Explain the difference Between the Lanzas and people that favor abortions???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
First let me set everyone straight!
I think and feel that when the woman is raped, or her life is in danger then Abortion as an alternative is acceptable!

BUT it is the morning after sexual irresponsibility abortions on demand, drive-through abortion, abortions on a whim.. those are murders!

People that have and condone these flagrant acts of irresponsibility are not any different Adam Lanza or other mass murderers..i.e. both have NO REGARD for the sanctity of life!

So when idiots beat their chests over the WestTown killings and want the REST of the world to know how bad they feel but advocating taking away from "RESPONSIBLE" people the 2nd Amendment... YET these same "GUN-Banners" have no problem letting irresponsible people murder on the whim 1.3 million future babies...???
I am trying to understand those people!!

I think and feel that when the woman is raped, or her life is in danger then Abortion as an alternative is acceptable!

Oh, so its OK by you to kill an innocent human under the circumstances YOU decree - and anyone who thinks differently than you on the issue is a mass murderer.

Got it.

Must be awesome to be so fucking righteous.

The only difference is that liberals pretend to care about human life if it promotes their political agenda, but rest assured they don't care about the aborted babies OR the toddlers who were murdered in school.

The only difference is that liberals pretend to care about human life if it promotes their political agenda, but rest assured they don't care about the aborted babies OR the toddlers who were murdered in school.

There's no such thing as an aborted baby, that's a contradiction in terms.

Babies -

a) breathe air
b) are not physically attached to their mother through a shared organ

Thus its not possible to perform an abortion on one.

Babies -

a) breathe air

Just keep telling yourself that if it eases your conscience. In the end, you will be held accountable by a higher power.

BUT it is the morning after sexual irresponsibility abortions on demand, drive-through abortion, abortions on a whim.. those are murders!

People that have and condone these flagrant acts of irresponsibility are not any different Adam Lanza or other mass murderers..i.e. both have NO REGARD for the sanctity of life!

So when idiots beat their chests over the WestTown killings and want the REST of the world to know how bad they feel but advocating taking away from "RESPONSIBLE" people the 2nd Amendment... YET these same "GUN-Banners" have no problem letting irresponsible people murder on the whim 1.3 million future babies...???

The morning after pill is not abortion, it is contraception.

Babies -

a) breathe air

Just keep telling yourself that if it eases your conscience. In the end, you will be held accountable by a higher power.

Sorry I'm confused as to why you think your higher power should write our country's laws. It was my impression we lived in a representative republic, not a theocracy. Perhaps you can explain further.

Also, I am very sorry that the wacked out private school you went to didn't even bother to teach biology, but I can assure you that babies breathe air and are not attached to the mother via a shared organ.

So...let me ask you this; should we castrate anyone who didn't mean to become a father or doesn't raise their kids? Obviously, they're intending to do harm to a child

I love how liberals defend aborting children, then use the lives of children to further their agenda's, as in gun control... What a truly demented bunch of hypocrites they are.

Babies -

a) breathe air

Sorry I'm confused as to why you think your higher power should write our country's laws. It was my impression we lived in a representative republic, not a theocracy. Perhaps you can explain further.

Also, I am very sorry that the wacked out private school you went to didn't even bother to teach biology, but I can assure you that babies breathe air and are not attached to the mother via a shared organ.
I didn't say a higher power should write our country's laws. As to the rest of your bullshit statement, how about if I change it to "aborted humans"?

You’ve already demonstrated your inability to understand most everything.

But here’s a hint: one is legal, the other not.

I didn't say a higher power should write our country's laws.

Well this is the POLITICS forum. If you wanna talk about your superstitions the religion forum would be more appropirate.

As to the rest of your bullshit statement, how about if I change it to "aborted humans"?

How about if you change what to "aborted humans" ?

Whether a fetus is conceived from rape or conceived from irresponsible sex doesn't determine which abortions are murder and which are not; a fetus is a fetus and abortion ends that life. If you believe that abortion is murder then it is murder for all. What you're saying is that you're ok with a fetus that was conceived via rape to be aborted (you're fine with that murder) but not ok for a fetus that was conceived via irresponsible sex to be aborted (you're not fine with that murder). What did the fetus that was conceived via irresponsible sex do to deserve to have its life terminated? What did the fetus that was conceived via rape do to deserve to have its life terminated?

Well this is the POLITICS forum. If you wanna talk about your superstitions the religion forum would be more appropirate.

As to the rest of your bullshit statement, how about if I change it to "aborted humans"?

Aborted babies. Put down your crack pipe and your memory would probably improve.

Aborted babies.

OK. Sure. Go for it. Won't change the fact its none of you fucking business.

Put down your crack pipe and your memory would probably improve.
If you stop inserting pronouns whose antecedent is three or four posts ago, I'll consider it.

Aborted babies.

OK. Sure. Go for it. Won't change the fact its none of you fucking business.

Put down your crack pipe and your memory would probably improve.
If you stop inserting pronouns whose antecedent is three or four posts ago, I'll consider it.
Ok, well enjoy your welfare check, oom pah pah or whatever you call yourself.

Forum List

Back