Exonerating the Palestinian Authority

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
What about The Record?
By Diana West, The Washington Times
December 21, 2007

Christmas came early to the Palestinian Authority when the "international community" decided not only to meet PA President Mahmoud Abbas' request for $5.6 billion in aid, but to throw in almost $2 billion more. Why? Did the PA end its terrorist ways? Stop state-sanctioned incitement against Israel and the West? Change Fatah's charter (forget about Hamas) calling for Israel's destruction?

Alas, no, no and no. We are heaping riches on the PA for other reasons, one of which I discuss below.

for full article:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20071221/EDITORIAL04/615858635/1013

Clearly, the population of Palestinians should all form a line to a xylon b gas chamber because the Pal leaders who were not chosen by a pal election, but rather the hand of invalidation, just can't seem to get the constituents in line. I'm glad to know that we would act differently if elected republican leadership were swatted back to the floor by a third party afraid of continued republican aggression in the world.

This probably also validates the way israel has had no intention of halting the march of the jews into pal territory for the sake of the land goldrush.

This probably also validates the way israel has had no intention of halting the march of the jews into pal territory for the sake of the land goldrush.

What Palestinian terrority? The Jews won their land fair and square in a war against Arab armies in both l948 and 1967. It is the constant meddling of the Arabs, the U.N., and anti-Semitism that says they can't keep what they legally won in battle. The Israeli settlements were on their own land, won by them in war.

I see no apologies that need to be given the Palestinians by flooding this outlaw bunch with cash. What a waste! When has the PLO ever showed good faith in any efforts to resolve the conflict with Israel? They haven't and they won't, but little attention is given this matter.

Forum List

Back