Exploding the "Ecosystem" Fraud…

Obviously I'm not the one who needs to "wise up". Go read another right wing propaganda piece so that you can quote more BS out of context, why don't you? You obviously have nothing better to do. I really, really hope there aren't too many more out there as dangerously ignorant as you are.

I've asked for you guys to provide the correct context that I've somehow misappropriated....so far no takers.

Is it possible you simply don't understand what 'out of context' means....

..much the way you simply do not understand the lack of science involved in the 'environmental' movement?

Sigh....I've tried to inform you....but you are simply impervious to education.
So....wise up.

Pssttt....got a little present for you:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/272210-join-the-psychotic-s-movement.html

Last edited:
So, in summary, the kind-hearted, all-knowing, beneficent bureaucrats and technocrats are better stewards of the land than the folks who actually own, and make their living from same.

That's your belief?

And by that logic, the government folks are better able to spend your money than you are?

Can you say 'statist'?

Supergirl, why do you think we are evil? It's a simple question, so answer it!

Sure, Dub....a simple answer for a simple guy...

1. "...why do you think we are evil?"
As Tonto said to the Lone Ranger....'what's with the 'we,' white man?'

All of 'you' are not evil.

The evil folks are the ones who clearly understand and endorse the totalitarian basis of the movement.
They want big government to control everything and everyone, and, specific to the environmental movement, property and individual rights.

2. Then there are the simps who accept at face value all of the fear mongering and hand-wringing, give their power as voters to these con men.

Now, to be clear, folks in the second group are doing what they think is best for their children, themselves,....and for the earth.

They've been fooled.

As Alexander Pope wrote:
A little learning is a dangerous thing;
drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
and drinking largely sobers us again.

Me? I'm just tryin' to clue you in...

You're welcome.

I've been learning science since a young child. I worked my ass off and bought, chemistry sets, microscopes and telescopes, if they weren't given to me for Christmas. I owned everything that existed in science for a child. That started when I was 11 years old. Before then, I studied Morse Code and was fairly good at it. We used a hand transceiver to send a signal to a ham radio to make dots and dashes. A communications man from the Air Force helped me. The man worked for the WMCA and wanted me to join the Boy Scouts, when I was old enough.

It amazes me how stupid conservatives have become, because I was once one.

If there is one thing I know, it's science and I know a lot more than that. I've been interested in nearly everything since a child. There are a few things in this world I don't like much, like opera, but if someone else likes it, it's alright with me. I'm not a demanding person like you people are. I don't demand someone else to see the world my way and I give others their freedom. Why can't you people learn to do the same? It's always hate with your kind.

Supergirl, why do you think we are evil? It's a simple question, so answer it!

The evil folks are the ones who clearly understand and endorse the totalitarian basis of the movement.
They want big government to control everything and everyone, and, specific to the environmental movement, property and individual rights.

2. Then there are the simps who accept at face value all of the fear mongering and hand-wringing, give their power as voters to these con men.

Now, to be clear, folks in the second group are doing what they think is best for their children, themselves,....and for the earth.

They've been fooled.

As Alexander Pope wrote:

You're welcome.

I've been learning science since a young child. I worked my ass off and bought, chemistry sets, microscopes and telescopes, if they weren't given to me for Christmas. I owned everything that existed in science for a child. That started when I was 11 years old. Before then, I studied Morse Code and was fairly good at it. We used a hand transceiver to send a signal to a ham radio to make dots and dashes. A communications man from the Air Force helped me. The man worked for the WMCA and wanted me to join the Boy Scouts, when I was old enough.

If there is one thing I know, it's science and I know a lot more than that. I've been interested in nearly everything since a child. There are a few things in this world I don't like much, like opera, but if someone else likes it, it's alright with me. I'm not a demanding person like you people are. I don't demand someone else to see the world my way and I give others their freedom. Why can't you people learn to do the same? It's always hate with your kind.

Thanks for the recitation of your hobbies. It was thrilling.

Now for your revealing that you are irrational:

"I'm not a demanding person like you people are. I don't demand someone else to see the world my way and I give others their freedom. Why can't you people learn to do the same? It's always hate with your kind."

What am I demanding?

Now, the real case it the being demanding is the confiscation of privately owned lands by the environmental movement, and the additional land made useless by regulation.

That's beyond demanding, it's a fait accompli.

The ‘Eco-Fascists’ have managed the sequestration of productive land unmatched since the age of kings. Over 30% of the American land base lies under no-use or limited-use restrictions….almost 700 million acres. The Bureau of Land Management and the Department of the Interior are targeting the confiscation of another 213 million acres, bringing the count to nearly half of the continent!
http://r-calfusa.com/Trade/property_rights/100900BLMLeakedMemo.pdf

The fact that you don't see that, and, in fact, blame the other side, proves that you will never be able to see the truth.

Now, for the winning entry in the category of 'Unintentional Humor,"

"It amazes me how stupid conservatives have become, ...It's always hate with your kind."

Perhaps you should look in the mirror, and re-read your post.

Looks like your eligible for the club, too:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/272210-join-the-psychotic-s-movement.html

Last edited:
The ‘Eco-Fascists’ have managed the sequestration of productive land unmatched since the age of kings. Over 30% of the American land base lies under no-use or limited-use restrictions….almost 700 million acres. The Bureau of Land Management and the Department of the Interior are targeting the confiscation of another 213 million acres, bringing the count to nearly half of the continent!

Straight from the propagandists handbook....blame your opponent for doing what you are actually doing. They have a long history and have learned well from true masters....stalin, lenin...mao...pol pot...etc., etc., etc.

Last edited:

They've been fooled.

As Alexander Pope wrote:

You're welcome.

"I'm not a demanding person like you people are. I don't demand someone else to see the world my way and I give others their freedom. Why can't you people learn to do the same? It's always hate with your kind."

What am I demanding?

Now, the real case it the being demanding is the confiscation of privately owned lands by the environmental movement, and the additional land made useless by regulation.

The fact that you don't see that, and, in fact, blame the other side, proves that you will never be able to see the truth.

"It amazes me how stupid conservatives have become, ...It's always hate with your kind."

That's public land, so who owns it and who bought it?

What am I demanding?

That's public land, so who owns it and who bought it?

You've really missed the point.

Much of it is privately owned land, on which onerous restrictions have been placed.

They've been fooled.

As Alexander Pope wrote:

You're welcome.

What am I demanding?

Your link has cost estimates and talks about willing sellers, so how is that confiscation of land?

Try facts for a change!

What am I demanding?

Your link has cost estimates and talks about willing sellers, so how is that confiscation of land?

Try facts for a change!

How about you try being honest....you know very well that no information of any kind will change your perspective.

True?

New Topics

Forum List

Back