Exploiting The Race Card/Is It Racism In New Orleans?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by NATO AIR, Sep 5, 2005.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    two excellent posts from some of the better bloggers (Democracy Project/Captain's Quarters)

2. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Let's just hope everyone--governments and citizens alike--learn from this tragedy and will be better prepared when disaster strikes in the future. Pre-planning and on-your-feet, emergency thinking certainly were missing in New Orleans. If you have five days warning, that should have made a difference. The fact that Louisiana had been hit by hurricanes in the past--some quite serious--should have made a difference in preparations as well, but evidently didn't.

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    It wasn't whites who behaved so barbarically. It was blacks. That's a fact. It's on film.

It isn't whites who run New Orleans. It's blacks. They have a black mayor, a black government and a black police force. That's a fact.

I think what's so painful for the liberal/MSM media is that all their years of bashing whites as evil and blacks as innocent and downtrodden is starting to crumble. Fewer and fewer whites look at those photographs and watch that film and read those accounts and feel the "white guilt" they're supposed to feel. So they're going ballistic blaming whites, hoping they'll feel guilty, as always. But it's not working any more than the evacuation plan. Whites look at that and think, first, what a bunch of black animals. Second, I'm glad I'm not there with them. And third, I'm going to stay away from large numbers of blacks because on the slightest provocation, they'll go ape and kill me.

Is it just me, or is the levee holding up the fantasy of racial equality starting to break?