Explain this, Mr. Obama

Bush fucked us really long time.

What ever happened to Democrat Presidents who lived by the idea that "The buck stops here?"

If Obama or you guys would bother to try to take responsibility for anything, I think I'd have much more respect for you. But it's always someone elses fault.

This is what makes me pause, this isn't like any other incumbent, nor any other time - other then once and that was the depression era. Which we managed to avoid.

So re-read your response and see if that applies. It's not the same as a typical year and a freshman POTUS coming in.

I apologize, but I dont have a clue what you're trying to say. How is this different than any other time? Leadership isnt different merely because circumstances are different. Leaders are still people who say "The buck stops here" and take responsibility for things, even if others are more directly responsible than they are.

If my wife spends too much money on the credit card, I am still responsible for paying it off as my responsibility to the family.

What ever happened to Democrat Presidents who lived by the idea that "The buck stops here?"

If Obama or you guys would bother to try to take responsibility for anything, I think I'd have much more respect for you. But it's always someone elses fault.

Even Obama got the Truman quote wrong...he stated 'The Buck Stops With YOU..."

Unfreakingbelivable.

This is what makes me pause, this isn't like any other incumbent, nor any other time - other then once and that was the depression era. Which we managed to avoid.

So re-read your response and see if that applies. It's not the same as a typical year and a freshman POTUS coming in.

you're making less sense by the post.

maybe it's bedtime?

I must be lame again, how so? I thought it was perfectly clear - I will repeat.

Obama came into office after two on going wars over seas he inheritated , but SPECIFICALLY with a record deficit homeland, the beginning of the housing crisis AFter Bush W.

He is the first POTUS since the depression to inherate anything close to the depression. . Are you with me, thus far? If yes, cool, if no - then show me another POTUS other then Roosevelt after Hoover? Or, really I have no idea your point - just state it clearly.

Last edited:

I apologize, but I dont have a clue what you're trying to say. How is this different than any other time? Leadership isnt different merely because circumstances are different. Leaders are still people who say "The buck stops here" and take responsibility for things, even if others are more directly responsible than they are.

If my wife spends too much money on the credit card, I am still responsible for paying it off as my responsibility to the family.

Seriously, I have been very clear so instead of BS. I'll ask you to give me another example of a POTUS who inherited the same as Obama?

How so? Givien the economy and AFTER tarp under Bush - which said we are as close to a depression as we have ever been. Did you think it would just go away in a minute, month, or year?

It's been three years and nothing is working, it looks like we may go into another recession.

The economy was in a bubble that was some how prolonged after 2001, the issue wasn't caused by one President, there were many of us that we're puzzled that there would be loans at 125% the value of a home and people would refi, then go way into debt again. This was in the mid 90's, and many saw the land of excess coming to an end. TARP and the stimulus were major mistakes.

It is obvious Obama is in way over his head, not sure Romney is the best option, however, it is a better option.

First all signs point that we are headed into a major recession was underBush and he started that band aid called tarp to fix it, and yes Obama did the same with stimulus - so both are guilty on the bail outs. But, Obama did make regulations/laws to prevent pay outs to CEO's who had the nerve to sit in front of us, Congress and grovel for millions/billions while we were hit the hardest as tax payers and economics. Bush failed there, well he failed everywhere.

Oh no get your facts straight please - the issue surfaced by one POTUS only and that is Bush W. he is the only one who came out that we are at a near collapse. He also had warnings before hand, it was and will always be under his watch yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Clinton messed up, too. But, nothing like Bush W. - Romney will be Bush W, didn't Cheney just prove that?

I'll take Obama's faux paus over Romneys/Bushes nuclear destruction anytime. As an Indie neither have my vote.
The recession was inevitable.

It breaking records was not. That is ALL on Obama.

And, the "recovery" is flat. That is ALL on Obama.

As Syrenn said, beyond all predictions, Obama fucked it up even more...a slam dunk that any recovery is a joke.

It's been three years and nothing is working, it looks like we may go into another recession.

The economy was in a bubble that was some how prolonged after 2001, the issue wasn't caused by one President, there were many of us that we're puzzled that there would be loans at 125% the value of a home and people would refi, then go way into debt again. This was in the mid 90's, and many saw the land of excess coming to an end. TARP and the stimulus were major mistakes.

