wars and/or natural disasters or even plagues Of course the do leave a legacy of their presence based on populations interbreeding to a more or less extent The PHILISTINES somehow just seem to have LEFT northern Gaza area ------probably because of some economic pressure. The mayans seem to have engaged in so much war fare that they killed each other off------probably leaving remnants that could not self sustain The minor groups in palestine like the EDOMITES are thought to have assmilated into the jewish group--------there are a few Lenape indians left------but not in the town of my childhood-------somewhere ----I believe in upstate New York
Aztecs were overcome by Spainish invaders-------CORTEZ had thousands of children. (or at least hundreds) Of course AZTEC genes are still part of the Mexican gene pool------but they speak spanish and eat tortillas and use cumin (all from spain) and are mostly catholics ----from Isabella The Aztecs AS A PEOPLE are gone -----arabs are people from arabia or so they think------obviously they are a mixed group------but take it as a POINT OF PRIDE if they can trace back to a real arab--------they do not represent any historical ETHNIC GROUP IN PALESTINE------they represent the arab imperialist invaders just as the mexicans of today represent the SPANISH IMPERIALIST INVADERS -----and the people in the town in which I grew up, largely, represent BRITISH COLONIALIST INVADERS. The INDIANS of INDIA are a mixed group----India having been invaded from the west and the north------but the people who are HINDUS today are an ethnic continuim of the HINDUS from the the UPANISHADS just as the jews of today are an ethnic continuum of the jews of the time of the Temple and Sanhedrin and the talmud and some famous Yeshiva that once existed in Kabul

I believe the question was about Palestinians.

Anyway.
Jesus talked to a Canaanite woman.
The Aztecs have a website.
Hugo Chavez is a Mayan India.

Perhaps, these were explosions initiated by the Zionist government, to be falsely blamed on terrorists and/or Iran, in an attempt to generate international sympathy for the eternal victim, Israel, to be used to justify attacks against enemies, like the people of Gaza or the Sinai or Syria or Iran or some other Muslim peoples.

Another news story is that travel restrictions are being loosened for travel from the West Bank into Israel.

Does the government of Israel desire a terror attack to generate international sympathy and support for more military operations against Israel's enemies, like Iran, and/or more occupations inside Lebanon or Syria?

Sherri

Perhaps, these were explosions initiated by the Zionist government, to be falsely blamed on terrorists and/or Iran, in an attempt to generate international sympathy for the eternal victim, Israel, to be used to justify attacks against enemies, like the people of Gaza or the Sinai or Syria or Iran or some other Muslim peoples.

Another news story is that travel restrictions are being loosened for travel from the West Bank into Israel.

Does the government of Israel desire a terror attack to generate international sympathy and support for more military operations against Israel's enemies, like Iran, and/or more occupations inside Lebanon or Syria?

Sherri

Wrong again Jesus did it He really does hate foreigners in the Temple Court and is doing everything he can do to upset the TRAVEL AGENTS (aka money changers) with violent attacks Those pharisee rabbis have so much hatred for the SADDUCEES because they are shills for the disgusting romans the pre-runners of the filthy and perverted HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE OF PIG CONSTANTINE That pharisee Jesus----is almost 'racist' in his hatred for MONEY CHANGERS AND ROMANS AND THEIR SADDUCEEAN SHILLS

who? the aztecs? very good question Some civilizations just die out based on economics, migrations because of wars and/or natural disasters or even plagues Of course the do leave a legacy of their presence based on populations interbreeding to a more or less extent The PHILISTINES somehow just seem to have LEFT northern Gaza area ------probably because of some economic pressure. The mayans seem to have engaged in so much war fare that they killed each other off------probably leaving remnants that could not self sustain The minor groups in palestine like the EDOMITES are thought to have assmilated into the jewish group--------there are a few Lenape indians left------but not in the town of my childhood-------somewhere ----I believe in upstate New York
Aztecs were overcome by Spainish invaders-------CORTEZ had thousands of children. (or at least hundreds) Of course AZTEC genes are still part of the Mexican gene pool------but they speak spanish and eat tortillas and use cumin (all from spain) and are
mostly catholics ----from Isabella The Aztecs AS A PEOPLE are gone -----arabs are people from arabia or so they think------obviously they are a mixed group------but take it as a POINT OF PRIDE if they can trace back to a real arab--------they do not represent any historical ETHNIC GROUP IN PALESTINE------they represent the arab imperialist invaders just as the mexicans of today represent the SPANISH IMPERIALIST INVADERS -----and the people in the town in which I grew up, largely, represent BRITISH COLONIALIST INVADERS. The INDIANS of INDIA are a mixed group----India having been invaded from the west and the north------but the people who are HINDUS today are an ethnic continuim of the HINDUS from the the UPANISHADS just as the jews of today are an ethnic continuum of the jews of the time of the Temple and Sanhedrin and the talmud and some famous Yeshiva that once existed in Kabul

I believe the question was about Palestinians.

Anyway.
Jesus talked to a Canaanite woman.
The Aztecs have a website.
Hugo Chavez is a Mayan India.

Jesus talked to a "CANAANITE WOMAN" ? at that time the term "CANAANITE" may have referred to a person who was an idol worshipper He may have spoken to an EDOMITE woman or a SAMARITAN but the term CANAANITE woman would have had no meaning then other than possibly an idol worshipper

The entire Israeli propaganda thing that there are no Palestinians because of blah, blah, blah is based on the premise that whenever the rulers change the entire population moves out and a whole new population moves in or is created out of thin air.

