Exit poll shows whites back Clinton, blacks support Obama in Mississippi presidential

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CrimsonWhite, Mar 11, 2008.

1. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    Anybody surprised?

2. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    Nope considering both campaigns have made racially polarizing statements.

3. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770

Not in the least.

4. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    Mississsippi is racist?

What a surprise.

5. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,774
    Have you ever been to Mississippi?

6. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    I cannot believe what I am reading. Mississippi has never had any kind of issue where different ethnicities have failed to coexist among one another. :eusa_liar:

Why do they even report stuff like that? No body cares anymore. I don't believe racism even exists (to the majority of Americans) I'm sure there are real racists out there. .:eusa_eh: When a white person hates a white person, it's just plain hate. When a race hates someone from another race, it's racism. The fact is, which it is proven time an time again, is that people are naturally more comfortable around people who they have more in common with.. Look at a school lunch room. What you'll notice, is that the hispanics sit together, the whites sit together, and the blacks sit together. You can go to any school and observe this kind of behavior. It's natural. You drop me in a circle with three different racial groups surrounding it, I'm going to choose my own race. It's not because I'm racist. I talk to hispanics and blacks all the time, but I'm just more comfortable around people I am more similar to. Anyone else would do the same. Unless the group of your own race were going to kill you. Then you'd choose another. :rolleyes:

7. CharlestonChad

CharlestonChad Baller Deluxe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    It's pretty damn racist in MS right now, as it has been for a long time. I live in SC, and see my fair share of racist douchebags, and I've come across them in MS, AL, and especially GA as well.

8. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Yes, somebody cares. "Most" people are racists regardless of their color. I've met politicians, judges, lots of policemen and CEOs of large companies that one of one will ask "where in the hell did all these (the N word) and Mexican people get all this power? The simple answer is that the politicians butter up with them for their votes pretending they like them and give them everything they want which is tantamount to buying their votes. Most of these people wouldn't be caught socializing with minorities of any shade. I guarantee that if these people couldn't vote, blacks would be back in slavery and the Mexicans would be in Mexico. I know a lot of people that won't let minorities in their house, and they keep their remote controls in their hands and when a minority comes on TV, they switch the channel. Yes, racism exist, but people just put up with it the best they can because they know the politicians will do anything to get their vote, even send you to jail. It's just one big hypocritical world out there.

9. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,352
    Nope, doesn't surprise me at all.

10. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,028
    didn't you know that anyone who votes for anyone other than BHO is a racist?