Explosion in Oslo

Too bad Norway doesn't have a death penalty.

This guy will get free meals the rest of his life thanks to their taxpayers.

I'm so sorry Norway was hit with a heartless sniper. It appears his extremist group brainwashes people into doing bad things. I think more than one troll did this.

After NATO started to terrorize Ghaddafi with "peaceful" civilians, who carry rocket-launchers, Ghadaffi said, that noone in Europe is safe.

Gaddafi threatens attacks in Europe | World news | The Guardian

So you think he's behind it, do you? Then we should certainly vaporize him.

No way it was him, he has too many fish to fry at home! I guarantee it was a home grown Islamist group made that liberal Norway didn't do something they demanded!

You guarantee?

I just can't believe the picture of him taken from a helicopter, walking around among the bodies of the kids he killed.

And really, if you read his writings so far released, he only seems like a garden variety hater.

What the hell happened here?

Yeah, on the news last night they showed a view from above of all those children's dead bodies laying on the ground, dead. So many, too many......

Heartbreaking. I can't grasp this evil that some have......and why they have it.

Israel has laws against speech that incites violence/hate speech/etc.

Jews have been arrested as well as Muslims. It's a good idea and one I wish more western countries would follow.

Never fear. The way the Constitution is being trashed you probably won't have long to wait.

Incitement to riot isn't protected. Nor is obscenity or defamation.

Unfortunately...it is too often protected...because SCOTUS gave the impression that it should be, not because the Founders thought it was a good idea.

Trashed, indeed.

The Founders realized the dangers of restricting free speech. You seem to want to rewrite history. I realize that roughly 2/3 of American adults favor the banning of hate speech today, but don't put words in the Founder's mouths. If you want something changed, Amend the Constitution. Don't continue trashing the Constitution or the Founder's intent, please.

The real sad part is the weapons from Fast and Furious killed more people butt gets scant media coverage while this topic is all the rage.

Weird.

:confused:

The real sad part is the weapons from Fast and Furious killed more people butt gets scant media coverage while this topic is all the rage.

Weird.

:confused:

bunnyb.gif

Forum List

Back