expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

It’s comedy gold thst dumbasses like liar golfing gator try to claim the Rams ever had much fan support in stank Louis other than the years they were great when they had the greatest show on turf with Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk,as I said before,they had the most fickle f bandwagon fans on the planet,before Warner and Faulk got there when they were so horrible,,they had the same exact same problem the chargers are in LA with half empty stadiums and most the fans being from the opposing team. :abgg2q.jpg: Then once Warner was gone,they went back to half empty stadiums again.

St. Louis is not a football town,they don’t support football there like they do baseball.that is the reality of the situation.Man they hardly even supported their real NFL team the cardinals when they were there,.the fans of St. Louis brought it on themselves losing the Rams who were never even their team to begin with,:cuckoo::rofl:st Louis rams fan gator trollboy doesn’t understand reality thst St. Louis’s REAL NFL football team,plays in Arizona,that the Rams were never his team. :biggrin: :rofl:

St. Louis fans like gator boy,are not like steeler fans,bronco fans ,browns fans,or bills fans ,now Those are teams where they’re fans support them through thick and then.thst is the biggest bullshit lie on the planet by gator boy they supported the Rams through thick and then in stank Louis..:no_text11:

St. Louis fans brought it on themselves they got what they deserved with their poor attendance right Billo_Really :biggrin: I know YOU watched them during those years,you remember I’m sure.

Now the San Diego and Oakland fans,THEY got screwed and fucked over by the NFL owners,those fans DID support the chargers and Raiders through thick and thin unlike the fans in stank Louis.

Last edited:
Fortunately for the Rams THIS time,they were not playing the cheatriots.I guarantee you had they been playing them,the refs would NEVER have called those holding penalty’s against the bungles in the end zone when they had a meltdown coming unglued losing their composure mugging the Rams receivers as they did,they would never have thrown those yellow flags against the cheatriots,no way in hell on the planet.

it is so obvious to any thinking rational objective person the cheatriots have always had the refs in their pockets.In the rams patriots first Super Bowl,the pats players mugged the rams receivers and no yellow flags were thrown,rams receiver Issac Bruce said he had never been in a game before where the players got away with mugging him as they did in thst game and there was a former NFL official who even said it was the worst officiated football game he ever saw in his life saying he had seen many other high school games much better officiated than that.

anytime I bring up thse pesky facts that can’t be refuted the cheatriots apologists that have their head up Tom Brady’s ass like rightwinger,unkotore,and pooper,they just post a laughing smiley unable to refute these facts,the truth hurts theyr feelings.:itsok:

Right Billo_Really Rambunctious Fiero425 :biggrin:

Last edited:
Most the so called rams fans in stank Louis are such dumbasses they don’t even know the history of the Rams in LA a lot of them.they don’t have a clue who Vince ferragamo is,deacon jones,,Bob waters,Roman Gabriel and the like, if you ask them to name the history of the Rams,they are like oh the history of the Rams is I remember those sueperbowl years,they had Marshall Faulk,Kurt warner,that’s their knowledge of the history of the Rams. :rofl: Plus they are not loyal to their team like the San Diego or Oakland fans,most Won’t support another team other than the chargers and raiders.that’s how Ram fans in LA were,they never wanted another team back in LA,they just wanted their Rams,

1647627977663.png

1647628077003.png

1647628160004.png

1647628294477.png

Last edited:

1647628613192.png

1647628920236.png

1647628919246.png

Brought Back the Los Angeles Rams

February 13 ·
THE LOS ANGELES RAMS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!

Los Angeles Rams - 23
Cincinnati Bengals - 20

1647629175865.png

1647629322535.png

Last edited:
Funny that in ALL the babble on this page and the previous page from dumbasses like golfing gator and smellybozo,NONE of them wants to discuss THIS point that i brought up whern i brought this thread back:cuckoo:

I called it.I always said many times in this thread that once the Rams got back to LA they would be successful and their losing ways they had for over ten years straight in stank louis would come to an end because the NFL was going to want LA to do well in the market after having no team in LA for over 20 years.

I dont think the Chargers will ever get to represent LA in the superbowl while they are there because next to Mark Davis,they have the most horrible ownership in the league.we will see

I said that we would be successful once they came back to LA but i never saw them being superbowl champions so soon.we might see a lot of this in future years as well from them.we shall see,

I called it.I always said many times in this thread that once the Rams got back to LA they would be successful and their losing ways they had for over ten years straight in stank louis would come to an end because the NFL was going to want LA to do well in the market after having no team in LA for over 20 years.

