Existing home sales rise 10%

I think the big problem will be carrying costs I am thinking about some of the boarded up 4plexes and 8plexes nearby and offering them to churches on triple net leases that end when unemployment again hits say 6%. This downturn will be a marathon not a sprint so low cost carriage is critical. Also letting people live in a good location till they are eligible for social security sounds really good if you are becoming a slumlord.

The foreclosure wave should reduce prices to the point where 40-50% of all performing mortgages represent underwater properties so the big question is when will strategic default become the norm?

The really sad part here is, in the attempt by the Democrats and Barney Frank to make a home for everyone a reality, they screwed over millions of middle class Americans. The whole thing will result in a very low home ownership percentage.

Last edited:
Home sales are moribund because the American working classes are have been systematically lead like sheep to the slaughter for the last 40 years.

Many of you, thinking you were included in that special group who will not be effected signed onto this process with glee.

Many of you are still supporting the people who are destroying your nation.

Many of you haven't a clue why this is happening.

You honestly think its your neighbors who caused the problems.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, shows us the real power of propaganda.

Hynotized by hate and fear, seduced by hatemongers who used your conciets against you, you have voted yourselves and your children into a third world economy.

Last edited:
The foreclosure wave should reduce prices to the point where 40-50% of all performing mortgages represent underwater properties so the big question is when will strategic default become the norm?

The really sad part here is, in the attempt by the Democrats and Barney Frank to make a home for everyone a reality, they screwed over millions of middle class Americans. The whole thing will result in a very low home ownership percentage.
Yeah I expect we will get below 30% ownership by 2020.

Forum List

Back