Exit Polls: Half of Clinton Voters Will Not Support Obama

You are aware that most of North Carolinians vote Republican in National Elections?

Ah, well we don't even need to have an election then. We can just decide based on RGS's say so of the future.

It means comparing the number of Democrats that voted in a contested primary to the number of Republicans that did not vote because the primary was decided long ago is idiotic.

Who was comparing those 2 things again?

You are aware that in at least some of those cases dumb shits are changing party affiliation simply to vote for Hillary or Obama depending on whether the retard thinks they will lose in November?

You are aware that polls show that Democrats have a chance in Republican strongholds like Texas, North Carolina, and other places that Democrats haven't won in god knows how long?

This after (well during really) a bruising presidential nomination fight?

McCain, unlike Clinton, hopefully will call Obama out on the things that he should be called out on. His ties to Wright, his time served at Trinity church, his complete disregard for American tradition, his lack of patriotism. McCain will go to town on Obama, and I hope the American people finally fucking listen.

People are tired of bush's war. They are tired of paying to defend a country that is getting rich off of oil that is breaking our backs. That, in itself, will be enough for McCain to lose.

You are aware that in at least some of those cases dumb shits are changing party affiliation simply to vote for Hillary or Obama depending on whether the retard thinks they will lose in November?

Some, but not enough to really matter.

Again, the number of Republicans voting in Texas in 2000 is about the same as the number in 2008. Yet the number of Democrats more than tripled. If they all came from the Republican ticket just to screw up the Democratic campaigns, wouldn't there be fewer Republicans?

They're only doing it in states where their Republican vote doesn't matter.

Accuracy isn't that important to you, is it?

North Carolina black turnout was something like 35% of the electorate. They are 22% of the states population.

But somehow blacks will just lose all their desire to come out in the general? :cuckoo:

You are incredibly politically naive.

Yes it is, but I was trying to keep it simple for your simple mind.

The turnout in the general election will be higher for all racial demographics.

I never said they wouldn't come out, as matter of fact I said blacks and whites will come turnout in record numbers.

No, it's called common sense something you lack.:eusa_whistle:

Accuracy isn't that important to you, is it?

North Carolina black turnout was something like 35% of the electorate. They are 22% of the states population.

But somehow blacks will just lose all their desire to come out in the general? :cuckoo:

You are incredibly politically naive.
I'm not denigrating the numbers, but what you ARE saying is that 35% of 22% of the population of said state turned out for the primary, right?

I'm not denigrating the numbers, but what you ARE saying is that 35% of 22% of the population of said state turned out for the primary, right?

Do you know what percentage of the general population turns out for primaries in general?

look at the sheer numbers of people voting for Obama (Hillary aside) and the amount of money he's raised.

If he loses, it would be the first time that the candidate with more money (and we're talking, what, four times more?) didn't win.

You really think that's likely, Kathianne?

Do you know what percentage of the general population turns out for primaries in general?

look at the sheer numbers of people voting for Obama (Hillary aside) and the amount of money he's raised.

If he loses, it would be the first time that the candidate with more money (and we're talking, what, four times more?) didn't win.

You really think that's likely, Kathianne?
I was asking a question, I was hoping for an answer.

Oh well, I already posted I think Obama will win in Nov. isn't that what you were now asking?

I was asking a question, I was hoping for an answer.

Oh well, I already posted I think Obama will win in Nov. isn't that what you were now asking?

Fair enough re asking a question. I don't have an answer for you.

It isn't what I was asking, but it appeared that you weren't acknowledging the massive vote he brought out. Funny thing is, Hillary set huge records in terms of the numbers of people who voted for her and the amount of money she brought in. And any other election year, she'd have been practically coronated. Ah well...

Forum List

Back