I dont think the Chargers will ever get to represent LA in the superbowl while they are there because next to Mark Davis,they have the most horrible ownership in the league.we will see

I said that we would be successful once they came back to LA but i never saw them being superbowl champions so soon.we might see a lot of this in future years as well from them.we shall see,

Once again my statement I made six years ago before the Rams came back to LA has turned out to be true when I mentioned several hundreds of pages back thst the Rams would succeed once they got to LA because of two things,ONE, the NFL wants the LA market to succceed with the market not having a team in over twenty years,TWO,the top best free agents would want to come to LA. They landed Beckham,miller and ramsey,and now,even though they don’t have miller anymore they replaced him with another great 9 time all pro Bobby Wagner and wide out all pro wide receiver Allen Robinson.

It’s comedy gold thst dumbasses like liar golfing gator try to claim the Rams ever had much fan support in stank Louis other than the years they were great when they had the greatest show on turf with Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk,as I said before,they had the most fickle f bandwagon fans on the planet,before Warner and Faulk got there when they were so horrible,,they had the same exact same problem the chargers are in LA with half empty stadiums and most the fans being from the opposing team. :abgg2q.jpg: Then once Warner was gone,they went back to half empty stadiums again.

St. Louis is not a football town,they don’t support football there like they do baseball.that is the reality of the situation.Man they hardly even supported their real NFL team the cardinals when they were there,.the fans of St. Louis brought it on themselves losing the Rams who were never even their team to begin with,:cuckoo::rofl:st Louis rams fan gator trollboy doesn’t understand reality thst St. Louis’s REAL NFL football team,plays in Arizona,that the Rams were never his team. :biggrin: :rofl:

St. Louis fans like gator boy,are not like steeler fans,bronco fans ,browns fans,or bills fans ,now Those are teams where they’re fans support them through thick and then.thst is the biggest bullshit lie on the planet by gator boy they supported the Rams through thick and then in stank Louis..:no_text11:

St. Louis fans brought it on themselves they got what they deserved with their poor attendance right Billo_Really :biggrin: I know YOU watched them during those years,you remember I’m sure.

Now the San Diego and Oakland fans,THEY got screwed and fucked over by the NFL owners,those fans DID support the chargers and Raiders through thick and thin unlike the fans in stank Louis.
i agree with your statements about teams moving. the money is more important to them than the fans, which is a shame.

i agree with your statements about teams moving. the money is more important to them than the fans, which is a shame.
These owners are evil motherfuckers,I don’t watch nfl football anymore cause these asshole owners only care about fancy state of the art facility’s instead of history and tradition,so fuck the NFL.the only time I watched any football this year was when the playoffs began to watch the rams.used to be I never missed Monday night football or anytime the rams were on.

as I said before Rodimus the Rams leaving moving back to LA was the only move that made any sense and was justified.i have a friend that lives in St. Louis and he told me the majority of the years they were there when they were terrible,it was easy as pie to get a ticket there, I went to one of their games there the last season there and most the fans were cheering on the opposing team.the St. Louis fans brought it on themselves not supporting them however the Oakland and San Diego fans git screwed because they DID support their team through thick and thin.

Don’t you agree thst I was a prophet when I said once the Rams git to LA they would succeed and start winning because the NFL wants LA to be successful with a team there? I also said the biggest free agents names would want to come there as well and look who they have signed lately Odell beckham,von miller and after losing miller they get future hall of fame Bobby wager of the Seahawks one of the best inside linebackers in the game,and future hall of famer,and and that pro wide receiver from the Atlanta falcons as well,their gojng to be dangerous this year.

Last edited:
These owners are evil motherfuckers,I don’t watch nfl football anymore cause these asshole owners only care about fancy state of the art facility’s instead of history and tradition,so fuck the NFL.the only time I watched any football this year was when the playoffs began to watch the rams.used to be I never missed Monday night football or anytime the rams were on.

as I said before Rodimus the Rams leaving moving back to LA was the only move that made any sense and was justified.i have a friend that lives in St. Louis and he told me the majority of the years they were there when they were terrible,it was easy as pie to get a ticket there, I went to one of their games there the last season there and most the fans were cheering on the opposing team.the St. Louis fans brought it on themselves not supporting them however the Oakland and San Diego fans git screwed because they DID support their team through thick and thin.

Don’t you agree thst I was a prophet when I said once the Rams git to LA they would succeed and start winning because the NFL wants LA to be successful with a team there? I also said the biggest free agents names would want to come there as well and look who they have signed lately Odell beckham,von miller and after losing miller they get future hall of fame Bobby wager of the Seahawks one of the best inside linebackers in the game,and future hall of famer,and and that pro wide receiver from the Atlanta falcons as well,their gojng to be dangerous this year.
i agree with what you said there. you predicted it. the greed is just getting really ridiculous.

i agree with what you said there. you predicted it. the greed is just getting really ridiculous.
Some sports newscasters back then even agreed with me saying the same thing thst the Rams going back to LA was the only move thst made any sense of the three of the rams,chargers and raiders leaving their cities.

Forum List

Back