Of course this just isn't true. Most Palestinians have ancestry that goes back hundreds even thousands of years.
Ancestry going clear back to the apes? Figures.

That's where we all come from you retard. :lol: It's called evolution, look it up. :D
Well then, where in hell did the apes come from? And don't tell me a BIG BANG either or I will ask where did the big bang come from, ad infinitum.

Will update soon as I have more details

At the moment pure speculation
The army and police have yet to confirm that Grad rockets landed in Eilat.
Explosions in Eilat; Grad attack suspected - Israel News, Ynetnews

"At the moment pure speculation".

Southerners don't do speculations. We have ears.

Up untill now, any "speculation" I brought about events in south, was truth. Respect the basic fact that I am *in* the area and know well what to report and what to dismiss.

I said, pure speculation

More rockets hitting Israel, well, I'd say that if you don't want Chinese food, don't go to a Chinese restaurant. Pretty simple, no?

More rockets hitting Israel, well, I'd say that if you don't want Chinese food, don't go to a Chinese restaurant. Pretty simple, no?

IMA is actually PROUD of her " SAING MAGDA GOEBBLES of the cyanide IN THE BUNKER" sense of
""humor""

IMA is actually PROUD of her " SAING MAGDA GOEBBLES of the cyanide IN THE BUNKER" sense of
""humor""

Israel sets up by force against the will of the inhabitants and neighbours and now you're pissed that they shoot rockets at you? So if you don't want your asshole to burn when you shit, then don't eat hot, spicy food.

""humor""

Israel sets up by force against the will of the inhabitants and neighbours and now you're pissed that they shoot rockets at you? So if you don't want your asshole to burn when you shit, then don't eat hot, spicy food.

if you do not want your mouth to burn-----stop shitting with it------if you do not want the atmosphere to stink----stop shitting your shit into cyberspace Jews have continuously inhabited Israel/judea for more than 3000 years despite the efforts of the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Greco/syrians, the Roman pigs, the Dog of Constantine of the first Reich, The Dogs of the second Reich, The dogs of arabia and the dogs of the third Reich-----and will continue to inhabit the jewish land of Judea, Israel aka sometimes 'palestine'

of course the dogs will keep trying------but their empires crumble while the jews still inhabit Israel/Judea. it's kinda funny that some jerk in SYRIA is trying again and the jerks of persia think they can ally with the jerk in Syria and ACCOMPLISH that which antiochus failed to accomplish

""humor""

if you do not want your mouth to burn-----stop shitting with it------if you do not want the atmosphere to stink----stop shitting your shit into cyberspace Jews have continuously inhabited Israel/judea for more than 3000 years despite the efforts of the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Greco/syrians, the Roman pigs, the Dog of Constantine of the first Reich, The Dogs of the second Reich, The dogs of arabia and the dogs of the third Reich-----and will continue to inhabit the jewish land of Judea, Israel aka sometimes 'palestine'

of course the dogs will keep trying------but their empires crumble while the jews still inhabit Israel/Judea. it's kinda funny that some jerk in SYRIA is trying again and the jerks of persia think they can ally with the jerk in Syria and ACCOMPLISH that which antiochus failed to accomplish
You confirm what i say: that Jews know that there would be trouble in Palestine but they set up there anyways. So now you're getting the Chinese food that you ordered. Don't be so shocked.

You confirm what i say: that Jews know that there would be trouble in Palestine but they set up there anyways. So now you're getting the Chinese food that you ordered. Don't be so shocked.

you made no point Of course jews know that there is shit like you in the world Jews have encountered shit like you over and over again-----that does not mean they are going to run away The hindus of India live with shit like you----they are not RUNNING either I have seen lots of shit in my own city I still live here I know of no part of the planet where there is no shit like you

the people of syria are living with shit the people of egypt are living with shit MANY ARE FIGHTING THE SHIT LIKE YOU

But no news on those "supposed" explosions, maybe it was a plane breaking the sound barrier, or paranoid Israelis chasing their own tail

you made no point Of course jews know that there is shit like you in the world Jews have encountered shit like you over and over again-----that does not mean they are going to run away The hindus of India live with shit like you----they are not RUNNING either I have seen lots of shit in my own city I still live here I know of no part of the planet where there is no shit like you

the people of syria are living with shit the people of egypt are living with shit MANY ARE FIGHTING THE SHIT LIKE YOU

The people you mention don't have thousands of rockets raining down on them constantly. You chose to live in a war zone, stop complaining.

That's where we all come from you retard. :lol: It's called evolution, look it up. :D
Well then, where in hell did the apes come from? And don't tell me a BIG BANG either or I will ask where did the big bang come from, ad infinitum.
Hey Ima, you haven't told me where The Big Bang came from.

The apes come from billions of years of evolution.

It's not currently known where the BB came from. My guess would be that somehow the universe either stops expanding, then reverse and starts to contract all the way to the next BB, or maybe black holes get so massive that they absorb everything in the universe until it becomes a single point then re-explodes.

Or it could be something else, at least I have an open mind.

It's not currently known where the BB came from. My guess would be that somehow the universe either stops expanding, then reverse and starts to contract all the way to the next BB, or maybe black holes get so massive that they absorb everything in the universe until it becomes a single point then re-explodes.

Well, I don't. About farfetched ideas like that I mean. Something created the matter.

Well, I don't. About farfetched ideas like that I mean. Something created the matter.
That's only a guess. You can't know for sure.

Forum List

Back