Explain this, Mr. Obama

You have your facts wrong - the record that were broken and the crisis that happened ALL happened under Bush W. once you can grasp, let alone admit that we might have a chance to get outta the mess. So far as I've seen you and others are a longggg way way from that.

ALL the DEBT and Deficit is Bush? Really?

Care to clarify?

I said the record debt{deficit} defiantly was Bush W. that Obama inherited do you disagree?

Show me where I said ALL the debt and deficit is Bush W? We are talking about what Obama inherited. Which is a record debt yes, no?

Absolutely when YOU can Justify Obama TRIPLING DOWN on what YOU percieve BUSH to have done.

OUCH!! A Monkeywrench has been thrown into the works.

POINT BEING?

ALL Politicians spend too much. YOU are a partisan.

Do you understand?

The recession was inevitable.

It breaking records was not. That is ALL on Obama.

And, the "recovery" is flat. That is ALL on Obama.

As Syrenn said, beyond all predictions, Obama fucked it up even more...a slam dunk that any recovery is a joke.

You have your facts wrong - the record that were broken and the crisis that happened ALL happened under Bush W. once you can grasp, let alone admit that we might have a chance to get outta the mess. So far as I've seen you and others are a longggg way way from that.
Bullshit.

Here are some facts for you:

Obama%20v%20Bush%20debt.jpg

Damn, where are these morons coming from?

Speaking of morons, who set the 2009 budget?

Care to clarify?

I said the record debt{deficit} defiantly was Bush W. that Obama inherited do you disagree?

Show me where I said ALL the debt and deficit is Bush W? We are talking about what Obama inherited. Which is a record debt yes, no?
And, OBAMA MADE IT WORSE.

What about that confuses you?

Precisely. Politicians do...OBAMA not so much because HE doesn't understand economies anyway. He understands SPEND.

Bullshit.

Obama...HE signed it.

YOU may sit down and SHUT UP CRocks.

Seriously, I have been very clear so instead of BS. I'll ask you to give me another example of a POTUS who inherited the same as Obama?

It doesn't matter what a leader "inherits". If you are a leader, the buck stops with you.

If you arent willing to take responsibility for what you are given, you aren't a leader.

Care to clarify?

Absolutely when YOU can Justify Obama TRIPLING DOWN on what YOU percieve BUSH to have done.

OUCH!! A Monkeywrench has been thrown into the works.

POINT BEING?

ALL Politicians spend too much. YOU are a partisan.

Do you understand?

I havn'y done that and you should not be able to say that when you can just scroll up and see the proof or my text. You shouldn't just pull anything out and put words in my mouth or text. Unless you are mentally ill or something.

I stand by everything I wrote and I can def provide proof, but you are out of line in a big way.

PROOVE WHAT YOU JUST SAID I SAID RIGHT NOW.

How so? Givien the economy and AFTER tarp under Bush - which said we are as close to a depression as we have ever been. Did you think it would just go away in a minute, month, or year?

It's been three years and nothing is working, it looks like we may go into another recession.

The economy was in a bubble that was some how prolonged after 2001, the issue wasn't caused by one President, there were many of us that we're puzzled that there would be loans at 125% the value of a home and people would refi, then go way into debt again. This was in the mid 90's, and many saw the land of excess coming to an end. TARP and the stimulus were major mistakes.

It is obvious Obama is in way over his head, not sure Romney is the best option, however, it is a better option.

First all signs point that we are headed into a major recession was underBush and he started that band aid called tarp to fix it, and yes Obama did the same with stimulus - so both are guilty on the bail outs. But, Obama did make regulations/laws to prevent pay outs to CEO's who had the nerve to sit in front of us, Congress and grovel for millions/billions while we were hit the hardest as tax payers and economics. Bush failed there, well he failed everywhere.

Oh no get your facts straight please - the issue surfaced by one POTUS only and that is Bush W. he is the only one who came out that we are at a near collapse. He also had warnings before hand, it was and will always be under his watch yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Clinton messed up, too. But, nothing like Bush W. - Romney will be Bush W, didn't Cheney just prove that?

I'll take Obama's faux paus over Romneys/Bushes nuclear destruction anytime. As an Indie neither have my vote.

