Explosion Port Authority bus terminal

I mean people love to demonize Islam but forget the horrible crimes committed by christianity

I thought "remember the crusades" was self explanatory.

Your response to me was a micro aggression and not appreciated

Take your micro aggression and shove it up your ass where your pointy little head is douche. If you hadn't insulted me by insinuating that I was a part of ISIL and insulting my military service, then maybe you wouldn't have gotten a snarky response.

But, at least you answered the question. Would have been a lot clearer if you had clarified it in your first post, because there are some conservatives on this board who think that slaughtering every Muslim on the planet is a good idea.
Islam is peace

Enlighten yourself before spreading ignorance and bigotry on the internet

Reading comprehension you idiot. I said that your first post wasn't clear, and because of the way I've seen others post on here, it could be taken that you are in full support of restarting the Crusades.

As far as Islam being a religion of peace? I'd believe that a bit more if your Imams could control the radical elements of the religion a bit better.
I speak seven languages but because English is not my first that makes me an idiot?

You are a bigot.

I really don't give a crap about how many languages you speak. You're still an idiot because you insulted my service and called me a terrorist when I asked you a simple question.

Then, when I gave you the snarky response I felt you deserved, you turned into a melting snowflake and accused me of micro aggressive remarks.

Now? You're just bitching and trolling me. Who gives a shit if you speak a whole bunch of languages? I also used to speak a couple of languages, because I learned that if I was overseas with a phrase book and trying to use the language of the country I was in, that over 80 percent of the people in Europe knew English and would tell you that after making an effort in their language.

If you walked up and said "do you speak English"? in a loud voice? They usually shook their head and walked away, muttering about ugly Americans.

Get over yourself snowflake and grow some skin. You're probably gonna need it around here if you're such a sensitive bitch.
Please

Your rating to post ratio is 1:3

I am averaging 1.5 ratings per post

You stink at messageboarding like your racist rhetoric stinks of BS

Take your micro aggression and shove it up your ass where your pointy little head is douche. If you hadn't insulted me by insinuating that I was a part of ISIL and insulting my military service, then maybe you wouldn't have gotten a snarky response.

But, at least you answered the question. Would have been a lot clearer if you had clarified it in your first post, because there are some conservatives on this board who think that slaughtering every Muslim on the planet is a good idea.
Islam is peace

Reading comprehension you idiot. I said that your first post wasn't clear, and because of the way I've seen others post on here, it could be taken that you are in full support of restarting the Crusades.

As far as Islam being a religion of peace? I'd believe that a bit more if your Imams could control the radical elements of the religion a bit better.
I speak seven languages but because English is not my first that makes me an idiot?

You are a bigot.

I really don't give a crap about how many languages you speak. You're still an idiot because you insulted my service and called me a terrorist when I asked you a simple question.

Then, when I gave you the snarky response I felt you deserved, you turned into a melting snowflake and accused me of micro aggressive remarks.

Now? You're just bitching and trolling me. Who gives a shit if you speak a whole bunch of languages? I also used to speak a couple of languages, because I learned that if I was overseas with a phrase book and trying to use the language of the country I was in, that over 80 percent of the people in Europe knew English and would tell you that after making an effort in their language.

If you walked up and said "do you speak English"? in a loud voice? They usually shook their head and walked away, muttering about ugly Americans.

Get over yourself snowflake and grow some skin. You're probably gonna need it around here if you're such a sensitive bitch.
Please

Well, I spend time on here to get a sense of what others are thinking, and sometimes I find out about new stuff on here. Posting isn't my life, sorry that it appears to be yours, because you are the one bragging about it.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Islam is peace

You are a bigot.

Please

Nobody gives a damn.

Islam is peace

You are a bigot.

Please

Nobody gives a damn.

I put Funny and Agree on your post, but I also wanted to say thanks.

You are a bigot.

Please

Nobody gives a damn.

Can you imagine this guys butthurt if we still used the old rating system?

Would he dave out or go down like TM?

You are a bigot.

Please

Nobody gives a damn.

I dunno.................my vote would be for them to dave out.

Please

Nobody gives a damn.

I dunno.................my vote would be for them to dave out.
truetrue

It's really hard for anyone to achieve TM's level of melt down.

The thing that scares me about this dude is that he was radicalized AFTER he came to the USA.

Now, I know there are a lot of people on here who have been screaming about the refugees and illegal immigrants as being possible terrorists, but none of them have ever done an attack on this country. If an attack has happened, it came from 1) Native born citizens, 2) Naturalized US citizens, or 3) people who came into the country legally on a visa. I think we need to do something about the visa process and quick.

Then.................there is the fact that he appears to have been a lone wolf operator. Yes, they think he had connections to ISIL, but they aren't saying if he was or not.

My question is how do we stop people from self radicalizing?

What does one expect but self radicalization when schools, social media, and politics all teach that America is evil. There is no where one can go these days without hearing about how awful America is, of course they self radicalize; same way the lefty idiots are doing when it's 24/7 "Trump is a Nazi."

The thing that scares me about this dude is that he was radicalized AFTER he came to the USA.

Now, I know there are a lot of people on here who have been screaming about the refugees and illegal immigrants as being possible terrorists, but none of them have ever done an attack on this country. If an attack has happened, it came from 1) Native born citizens, 2) Naturalized US citizens, or 3) people who came into the country legally on a visa. I think we need to do something about the visa process and quick.

Then.................there is the fact that he appears to have been a lone wolf operator. Yes, they think he had connections to ISIL, but they aren't saying if he was or not.

My question is how do we stop people from self radicalizing?

What does one expect but self radicalization when schools, social media, and politics all teach that America is evil. There is no where one can go these days without hearing about how awful America is, of course they self radicalize; same way the lefty idiots are doing when it's 24/7 "Trump is a Nazi."
Drumpf says Nazis are good people.

Everytime I hear this shit I figure it's one of two choices.

1. The religion of pieces is at it again

2. Some nut job whom everyone knew was mentally unstable managed to get ahold of something he shouldn't have and unfortunately for the rest of us that thing wasn't a straight jacket.

Killer point!
Is it odd that that both Islam and unstable lunatics tend to do the same thing?. We should lock up the wingnuts and deport the Muslims. Long way towards solving the problem.

Everytime I hear this shit I figure it's one of two choices.

1. The religion of pieces is at it again

2. Some nut job whom everyone knew was mentally unstable managed to get ahold of something he shouldn't have and unfortunately for the rest of us that thing wasn't a straight jacket.

Killer point!
Is it odd that that both Islam and unstable lunatics tend to do the same thing?. We should lock up the wingnuts and deport the Muslims. Long way towards solving the problem.

We used to lock up the known lunatic's or rather their families did it usually before the authorities because they didn't want anything that unstable person did to hurt someone and reflect badly on the whole family. Now it's much harder to do that due to expense,insurance,lawsuits and liberal Ideology.

The same goes with muslims or any other faction for that matter. We worry more about liberal ideology than common sense. The left wanted to bring in Syrian refugees even though ISIS said they'd embed operatives in those refugee's. WTF?

We've become a nation of ignoramuses. The left won't even let you deport people who are here illegally. Right now there is an illegal who is due to be deported Friday. Today there were protests and one of the signs said "stop the ethnic cleansing". It's got nothing to due with ethnic cleansing, it's got to do with deporting lawbreakers who have no right to be here in the first place. Mexican's who live here legally aren't being kicked out, just those who entered the USA illegally. What's being done here in CT is far from the level ethnic cleansing implies. The USA has a right to demand what every other nation on the planet demands, that people entering our country get permission first. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope the USA gets it brain back soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back