Explain to me why Medicare Advantage plans are bad.

The Ryan plan also cuts it. Ridiculously expensive, like the Pub Meds plan. O-Care will get costs under control and improve Medicare. Teddycare proves it.

Because Medicare gets $13.00 out of my pay check every week and its money ill never see again, or benefit from. It almost sounds like one of thees-

Pon·zi scheme

noun /ˈpänzē/
Ponzi schemes, plural

A form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors

And this is bad because?

It costs more tax dollars and increases the budget defecit.
Duhhh

If the Ryan plan does not require the insurance outfits to take "all comers" then they will be stuck with traditional medicare and will more quickly run it out of business.

That money comes out of the Medicare Trust Fund, it doesn't increase the deficit. Want to try again?

Your evasion is tiring. Where does the dollars in the medicare trust fund come from?

is it just like the SS trust fund where it only exists on paper?

Duhhh

If the Ryan plan does not require the insurance outfits to take "all comers" then they will be stuck with traditional medicare and will more quickly run it out of business.

That money comes out of the Medicare Trust Fund, it doesn't increase the deficit. Want to try again?

Your evasion is tiring. Where does the dollars in the medicare trust fund come from?

Here, I know that I'm asking quite a bit but...try a educate your ignorant self. Since your too stupid to look it up, troll.

http://www.medicare.gov/Publications/Pubs/pdf/11396.pdf

Because Medicare gets $13.00 out of my pay check every week and its money ill never see again, or benefit from. It almost sounds like one of thees-

Pon·zi scheme

noun /ˈpänzē/
Ponzi schemes, plural

A form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors

Change the channel, Pub dupe. SS and Medicare are going nowhere, except if Pubs get in and destroy them in order to give the bloated rich a hugetax cut...Fact. Romneycare proves Medicare will be saved by an intelligent health system. Not reported by Fox etc. EVER.

And this is bad because?

Duhhh

According to the 2010 report to the trustees,

38% of Medicare funding came from payroll taxes; 42% came from the general fund.

http://www.achp.org/themes/ACPH_Main/files/MedicareFinancing.pdf

And it's ALL ridiculous expensive under the Pub default health system that Pubs want to keep. Teddycare proves the savings of a better O-care. Duh.....

Duhhh

I ask why it is bad, you say it is bad because it increases the deficit. I point out it doesn't increase the deficit, and you say I am evading. How can I be evading when I am asking the question?

Duhhh

According to the 2010 report to the trustees,

38% of Medicare funding came from payroll taxes; 42% came from the general fund.

http://www.achp.org/themes/ACPH_Main/files/MedicareFinancing.pdf

According to Congress 100% of the trust fund is used for its intended purpose. Are they lying to us?

Forum List

Back