Explain to me how in person voter fraud works, please.

You are asking for a slice of reality on this issue? Reality has nothing to do with the menace of voter fraud. Any serious student of democracy knows that the only way to steal an election is to be the one who counts the votes.
They are working on that too, but in person voter fraud is the reason for all these unconstitutional voter id laws disenfranchising millions of voters, millions in 2016 for sure.

So please let me focus them on HOW to do it...I am waiting for anybody to explain it to me.

Here's how you do it in a state that does not require voter I.D. You go to poling place A and sign in as John Smith; then you go to polling place B and sign in as John Doe. (If your friends work at polling place A, you can sign in for all the voters who don't show up.) See how that works?

Now let me ask YOU a question: Why are "millions of voters" unable to obtain any form of identification? Do they drive? Do they have Social Security cards? Do they have health insurance? I am waiting...
What in the HELL? You cant vote unless you are REGISTERED...

Now start again, please.

OK, first you LOOK at the list of registered voters...

You are asking for a slice of reality on this issue? Reality has nothing to do with the menace of voter fraud. Any serious student of democracy knows that the only way to steal an election is to be the one who counts the votes.
They are working on that too, but in person voter fraud is the reason for all these unconstitutional voter id laws disenfranchising millions of voters, millions in 2016 for sure.

So please let me focus them on HOW to do it...I am waiting for anybody to explain it to me.

Here's how you do it in a state that does not require voter I.D. You go to poling place A and sign in as John Smith; then you go to polling place B and sign in as John Doe. (If your friends work at polling place A, you can sign in for all the voters who don't show up.) See how that works?

Now let me ask YOU a question: Why are "millions of voters" unable to obtain any form of identification? Do they drive? Do they have Social Security cards? Do they have health insurance? I am waiting...

Now start again, please.

where do i get this list and then what do i do with it and is there ONE example of this happening, proven, anywhere EVER? this getting a list and doing this...

Now start again, please.

where do i get this list and then what do i do with it and is there ONE example of this happening, proven, anywhere EVER? this getting a list and doing this...

Here you go:

The first case of voter fraud in New Mexico this election has been confirmed by the Rio Arriba County Clerk's Office.

According to the Rio Arriba County Clerk's office, a voter trying to cast an early ballot in Espanola Saturday was told he had already voted three days prior.

The man told poll workers he hadn't voted. He was then shown the signature of the voter, but he says it wasn't his signature.

Officials say they were able to confirm that the signature on the original ballot did not match the legal voter's signature on file.

Poll workers allowed the man to vote on a provisional ballot, but election officials will have to determine whether the provisional ballot can be counted. Elections officials have no legal means of actually verifying signatures or confirming identification of a voter.

"The poll workers and the Rio Arriba County Clerk’s office did a good job in responding to the situation, following all the procedures available to them," said Bobbi Shearer of the Secretary of State’s office Saturday, "I have nothing, but praise for their efforts to try to ensure integrity in the election. It is just that under current law there are no means available to poll workers to help them determine if a voter is actually the person he says he is."​

So if it turns out to be accurate, what we will do is add these up, surely you arent saying we should stop a million people from voting to stop ONE case of voter fraud

SURELY YOU ARENT SAYING THAT, ARE YOU?>??????

31 cases out of every ONE BILLION so yes, it does occur...

Forum List

Back