It is obvious Obama is in way over his head, not sure Romney is the best option, however, it is a better option.

First all signs point that we are headed into a major recession was underBush and he started that band aid called tarp to fix it, and yes Obama did the same with stimulus - so both are guilty on the bail outs. But, Obama did make regulations/laws to prevent pay outs to CEO's who had the nerve to sit in front of us, Congress and grovel for millions/billions while we were hit the hardest as tax payers and economics. Bush failed there, well he failed everywhere.

Oh no get your facts straight please - the issue surfaced by one POTUS only and that is Bush W. he is the only one who came out that we are at a near collapse. He also had warnings before hand, it was and will always be under his watch yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Clinton messed up, too. But, nothing like Bush W. - Romney will be Bush W, didn't Cheney just prove that?

I'll take Obama's faux paus over Romneys/Bushes nuclear destruction anytime. As an Indie neither have my vote.

As Syrenn said, beyond all predictions, Obama fucked it up even more...a slam dunk that any recovery is a joke.

Indeed. "Summer Of Recovery V 4.0"

You have your facts wrong - the record that were broken and the crisis that happened ALL happened under Bush W. once you can grasp, let alone admit that we might have a chance to get outta the mess. So far as I've seen you and others are a longggg way way from that.

Yeah , because NONE Of obamas policies DID nothing to hurt the economy. Like the pipe line which would have given hundreds to thousands of jobs.. How about more drilling .. How about not shoving down a healthcare plan that is way to expensive in our economy right now.. Just saying. You cant use the BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOSh forever. It has been almost 4 years and EVEN Obama said if he cant change it by the end of his first term he should be a 1 term president. We the people should do what he asked for .. Of course your leg is still tingling huh..

you're making less sense by the post.

maybe it's bedtime?

I must be lame again, how so? I thought it was perfectly clear - I will repeat.

Obama came into office after two on going wars over seas he inheritated , but SPECIFICALLY with a record deficit homeland, the beginning of the housing crisis AFter Bush W.

He is the first POTUS since the depression to inherate anything close to the depression. . Are you with me, thus far? If yes, cool, if no - then show me another POTUS other then Roosevelt after Hoover? Or, really I have no idea your point - just state it clearly.
So, why on God's green earth did Obama spend even MORE? And, spend even MORE on MORE war?

Incompetence. That's why. He had zero experience running a thing. Yet, as the SCOTUS so succinctly said when they said the "constitutional scholar" in office makes unconstitutional law, "It is not our job to protect the people from the consequences of their political choices", the People will speak whether they want to stay this course, or try a different one.

Staying the course means continued wallowing in this shit economy, or even worse with an Obama not constrained by running a four-year campaign, MORE downturn..

Last edited:

You have your facts wrong - the record that were broken and the crisis that happened ALL happened under Bush W. once you can grasp, let alone admit that we might have a chance to get outta the mess. So far as I've seen you and others are a longggg way way from that.

ALL the DEBT and Deficit is Bush? Really?

Care to clarify?

Care to clarify?
This should be interesting. ;)

Care to clarify?
This should be interesting. ;)

I really want to know.

HOW? WHY? When? Where?

Care to clarify?

I said the record debt{deficit} defiantly was Bush W. that Obama inherited do you disagree?

Show me where I said ALL the debt and deficit is Bush W? We are talking about what Obama inherited. Which is a record debt yes, no?

Bullshit.

Here are some facts for you:

Obama%20v%20Bush%20debt.jpg

Damn, where are these morons coming from?

You're a GD idiot. Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING since 2/2010, and THEY allowed their banker pals to creat a corrupt Real estate bubble from 2003-2007. Unbelievably brainwashed shyttehead ugly 'Merican Pub dupes- a dying breed. You DID hear about the information age, right?- it's NOT on Rush/Fox/Beck/Breitbart etc- Pubcrappe incorporated...

Care to clarify?

I said the record debt{deficit} defiantly was Bush W. that Obama inherited do you disagree?

Show me where I said ALL the debt and deficit is Bush W? We are talking about what Obama inherited. Which is a record debt yes, no?
And, OBAMA MADE IT WORSE.

What about that confuses you?

Forum List

Back