Experiences with Women

No I don't.
Then why did you bring it up?

Why would I?

You think it is a hurtful way to lash back because you hate the things that I say. You want to destroy the message but you can't. You do the next best thing and attempt to destroy the messenger. I don't know why you care but that is my best guess. Only you know why you care.

I just think you like to go online and whine and make yourself look foolish. Not what a MAN would do, IMO. :)

That's good.

No I don't.
Then why did you bring it up?

Why would I?

You think it is a hurtful way to lash back because you hate the things that I say. You want to destroy the message but you can't. You do the next best thing and attempt to destroy the messenger. I don't know why you care but that is my best guess. Only you know why you care.

I just think you like to go online and whine and make yourself look foolish. Not what a MAN would do, IMO. :)

That's good.

You brought it up. You said that women marry for financial stability. Lol. Gosh, so much drama from you! :lol:

Who cares? You are full of crapola obviously. :D

I have no problem being transparent and honest about my situation. Why do you say that I am full of crapola?

Because you are an established TROLL from another site. What makes you think you are fooling anyone?

Sooo, in keeping with the topic, what is it that your wife finds attractive about you? It can't be your looks, nor your personality. Lol.

Because you are an established TROLL from another site. What makes you think you are fooling anyone?

Sooo, in keeping with the topic, what is it that your wife finds attractive about you? It can't be your looks, nor your personality. Lol.

It is the way I make applesauce. :eusa_dance:

I have learned in these past few months that many women say they want a nice man with [insert list of qualities], but they aren't really attracted to what they want, and are sadly oblivious to the man with all of that right in front of them.

Tell me I'm wrong that in general this isn't true. I've experienced it first-hand. This one young woman I work with continuously posts about how she wanted a nice, good man, and that she was tired of dating men who mistreated her. I struck up a few conversations with her [we've been coworkers for a year], and did ask her out a few times. Paradoxically she completely turned off. She stopped talking with me on FB, and simply ignored me. Why do some women despise men who would show them kindness, and dare say that they care about her?

Learning it's better to just focus on improving myself. Getting my body more and more muscular, working out my brain getting through my studies, and going out and working my ass off and enjoying life.

I've started ignoring women, and not being that 'nice guy' who never gets women. Women associate niceness with femininity. They're not attracted to niceness, no matter WHAT anonymous voices come on here, lying, about how it isn't so. Prove it. It's just not true in real life. Learned that real fucking quickly. You gotta respect your heart and your dignity. Do not ever invest your emotions in someone before a relationship ever happens. There are a LOT of emotionally immature women out there that don't know what the hell they want.

And since I started ignoring women, two things happened.

A, women started trying to get my attention.

B, I started getting an idea of which women actually had interest.

I started testing this out.

Monday I was the old, normal me. Some flirting towards me, some attention. Wednesday I ignored available women [without being a jerk], was confident and funny as hell, and reached down deep and showed off my awesome personality to everyone else. Major difference. Like, BAM. You tell me how that makes sense. I had to learn these things, because apparently walking up to a woman you know and simply letting her know you care about her and would like to take her out for dinner isn't right. It's like they want a challenge. If they know you're just another guy who's nice to them then suddenly they don't want you. But, if you ignore her she's like 'what the hell, why aren't you giving me attention?', and it's on now.

You tell me why it's like this.

If a woman isn't married at the age of 30 then it is safe to assume that she is all mixed up, unstable and dangerous. There are exception but very few. The mature stable women that know what they want get married fairly young. It could be the same for men as well. Some men remain unmarried by choice. Women that are unmarried at 30 have scared away a lot of men in her time. The game gets harder as you get older and it's pretty tough when you are young. There are just as many fish but most of them are carp that are good for nothing but looking pretty. Depending on you age I think you are doomed to a life of occasional mindless sex with a variety of mixed up women. Some married men would envy that position in life. I have no advice for you. Hindsight is 20/20 but you should have married at a younger age or stayed married to your first spouse. It's tough out there. Finding a stable woman would be like finding a diamond. You can probably find one but the cost would be astronomical.
True. Graduate college in 5 years you are 22 get your career started, get established by 25 and it shouldn't take someone 5 years to find a mate. That is if they are looking.

Women in their 70's are 5,000 times more likely to be widowed than a woman in her 30's.

Statistically speaking single women in their 30's are probably never married or divorced at least once.

Single women in their 70's aren't a plague to society. I don't think Wake wants to date any women in their 70's. Women in their 70's probably aren't interested in Wake either.

Some might be widowed from a much loved spouse, and want a last chance at closeness and companionship.
I have a theory of why the family is falling apart. Women's lib. We grew up with a tough dad and mom who taught us boys to be sensitive, considerate, show our emotions, in other words nothing like our fathers. But who did our sisters grow up respecting? sensitive guys or tough guys like their fathers?

Women in their 70's are 5,000 times more likely to be widowed than a woman in her 30's.

Statistically speaking single women in their 30's are probably never married or divorced at least once.

Single women in their 70's aren't a plague to society. I don't think Wake wants to date any women in their 70's. Women in their 70's probably aren't interested in Wake either.

Some might be widowed from a much loved spouse, and want a last chance at closeness and companionship.
I have a theory of why the family is falling apart. Women's lib. We grew up with a tough dad and mom who taught us boys to be sensitive, considerate, show our emotions, in other words nothing like our fathers. But who did our sisters grow up respecting? sensitive guys or tough guys like their fathers?

You think you are sensitive and kind and considerate??? THAT is what is wrong with the world. Lol.

Honestly though, it is probably best to wait until you are in your 30s to marry. Most people who get married in their 20s do so because they are just stupid. :D

Like you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly though, it is probably best to wait until you are in your 30s to marry. Most people who get married in their 20s do so because they are just stupid. :D

Like you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she get married in her 20's? I got married in my 20's. I was 23 when I got married. I don't think ChrisL has ever been married. She's too smart for that.

You think you are sensitive and kind and considerate??? THAT is what is wrong with the world. Lol.
Funny you're always saying "you think you know me" and at the same time you think you know me.

Lots of people tell me what a great son, brother, uncle, friend, employee and lover I am. Anyone tell you what a great gal you are? I doubt it.

Funny you're always saying "you think you know me" and at the same time you think you know me.

Lots of people tell me what a great son, brother, uncle, friend, employee and lover I am. Anyone tell you what a great gal you are? I doubt it.

I don't think you know me at all. If there is a God, thanks be unto Him. Lol.

Forum List

Back