Explain this, Mr. Obama

How so? Givien the economy and AFTER tarp under Bush - which said we are as close to a depression as we have ever been. Did you think it would just go away in a minute, month, or year?

Thats what they're being told on Fox & am radio. We should be out of the 2nd worst downturn in history in a few years EVEN given an obstructionist/do nothing House of Rep's and a filibuster first (DeMint & Paul), ask questions later Senate.
Obama certainly has made HIS downturn one for the record books.

Nothing compares to how much he has fucked up.

Correct. NOT in recent memory.

He did.

More incompetence.

I must be lame because I do not understand your reply at all, can you please explain or elaborate.
You asked me if I thought "it would go away" in acertain time frame.

Obama DID.

And, that is just another shining example of his incompetence.

And, spending into MORE debt?

And, ruining our credit?

The incompetence is blatant.

OK, I see you believe he is incompetence because he thought/stated more jobs would be filled by now yes, no? I don't equate that with incompetency, why do you?. Nothing to say or guarantee any POTUS will have the same outcome.

Obama can't do his job, then.

No surprise, six months into his term I knew he was incompetent.

How so? Givien the economy and AFTER tarp under Bush - which said we are as close to a depression as we have ever been. Did you think it would just go away in a minute, month, or year?

Thats what they're being told on Fox & am radio. We should be out of the 2nd worst downturn in history in a few years EVEN given an obstructionist/do nothing House of Rep's and a filibuster first (DeMint & Paul), ask questions later Senate.

That down turn was because and during Bush W. years, too. I am baffled how some think it's a week, month, year later and expect everything to be ok. Please acknowledge for the first time in history we were >< this close to a depression. It's not Obama's fault.

For clarity sake I was aggreeing with you, and adde my own dot.com.

Last edited:

You two are brainwashed MORONS. Boooosh' "prosperity" was the corrupt Pub real estate bubble.

The economy was in freefall when Obama was inaugerated. The stimulus turned the economy around by October, but the Great Recession was even deeper (9% rather than 3%) than thought. Pubs have blocked everything since 2/2010, but still there has been growth for 32 months, no thanks to "no compromise un-American GOP" (TIME) and you brainwashed chumps.

Change the channel and get some facts, not BS Pub propaganda.

Bush fucked us really long time.

It's been three years and nothing is working, it looks like we may go into another recession.

The economy was in a bubble that was some how prolonged after 2001, the issue wasn't caused by one President, there were many of us that we're puzzled that there would be loans at 125% the value of a home and people would refi, then go way into debt again. This was in the mid 90's, and many saw the land of excess coming to an end. TARP and the stimulus were major mistakes.

It is obvious Obama is in way over his head, not sure Romney is the best option, however, it is a better option.

You two are brainwashed MORONS. Boooosh' "prosperity" was the corrupt Pub real estate bubble.

The economy was in freefall when Obama was inaugerated. The stimulus turned the economy around by October, but the Great Recession was even deeper (9% rather than 3%) than thought. Pubs have blocked everything since 2/2010, but still there has been growth for 32 months, no thanks to "no compromise un-American GOP" (TIME) and you brainwashed chumps.

any growth since Obama took office is the result of repeating the same problem. Creating more debt. Are you going to praise Obama for kicking the same can down the same road ?
I thought he was about change.

Actually by that graph it looks like Bush did pretty well.

There was a big loss of jobs right after 911 (remember the airlines going bankrupt?)...
but according to this graph it started climbing again until about 2008 (when Obama was elected)....then it crashed and there's been NO GAINS since then. We're much worse off than when Bush first took office!

Ya, it was all Bush's fault! Lol!
You must be so proud of your president!
Doesn't matter, the idiot left will always blame Bush for their downfalls. Dimwits are to blame, period.

You get your facts from the lying left media. So take your own stupid advice idiot. Bush was better by far then the idiot obamaturd.

What ever happened to Democrat Presidents who lived by the idea that "The buck stops here?"

If Obama or you guys would bother to try to take responsibility for anything, I think I'd have much more respect for you. But it's always someone elses fault.

It's been three years and nothing is working, it looks like we may go into another recession.

The economy was in a bubble that was some how prolonged after 2001, the issue wasn't caused by one President, there were many of us that we're puzzled that there would be loans at 125% the value of a home and people would refi, then go way into debt again. This was in the mid 90's, and many saw the land of excess coming to an end. TARP and the stimulus were major mistakes.

It is obvious Obama is in way over his head, not sure Romney is the best option, however, it is a better option.

First all signs point that we are headed into a major recession was underBush and he started that band aid called tarp to fix it, and yes Obama did the same with stimulus - so both are guilty on the bail outs. But, Obama did make regulations/laws to prevent pay outs to CEO's who had the nerve to sit in front of us, Congress and grovel for millions/billions while we were hit the hardest as tax payers and economics. Bush failed there, well he failed everywhere.

Oh no get your facts straight please - the issue surfaced by one POTUS only and that is Bush W. he is the only one who came out that we are at a near collapse. He also had warnings before hand, it was and will always be under his watch yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Clinton messed up, too. But, nothing like Bush W. - Romney will be Bush W, didn't Cheney just prove that?

I'll take Obama's faux paus over Romneys/Bushes nuclear destruction anytime. As an Indie neither have my vote.

Pubs have blocked everything in congress since 2/2010 and fear mongered the fools.. This is their economy, but you idiots are too brainwashed to understand.

Luckily, you wouldn't vote for Obama anyway, and you're about 38% of the country. The a-hole Pubs and bought off shyttes will bring you up to about 45%.

Pubs have blocked everything in congress since 2/2010 and fear mongered the fools.. This is their economy, but you idiots are too brainwashed to understand.

Luckily, you wouldn't vote for Obama anyway, and you're about 38% of the country. The a-hole Pubs and bought off shyttes will bring you up to about 45%.
The illegal immigrants and the dea voters always help you idiots. Obamaturd to blame, period. IDIOT!!!

What ever happened to Democrat Presidents who lived by the idea that "The buck stops here?"

If Obama or you guys would bother to try to take responsibility for anything, I think I'd have much more respect for you. But it's always someone elses fault.

This is what makes me pause, this isn't like any other incumbent, nor any other time - other then once and that was the depression era. Which we managed to avoid.

So re-read your response and see if that applies. It's not the same as a typical year and a freshman POTUS coming in.

This is what makes me pause, this isn't like any other incumbent, nor any other time - other then once and that was the depression era. Which we managed to avoid.

So re-read your response and see if that applies. It's not the same as a typical year and a freshman POTUS coming in.

you're making less sense by the post.

maybe it's bedtime?

Forum List

Back