AMERITOPIA
EXIT POLLS: R'dy - R - R

IL 49-43 Kirk [R]...

KY 55-44 Paul [R]... :clap2:

NV TIED... :eusa_pray:

Arkansas: Boozman (R) over Lincoln (D)

Florida: Rubio[R] over Crist , Meek [D] :fu:

Ohio: Portman (R) over Fisher (D)

North Dakota: Hoeven (R) over Potter (D)

Wisconsin: Johnson (R) over Feingold (D)

Much better than TPS's hysterical whining and gloating thread.

Does this election win make you feel like you are waiting on the Col. to hand you the bucket of chicken? Hee :lol:

thcutekid2.gif

Illinois and Nevada will be key, if Republicans can win those, the W's will tell the tale...West Virginia, Wisconsin and Washington.

Balance of Power

Senate: 57 Dem 41 Rep
House: 252 Dem 183 Rep
Governor: 26 Dem 24 Rep

Election 2010 - Live National and Local Election Results Center

Thanks... good source.

I thought it was interesting because the Republican jump for the house seems almost impossible to reach a majority 69 + 1 or 218 seats. Could happen, jus saying it seems unlikely Reps will get 70 seats.

I just got a new phone, obviously from a republican in deep debt, because I am getting bill collectors and a lot of republican advertising. :lol:

From what I've been hearing on the radio...The RepubliCON$ aren't going to get near the sweep they've been expecting.

Rand's got it, been called already...no surprise, not a pickup seat....no biggie.

We lost Coates, Indiana, so that's one of our boys down.

Nevertheless, this is going to be a SWEET night!

Much better than TPS's hysterical whining and gloating thread.

Does this election win make you feel like you are waiting on the Col. to hand you the bucket of chicken? Hee :lol:

thcutekid2.gif

Nah, I was just thinking how the smell of a bucket of his chicken (my favorite chick source) makes my mouth water, and I hate waiting on my order to be ready. Waiting on this election to be over and see the wins, must feel that way to cons right, that desirous urge for the bucket of chicken.:lol:

From what I've been hearing on the radio...The RepubliCON$ aren't going to get near the sweep they've been expecting.

Rand's got it, been called already...no surprise, not a pickup seat....no biggie.

Guess we will have to sit back and watch....

Never-the-less, it has been good to see so many Americans interested in voting.

Oh, and my 18 yr. old voted for the 1st time today.... I was so proud of her.
In fact, she got a standing ovation after she walked out of the booth. It was so cool
!

It's dumb when people said Republicans are going to take it all and it's dumb when you say they are not. Very soon we will know.

from what i've been hearing on the radio...the republicon$ aren't going to get near the sweep they've been expecting.

We lost coates, indiana, so that's one of our boys down.

Nevertheless, this is going to be a sweet night!

it's dumb when people said republicans are going to take it all and it's dumb when you say they are not. Very soon we will know.

tick * tock * tick * tock*

Balance of Power

Senate: 57 Dem 41 Rep
House: 252 Dem 183 Rep
Governor: 26 Dem 24 Rep

Election 2010 - Live National and Local Election Results Center

Thanks... good source.

I thought it was interesting because the Republican jump for the house seems almost impossible to reach a majority 69 + 1 or 218 seats. Could happen, jus saying it seems unlikely Reps will get 70 seats.

I just got a new phone, obviously from a republican in deep debt, because I am getting bill collectors and a lot of republican advertising. :lol:

R's need 39 seats to take control of the house.

Boy were you wrong.....

Just sayin'

No incumabnt RepubliCON$ lost their seats..... Hmmmmmm SWEET night huh?

Yep, I guess it was :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back