Expand The US War In Syria Or Get Out: What Say You?...

Expand US War in Syria Or Get Out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point, I guess it doesn't matter so much what WE think should have been done; there's no sense crying over spilt milk. Don't spill anymore. Mop it up and move on.

After watching the UN Security Council meeting on Saturday and the Pentagon press briefing, I have two take aways:
No one likes the use of chemical weapons but (1) the Security Council is somewhat irate that three of its five permanent members just moved in violation of its Charter, ignoring its highest responsibility which is to maintain peace. (2) I heard a definite subscript in the messages of some countries, in that the US and Russia have refused to work through their differences on this issue and it seems to me that some of these countries would like to lock Nikki Haley and the Russian Ambassador into a room until they come to agreement. My guess is that Nikki Haley would be an old woman before that door got opened. Nikki and Russia are both as pliant as steel pole.

At this point, I guess it doesn't matter so much what WE think should have been done; there's no sense crying over spilt milk. Don't spill anymore. Mop it up and move on.

After watching the UN Security Council meeting on Saturday and the Pentagon press briefing, I have two take aways:
No one likes the use of chemical weapons but (1) the Security Council is somewhat irate that three of its five permanent members just moved in violation of its Charter, ignoring its highest responsibility which is to maintain peace. (2) I heard a definite subscript in the messages of some countries, in that the US and Russia have refused to work through their differences on this issue and it seems to me that some of these countries would like to lock Nikki Haley and the Russian Ambassador into a room until they come to agreement. My guess is that Nikki Haley would be an old woman before that door got opened. Nikki and Russia are both as pliant as steel pole.
Irate members of the security council only care about peace when it is on their terms.

And they created this mess.

Irate members of the security council only care about peace when it is on their terms.

Of course you're not much interested in peace either unless it is on your terms.

Otherwise you would speak out against this monster who perpetuated the terror in hopes of toppling Assad.

Of course you're not much interested in peace either unless it is on your terms.

Otherwise you would speak out against this monster who perpetuated the terror in hopes of toppling Assad.

Him and McCain pushed incredibly hard for funding & arming very questionable 'Rebel' groups in Syria. Most were Jihadis. It's all about the US/West's illegal demand of Regime Change in Syria. The Civil War was instigated by that US/West demand.

And both the US and Europe will likely pay a hefty price for that in the future. Many Jihadis in Syria have now fled to Europe, disguised as innocent 'Refugees.' We know the European and American Immigration Systems have been dismantled. So many Jihadis will eventually reach the US. We don't belong in Syria. We never did.

Forum List

Back