Explain how a Trump could ever win the WH

....and Trump has that same unpopularity ratings at about 67%...Actually I pray that Hillary gets indicted before the convention (unlikely) so that Sanders could have a better shot at Trump......Nonetheless, try to find some grownup to explain to you which is higher, 59 or 67......
(BTW, Clinton unpopularity ratings is NOT 59%0

When talking this level, it isn't significant. Both are hated by the majority of America. You thinking that negatives will sink Trump, but not Hillary is wacky.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/25/us/politics/clinton-cant-rely-on-trumps-unpopularity.html?_r=0

It's actually better.

True conservatives will now be able to define themselves instead of having the morons on the left try to do it.

Fools will always find solace even in their destruction.

You might like Hillary.

Even is she is elected, she stands little chance of being successful.

Same for Trump.

But, you clearly only think on a federal level.

Seriously folks.....How could a Trump ever win the WH with a current 60-62 % unfavorable ratings?

Bear in mind that blacks don't like him and have actually given Clinton a huge advantage over Sanders....
Also, Latino/Hispanics actually hate Trump with a passion.
Finally, the progressives, LGBT community, and advocates for raising the minimum wage would never vote for Trump.

So, the question is simple (even if you disregard the current polls that have Sanders beating Trump by 16 points and Clinton beating Trump by 13 points) ........What makes ANYONE "think" that Trump has a snowball chance in Hell???

Trump has said that he is open to raising the minimum wage.

Obama said he was open to drilling for oil off the coast of Virginia.

It was in the polls after he got the nomination in case you forgot the primary fight between Obama and Hillary was hardly nice and polite.

It wasn't nice and polite, but it wasn't anywhere near the nastiness that was the Republican campaign.

Frankly, a much better comparison would be Democrats in 1972 or Republicans in 1964. An angry, vocal group got control of the party, alienated the party regulars and then went down to stinging defeats.

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

The former Klansman Trump was hesitant to distance himself from is obviously still on the Trump-train.

On his radio program today, white nationalist leader David Duke celebrated Donald Trump’s “amazing victory” in the Indiana primary, which allowed him to become the presumptive Republican nominee for president, hailing Trump for terrifying wealthy “Jewish extremists” and exposing the “Jewish supremacists who control our country.”… “The Trump campaign at a whole series of levels is a great opportunity for us to expose the people who really run the Republican Party, who run the Democratic Party, who run the political establishment and who are leading us all to disaster,” Duke said. “Even though Trump is not explicitly talking about European-Americans, he is implicitly talking about the interests of European-Americans.”

Seriously folks.....How could a Trump ever win the WH with a current 60-62 % unfavorable ratings?

Bear in mind that blacks don't like him and have actually given Clinton a huge advantage over Sanders....
Also, Latino/Hispanics actually hate Trump with a passion.
Finally, the progressives, LGBT community, and advocates for raising the minimum wage would never vote for Trump.

So, the question is simple (even if you disregard the current polls that have Sanders beating Trump by 16 points and Clinton beating Trump by 13 points) ........What makes ANYONE "think" that Trump has a snowball chance in Hell???
Trump will not win. He didn't get independent and moderates to vote for him he got Republican voters who normally don't vote in primaries to vote in the primaries. Bfd. Any Republican nominee would get those votes in November. Trumps got 70% negative with women and Hispanics.

Trumps will get high voter turnout. Some for and some against. This high voter turnout is not good for the GOP. Never is

I am a registered independent. (unaffiliated). And Trump is the only person I saw which I would vote.
I've always known you as a righty so not surprised

Is there anyone not to the right of you? :)
You'd be surprised. Sometimes I'm the only lefty who will agree with righties on USMB. Just because I'm FIRM that you guys are usually wrong, doesn't mean I won't admit it when you are right.

I would be surprised, I must have missed that one post.

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

The former Klansman Trump was hesitant to distance himself from is obviously still on the Trump-train.

On his radio program today, white nationalist leader David Duke celebrated Donald Trump’s “amazing victory” in the Indiana primary, which allowed him to become the presumptive Republican nominee for president, hailing Trump for terrifying wealthy “Jewish extremists” and exposing the “Jewish supremacists who control our country.”… “The Trump campaign at a whole series of levels is a great opportunity for us to expose the people who really run the Republican Party, who run the Democratic Party, who run the political establishment and who are leading us all to disaster,” Duke said. “Even though Trump is not explicitly talking about European-Americans, he is implicitly talking about the interests of European-Americans.”
So the black panthers are behind hillary. I dont see you outting her for it.

Forum List

Back