There were indicators that went over 80 years that this was inevitable, I blame Congress and Presidents using short term solutions to long term problems and putting bandages on real problems. Going off the gold standard, the creation of the Bank America Card, MasterCard. We went from a nation of savings to a nation of debt. This issue was under several Presidents and everyone looked away. It could no longer be controlled because the last bubble burst and no one could find the next bubble.

You have admitted it was under Clinton the issue first came to being but it goes back many Presidents and Congresses, it was the fault of both the Republicans and the Democrats, not wanting to deal with real issues and spending. I really don't think the CEO's pay kills off a company, Obama just intruded to look good and divide the American people. Obama has been a failure, it is not entirely his fault, he is in over his head, has no idea how we got here and has already attacked banks for being responsible and hold cash as many businesses are and need to do.

I'm not sure either can lead us, but I'm willing to switch, this is not going well and Obama won't attack the real issues.

Seriously, I have been very clear so instead of BS. I'll ask you to give me another example of a POTUS who inherited the same as Obama?

It doesn't matter what a leader "inherits". If you are a leader, the buck stops with you.

If you arent willing to take responsibility for what you are given, you aren't a leader.

In normal situations, or even bumps in the road I would agree with you. This is none, and to have your head in the sand about is not helpful- it's just well having your head in the sand.

I am kinda freaked out by your complicity tbh, I asked you a few questions and I would appreciate answers. If not, cool your entitled.

Bullshit.

Hmmm, that's a tough one....ummm....errrr....

Obama?

:rolleyes:

In normal situations, or even bumps in the road I would agree with you. This is none, and to have your head in the sand about is not helpful- it's just well having your head in the sand.

I am kinda freaked out by your complicity tbh, I asked you a few questions and I would appreciate answers. If not, cool your entitled.

Just because I didn't give you the answer you wanted, doesnt mean I didnt respond to your question.

And you are wrong. In extreme situations those leadership qualities are much more important for a leader to have.

Who said:

You guys are bright enough to look at the numbers. I came in and the jobs had been just falling like off a cliff, and I came in and they kept falling for 11 months. And then we turned it around and we're coming back, and that's progress. And if you're going to suggest to me that somehow the day I got elected somehow jobs should immediately turn around, well that would be silly. It takes a while to get things turned around. We were in a recession, we were losing jobs every month.

As you can see, the decline began in the late 90s. During Bush's 8 years in office, only 3 million jobs were created, until the recession, upon which all those gains were lost and then some.

During Clinton's 8 years, 25 million jobs were created.

Obama's pretty much had zero job growth in three years.

While domestic policy has some part in this, I think the larger part has to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union which led to India and China seeing the writing on the wall for central planning, which caused them to start moving toward free market economies. Suddenly, the world labor market was flooded with 2 billion additional workers competing to build your lava lamps, iPads, big screen TVs, and so forth.

Our labor force is puny in the face of this labor tidal wave. That we would be drowned by it was predicted many years ago.

Domestic wage and job suppression are to be expected as a result. And until these 2 billion laborers catch up with us in wages and benefits, the damper effect will be with us.

There are signs their standards of living are moving upward. The Foxcomm workers revolt is one example.

This is not excusing Obama. In fact, I have never even heard Obama mention this cause and effect. He's clueless, actually.

But it does go a long way toward explaing Bush's weak job growth and Obama's almost non-existent recovery. Our labor force's immune system was extremely weakened by cheap labor competition, so it could not battle the kind of recessionary blow it took in 2008. Thus the slow climb back.

Trade inbalance, ie; deficit, is the main reason for job losses in the past decade, and the reason for devaluation of the dollar.
So really it was not just bush's or Obama's fault. It is you the consumers also.

UE does not mean he will not get re-elected, after all, I am sure that Mitt and the GOp are going to implode in August at their convention.

I guess that means if Obama is elected in November he's got a problem. Who will he blame for the mess he inherits?:D

UE does not mean he will not get re-elected, after all, I am sure that Mitt and the GOp are going to implode in August at their convention.

I guess that means if Obama is elected in November he's got a problem. Who will he blame for the mess he inherits?:D

You tell me. I don't care..It happens in every new presidency. Which really it is not that outragious of a claim. Laws or plans made by former administrations do influence the future.

You tell me. I don't care..It happens in every new presidency. Which really it is not that outragious of a claim. Laws or plans made by former administrations do influence the future.

Lol! Even the left has no answer.

So moonie, he going to blame himself?

Forum List

Back