Explain the Reality Gap between Ron Paul and the 3 GOP stooges:

I vote for and against the candidates as follows

• Total voters

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
This thread is not about opinions why this or that candidate sucks, it is simply a chance to explain how come in all online polls Ron Paul is winning, while in the establishment polls Ron Paul is losing. I will start out with confidence proclaiming that Ron Paul will win this poll that I start in this thread.

Explain why

Silence speaks louder then words, say something silly......

This thread is not about opinions why this or that candidate sucks, it is simply a chance to explain how come in all online polls Ron Paul is winning, while in the establishment polls Ron Paul is losing. I will start out with confidence proclaiming that Ron Paul will win this poll that I start in this thread.

Explain why

Online polls are not scientific polls.

Wow, that was simple.

If every person on the board voted in your poll, Ron Paul would lose....by a lot.

You do understand that, right?

For Obama 0
For Rick Santorum 1
For Mitt Romney 1
For Newt Gingrich 1
For Ron Paul 4

I think this says something.

For Obama 0
For Rick Santorum 1
For Mitt Romney 1
For Newt Gingrich 1
For Ron Paul 4

I think this says something.
It gets even better if you add the negatives to it - eliminates what establishment media built up:
For Rick Santorum MINUS 2
For Mitt Romney MINUS 2
For Newt Gingrich MINUS 3
For Obama MINUS 3
For Ron Paul PLUS 3

Last edited:

Explain why

Ron Paul wins ONLINE polls because the community of libertarian people ONLINE who take political polls is not a representative sample of the GOP.

Seriously, you didn't already know this?

RON PAUL is the only GOP candidate if nominated where I would have to mull over voting for him or Barack.

For Every other candidate in the field my vote is an easy "against" them.

My point is that votes for Paul are for Paul.

The votes for others are against someone else.

COMMENTARY | An interesting picture of the 2012 election is painted when you look at the Fox News Candidate Tracker as it the numbers place Ron Paul well ahead of the competition. Readers can "Like" each page through Facebook and the number of "Likes" paints a varied picture from what we have seen thus far in the polls or other "official surveys."

As a political scientist, I try to take as many points into consideration as possible when discussing election coverage. One point that keeps sticking out in my mind is the Fox News Candidate Tracker since Paul has more "Likes" than all of the other current active candidates combined. This shows the dedication of his supporters as compared to the supporters of other candidates.

Paul can brag about the fact that his supporters have "Liked" his Candidate Tracker page over 15,000 times on Facebook. When all of the other candidates are added up, they total to around 19,000 "Likes." When the other active candidates are added up, you come to a total of a little over 9,000. Paul is beating the rest of the field by 6,000 "Likes."

Facebook "Likes" will not win an election, and hopefully they never will. Instead, the social media support can help a candidate like Paul overcome the media blackouts and the attacks.

Ron Paul Winning Election Through Fox News Facebook 'Likes'? - Yahoo! News

New Topics

Forum List

Back