Exploring Muslim Culture

This is what the snake, Obama, had in store for America:

"Former Swedish PM: Sweden belongs to the immigrants - not the Swedes
The former prime minister now claims that Sweden's borders are fictional and that Sweden belongs to the immigrants who come here - not the Swedes.
....Sweden's borders are only imaginary.

- What is Sweden? Is this country owned by those who lived here for four generations or those who invented borders? he said condescending.

Then he said that the Swedes are uninteresting as an ethnic group and that it is instead the immigrants that creates the new Sweden.

- It is what they do in Sweden that is Sweden, he claimed."
Former Swedish PM: Sweden belongs to the immigrants - not the Swedes

Sickening, the level of self hate being accepted by the Swedes.

remember Sir Isaac Newton------symmetry. Matter (whether mass or energy) can
neither be created nor destroyed---------it adds up as a constant in the universe.
For every action, there is an EQUAL and OPPOSITE reaction. Sir Isaac Newton
was not a muslim. The Islamic law of thermodynamics consists of only ONE----
ISLAM WINS

This is what the snake, Obama, had in store for America:

"Former Swedish PM: Sweden belongs to the immigrants - not the Swedes
The former prime minister now claims that Sweden's borders are fictional and that Sweden belongs to the immigrants who come here - not the Swedes.
....Sweden's borders are only imaginary.

- What is Sweden? Is this country owned by those who lived here for four generations or those who invented borders? he said condescending.

Then he said that the Swedes are uninteresting as an ethnic group and that it is instead the immigrants that creates the new Sweden.

- It is what they do in Sweden that is Sweden, he claimed."
Former Swedish PM: Sweden belongs to the immigrants - not the Swedes

Sickening, the level of self hate being accepted by the Swedes.

This is the way cultures, civilizations, die.

remember Sir Isaac Newton------symmetry. Matter (whether mass or energy) can
neither be created nor destroyed---------it adds up as a constant in the universe.
For every action, there is an EQUAL and OPPOSITE reaction. Sir Isaac Newton
was not a muslim. The Islamic law of thermodynamics consists of only ONE----
ISLAM WINS

"....consider this statement from an Iranian 11th-grade schoolbook, quoting the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini: “I am decisively announcing to the whole world that if the world devourers wish to stand against our religion, we will stand against their whole world and will not cease until the annihilation of all of them! Either we all become free or we will go to the greater freedom, which is martyrdom.
Either we shake one another’s hands in joy at the victory of Islam in the world, or all of us will turn to eternal life and martyrdom. In both cases, victory and success are ours."
The Worst Foreign-Policy Blunder in American History

1. As the axiom goes, "we can only know others by ourselves."
In other words, when we lack knowledge of, or experience with, other folks, we usually assume that they would act and think exactly the way we do.

That may very well be a terrible mistake when it come to making judgments about the culture of nations that live under Islam, compared to western nations that result from Judeo-Christian traditions.

In three very significant and dramatic ways, the culture of Islam is in no way comparable to that of Judeo-Christian traditions.....and not in a good way:

a) love of death vs the sanctity of life

b) pederasty, sexual use of young boys

c) treatment of women, genital mutilation
I can't think of any Western nation where the majority has Judean traditions.

Basically you are saying no Catholic priest ever had sexual interest in young boys.

What about this:
'FGM happened to me in white, midwest America'

Not to mention that FMG is sometimes practiced by Christians as well in Asia and Africa:
Female Genital Mutilation: Cultural or Religious Practice?

Female genital mutilation is not a uniqeuly Muslim problem

As for the rest, I should probably post a list of all the white mass murderers in the USA, and they would be mainly white and Christian, so then I could use your logic to conclude that white Christians are blood-thirsty savages...

1. As the axiom goes, "we can only know others by ourselves."
In other words, when we lack knowledge of, or experience with, other folks, we usually assume that they would act and think exactly the way we do.

That may very well be a terrible mistake when it come to making judgments about the culture of nations that live under Islam, compared to western nations that result from Judeo-Christian traditions.

In three very significant and dramatic ways, the culture of Islam is in no way comparable to that of Judeo-Christian traditions.....and not in a good way:

a) love of death vs the sanctity of life

b) pederasty, sexual use of young boys

c) treatment of women, genital mutilation
I can't think of any Western nation where the majority has Judean traditions.

Basically you are saying no Catholic priest ever had sexual interest in young boys.

What about this:
'FGM happened to me in white, midwest America'

Not to mention that FMG is sometimes practiced by Christians as well in Asia and Africa:
Female Genital Mutilation: Cultural or Religious Practice?

Female genital mutilation is not a uniqeuly Muslim problem

As for the rest, I should probably post a list of all the white mass murderers in the USA, and they would be mainly white and Christian, so then I could use your logic to conclude that white Christians are blood-thirsty savages...

"I can't think of any Western nation where the majority has Judean traditions.

Basically you are saying blah blah blah...."

To make your post accurate and verifiable, you should have stopped after the first three words.

Jihad moves to Denmark:

"In 2015, Omar El-Hussein listened to the imam Hajj Saeed, at the Hizb-ut-Tahrir- linked Al-Faruq-mosque in Copenhagen, decry interfaith dialogue as a "malignant" idea and explain that the right way, according to Mohammed, is to wage war on the Jews. The next day, El-Hussein went out and murdered Dan Uzan, the volunteer Jewish guard of the Jewish community, as he was standing in front of the Copenhagen synagogue. El-Hussein had also just murdered Finn Nørgaard, a film director, outside a meeting about freedom of speech.

Two years later, nothing has changed. A visiting imam from Lebanon at the Al-Faruq mosque, Mundhir Abdallah, is preaching to murder Jews:

"[Soon there will be] a Caliphate, which will instate the shari'a of Allah and revive the Sunna of His Prophet, which will wage Jihad for the sake of Allah, which will unite the Islamic nation after it disintegrated, and which will liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the filth of the Zionists, so that the words of the Prophet Muhammad will be fulfilled: 'Judgement Day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind the rocks and the trees, but the rocks and the trees will say: 'Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' ..."

The "words of the Prophet" are from a well-known hadith, number 6985."
Jihad in Denmark by Judith Bergman | RUTHFULLY YOURS

Forum List

Back