Explain this to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

If so many Americans are so unhappy with the Fed....

Who keeps voting for them?

Is it that corrupt that dead and non-existent people are voting all the time, or are the people really just that stupid?

☭proletarian☭;1828921 said:

Is it that corrupt that dead and non-existent people are voting all the time, or are the people really just that stupid?

Are you really this IGNORANT? People vote for the lesser evil usually but even at that less and less people vote each year except on certain crucial votes that bring people out.

I have never recovered from my disillusionment with democracy ever since the fat, Vegas Elvis lost the US postal stamp election to sexy, 50s Elvis.

I often ask myself this same question... "Who keeps voting for these idiots?":confused:

What is the average voter to do? Not vote?

Speaking for myself, it usually comes down to what I perceive as the lesser of available evils to choose from. Regrettably that usually means voting for someone who hasn't a chance.

It just isn't feasible for the average individual to run for office themselves anymore, in most cases, it takes to much money. The people who aren't independently wealthy have had to sell their soul to get there and are forever in debt to special interest groups.

I don't know the answer, and don't claim too. But I do know that the size, and type of government that has been evolving, is very disheartening, and frustrating too me.

Are you really this IGNORANT? People vote for the lesser evil usually but even at that less and less people vote each year except on certain crucial votes that bring people out.

If so many Americans are unhappy with both parties, why don't they vote one of their fellows in?

Are you saying representative democracy doesn't work?

The way I hear it--everyone elses representative/senators suck except your own. In other words--YOU keep voting them in(unless you look and say to yourself "where is the choice?" and exercise your right not to vote!!)

The way I hear it--everyone elses representative/senators suck except your own. In other words--YOU keep voting them in(unless you look and say to yourself "where is the choice?" and exercise your right not to vote!!)

Yep this is what polls and such indicate.

If they are the same party as me my representative is fine. The rest of congress sucks though.

so... you're saying that it's the stupidity thing?

Shut up and watch American Idol™, commie.

Calling me a communist is the first sign you're not paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back