Exit Strategy Anyone?

C

conspiracytees

Its been awhile since I heard the words exit strategy. Shouldn't we hear about an exit strategy with viable facts? We had viable facts for going over there in the first place, cough, cough... I think I thought of a good exit strategy and it starts in November for Mr. Dubyah and the rest of his cronies.

The thing that struck me about the whole torture thing is the reaction of American and British people to it!!
I mean, both the U.S and U.K armies are volunteer armies rather than a conscripted public army. So you might think who would volunteer for armies of countries that are always at war?
True, its not fair to say everyone who's joined up are wanting to experience violence, that is naive, ignorant and is bullshit...
BUT there are 'some' who join up with the express purpose of killing/maming/torturing..and you know what, its these people who the Military machine rely on, precisely because it is a volunteer army.

Anyone who has served in Germany in the 1970s and 1980s will tell you of the rot that set in the army after Vietnam and which spread through the Forces during the Cold War. Institutionalized bullying and the continual cover ups of murders and tortures within the the Ranks started to become more frequent. Soldiers, bored stupid by no action, entertained themselves in a way that you might expect of people trained to fight the enemy rather than boredom.

The culture of covering up nasty and foul behavior grew as Generals chose to look away, worried it might put people off joining up for Uncle Sam.
So now, it is this Army, with this worrying culture of bullying and sadism that is out there. representing you..an army out there amongst a desperate people, who have had those 'sorts' of people as their government for over 30 yrs. I wonder how they feel about it all?

Lets hope this whole adventure doesn't end up with us as the bad guys?

Enjoy 4 more years of Bush! You know flip flop is going to get pounded in a landslide. Listen to this, in the history of America we have never removed a sittin president with troops in combat. THATS AWESOME!:D

As for the exit strategy it will happen when we have unleashed the military, which should happen on Nov.3, to maim and kill through the countryside until the country is subdued.

Originally posted by arnoldlayne
The thing that struck me about the whole torture thing is the reaction of American and British people to it!!
I mean, both the U.S and U.K armies are volunteer armies rather than a conscripted public army. So you might think who would volunteer for armies of countries that are always at war?
True, its not fair to say everyone who's joined up are wanting to experience violence, that is naive, ignorant and is bullshit...
BUT there are 'some' who join up with the express purpose of killing/maming/torturing..and you know what, its these people who the Military machine rely on, precisely because it is a volunteer army.

Anyone who has served in Germany in the 1970s and 1980s will tell you of the rot that set in the army after Vietnam and which spread through the Forces during the Cold War. Institutionalized bullying and the continual cover ups of murders and tortures within the the Ranks started to become more frequent. Soldiers, bored stupid by no action, entertained themselves in a way that you might expect of people trained to fight the enemy rather than boredom.

The culture of covering up nasty and foul behavior grew as Generals chose to look away, worried it might put people off joining up for Uncle Sam.
So now, it is this Army, with this worrying culture of bullying and sadism that is out there. representing you..an army out there amongst a desperate people, who have had those 'sorts' of people as their government for over 30 yrs. I wonder how they feel about it all?

Lets hope this whole adventure doesn't end up with us as the bad guys?

You seen the news? We are the bad guys according to the LMM.

exit strategies are for losers?! i hope you go tell the boys over there that one! no better yet why don't you tell the families that! zhukov you're a toolbox

Originally posted by conspiracytees
exit strategies are for losers?! i hope you go tell the boys over there that one! no better yet why don't you tell the families that! zhukov you're a toolbox

And you bring nothing to the table my friend. Exit strategies are only needed for when you are losing a war and need to get out quick. We are staying till Iraq is settled. However long that takes. Hopefully sooner than later for our troops sake. But if they keep getting baraged in the LMM as murderers and idiots, then this war might take forever because Liberals keep emboldening the enemy.

Thank you. Careful with the personal attacks though. The moderators here are quick.

did you hear that off rush limbaugh or something? its all the bad liberals fault and it has nothing to do with the fact that we're fighting a war on complete false pretense or the fact that we're occupying a foreign country, buts it the bad, bad liberals fault.

did you hear that off rush limbaugh or something? its all the bad liberals fault and it has nothing to do with the fact that we're fighting a war on complete false pretense or the fact that we're occupying a foreign country, buts it the bad, bad liberals fault.

Who gives a shit? Its the right thing to do, only fools believe otherwise. I just hope we can get the enemy death count up significantly and end this deal then we can start looting the oil.

And did you get that off of moveon.org. because i swear the exact same phrase is repeated over and over and over by every liberal that comes on here thinking they're hot shit. Im not talking generally the same. Im talking verbatim "fighting a war on a false pretense and occupying a foreign country."

Tell me what false pretense may that be that we have gone to war on? This ought to be good for a laugh.

i thought we we're fighting a war on terrorism? iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and they didn't have wmd, nukes, 15 min. strike capability etc... why are we there? if you don't click your heals 3 times and scream out the word oil than you're the moron!!

i thought we we're fighting a war on terrorism? iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and they didn't have wmd, nukes, 15 min. strike capability etc... why are we there? if you don't click your heals 3 times and scream out the word oil than you're the moron!!

Sadaam! Ansar-al Aslam! No wait oil! No Sadaam! No oil ! Fuck it who gives a shit, we are there we shall prevail. Then hopefully the military will concentrate on eliminating your treasanous ass from the country.

what? thats it.... oh i get it rush is on a commercial break, need some input?!

what? thats it.... oh i get it rush is on a commercial break, need some input?!

How about Disney saying fuck you to your pal Michael Moore and not releasing that traitors piece of cinematic garbage? Or your buddy Al Franken going belly up within a month? Don't you guys get it? America don't like you, you're un-American!

i can't wait till november when the dumbest president we ever had gets booted.... here's a little quote from you're boy in 1989.

"...¦I could run for governor but I'm basically a media creation. I've never done anything. I've worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that's not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office."
--George W Bush, interview in 1989

yeeeehaaaw... lets go kick them boys ass and take names... yeeehaaaw.

i got a better one lets go get that oil, subsidize pharmies, disriminate against americans, get soldiers killed in a false cause, and all while not even getting the majority of the votes in 2000.

Forum List

Back